What’s your type?

Been thinking about how my taste in women is much different than most guys. I prefer brunettes by a long shot. Followed by redheads. Blondes are last for me. I cry inside every time a brunette dyes her hair blonde hahaha. Pale skin brunettes make me crush so hard. Almost all of the girls I crushed on in high school were brunette. Imma be sad if the girl I end up with isn’t a pale skin cute brunette.

brunettes definitely.... although I don't mind redheads... I prefer darker skinned girls as I find white girls too stuck up... I also don't like skinny girls and I prefer the landing strip look on the groin with a trimmed but not totally shaved pussy...

I know I'm picky BTW lol I'm a Taurus... 

• Like 1

Strangely, I can't actually say what it is that gets me. I know if I want a guy when I see one. However, there are no-gos, including extremes like very short and fat guys, but also the opposite of the spectrum, those six packed bears often portrait as sexy by the media. Thanks, but no. 🤷‍♀️ I also don't like gray hair, but if the guy is handsome, I could still love him.

I also found that I have a very strong opinion on dicks. 😄 Some are just *eek*, but others are so lovely that I instantly want to grab them.

Edited by Wetling
  • Hot 1
27 minutes ago, Wetling said:

I also found that I have a very strong opinion on dicks. 😄 Some are just *eek*, but others are so lovely that I instantly want to grab them.

Hm. Could be awkward, maybe you’d have to talk him into sending you a pic early on 🙃

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

maybe you’d have to talk him into sending you a pic early on 🙃

Hehe. 😄 To my luck I already know the dick of the guy I currently have a crush on. 🫣

Edited by Wetling
  • Hot 1

My type...

Female, human, breathing...

Actually, I don't have any strong preferences.  I do like nice generous breasts, (at least a nice handful), curvy, long hair (on the head).  Unlike many guys, pubic hair is not an issue for me.

Age, not older than me.  Race or color  - not a concern.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Maclir said:

My type...

Female, human, breathing...

Actually, I don't have any strong preferences.  I do like nice generous breasts, (at least a nice handful), curvy, long hair (on the head).  Unlike many guys, pubic hair is not an issue for me.

Age, not older than me.  Race or color  - not a concern.

Yes I fit the bill 🤩 and sometimes I'm too lazy to shave 😅

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yes I fit the bill 🤩 and sometimes I'm too lazy to shave 😅

An interesting story about the time my first wife decided to shave her pubes...  she asked me to assist, which was a lot of fun, the it was time to rest out the result.  But because of the shape of her labia, as I was about to enter her, it look like I was about to fuck a prepubescent girl, there was just a slit.  Almost put me off....

• Hug 1
1 hour ago, Maclir said:

An interesting story about the time my first wife decided to shave her pubes...  she asked me to assist, which was a lot of fun, the it was time to rest out the result.  But because of the shape of her labia, as I was about to enter her, it look like I was about to fuck a prepubescent girl, there was just a slit.  Almost put me off....

Haha. Well if it makes you feel any better I always just use my husband's beard trimmer (he let's me). Using razers anywhere on my body gives me such bad razer bumps that get painful and infected and i choose not to deal with them. Using the beard trimmer leaves me with a little hair but it's much easier to manage than a bush. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Haha. Well if it makes you feel any better I always just use my husband's beard trimmer (he let's me). 

I used to have a thick, black goatee type beard on my face.  It looked like a woman's thick black bush.