Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

1 minute ago, Peejoy said:

nice job! have you ever pissed on carpet or objects? I also love pissing around my home 

Oh yeah, plenty of times! I love peeing all over the carpet

• Hot 3
1 minute ago, Nwc said:

Oh yeah, plenty of times! I love peeing all over the carpet

That's great! I love leaving little spirts of piss all over the carpet too, other times I like making puddles haha 

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, Peejoy said:

That's great! I love leaving little spirts of piss all over the carpet too, other times I like making puddles haha 

Best way to do it in my opinion. The most you can spray the mess around, the better!

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

For me to have a mildly naughty pee like in the bath or sink at the least my husband has to be at work. I can usually distract the kids if I want a sink pee, and if they're asleep I can get away with peeing in the tub. However, this week I actually did something new 😄 I sat and peed in the corner of my bedroom! It wasn't so much; I was just having a few very sexually explicit conversations in the chat and pms and decided I wanted to do something new. So I left a little puddle in the corner where one of the kids had spilled some stuff the night before (the towels were still there cause I was tired and lazy. I just moved them to intentionally pee on the floor lol). Of course that took a lot of courage. Couldn't have done it if I wasn't home alone that was for sure. 

That sounds incredible. Never fails to amaze me what being horny will let a person do

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Last time I had an empty house for days, I could not piss mark because I was taking care of our puppy 😭

Damn that sucks. Hopefully there’ll be another time that you can do everything you feel like to that house haha

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

I can always use shower or sink even when sisters are home.... I just close my bathroom door lol

I’ve definitely done my fair share in the sink. Can’t go wrong there

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
21 minutes ago, Peesfully said:

Have you ever done a nonchalant pee in the kitchen while making dinner or washing dishes?

Yeah I have while making dinner, several times as a matter of fact. A lot of fun to just let it out. Always done when the family is gone of course haha

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Wetling said:

Carpets are great toilets, but getting caught? By whom? What was the reaction?

Haven’t actually been caught yet, but either my mom has almost caught me a couple times

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Nwc said:

Haven’t actually been caught yet, but either my mom has almost caught me a couple times

Moms aren't as naive or closed minded as you young men seem to think we are, their are many places, especially outdoors where moms actually approve of boys peeing.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Moms aren't as naive or closed minded as you young men seem to think we are, their are many places, especially outdoors where moms actually approve of boys peeing.

Yeah I suppose that’s true. I suspect she probably has had an idea that something is happening at one point or another

7 minutes ago, Nwc said:

Yeah I suppose that’s true. I suspect she probably has had an idea that something is happening at one point or another

I'm not speaking solely of my opinions, but that of friends, family and co-workers I've know over the years, as well as what other moms have shared on parenting web sites. The vast majority of moms, some 75% to 85% of us condone boys peeing outdoors in at least some places and around half condone boys using showers, sinks and even floor drains in basements, garages. If you expect she must be aware of something and she hasn't commented, she probably doesn't care.

4 minutes ago, beachmom said:

I'm not speaking solely of my opinions, but that of friends, family and co-workers I've know over the years, as well as what other moms have shared on parenting web sites. The vast majority of moms, some 75% to 85% of us condone boys peeing outdoors in at least some places and around half condone boys using showers, sinks and even floor drains in basements, garages. If you expect she must be aware of something and she hasn't commented, she probably doesn't care.

Definitely hasn’t commented, maybe she knows, maybe she doesn’t. I do know peeing that way was never really encouraged, but it’s hard to tell if she knows. If anything, they’re more inclined to think the dog has been doing it

1 minute ago, Nwc said:

Definitely hasn’t commented, maybe she knows, maybe she doesn’t. I do know peeing that way was never really encouraged, but it’s hard to tell if she knows. If anything, they’re more inclined to think the dog has been doing it

In general moms are quite perceptive and don't often miss much going on around their house. Being the person who is doing most of the cleaning and picking up around the house, we notice everything. If you think back to being a kid, most guys can recall a time when their moms let them or asked them to pee someplace other than a restroom, especially while outside, in a locker room or out away from facilities. Guys tend to become rather timid and self-conscious as teenagers and moms become hesitant to encourage them as they once did or to even bring up the subject. We just assume that being we've allowed you to do so in the past, you'll continue to do so without any encouragement or fear of rebuke.