Good to be here!

Hi, I'm from London UK and married with 3 (now grown up) kids. When younger I was seriously into naughty peeing in places where you're not supposed to and love to read experiences of people who do it. I still pee in public swimming pools as much and as often as I can because it's my favourite naughty pee. This looks like a friendly place and I recognize some names I know from Peesearch! :wink:

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Thanks Steve - and I hope at least some of you guys here pee in places where you're not supposed to! :snow:

Well yes, it has been known. And here is some incriminating evidence......:biggrin:

:) :) :) :angelic:

57eb62902d346_Carpetpiss.jpg.3454c87b50b9abe0caaa936682b8fdbc.jpg

• Hot 1
Wow, my hubby would go crazy if I ever peed on the bedroom carpet!!

Nice and sexy photo though - and I've done that in a few 'budget' hotels from time to time :)

Well I live on my own so have no one else to answer to. But I know something - if I were your husband I'd LOVE seeing you pee on the bedroom carpet, and would actively encourage it! :)

I absolutely love the thought of you pissing on hotel carpets, and will save that thought for later. :wink:

• Like 1
and I hope at least some of you guys here pee in places where you're not supposed to! :snow:

Not quite the same as in the pool, but I once peed in a woman's bikini panties. While she was wearing them.

It seem to do a good job of removing the chlorine smell! :wink:

• Like 1
Not quite the same as in the pool, but I once peed in a woman's bikini panties. While she was wearing them.

It seem to do a good job of removing the chlorine smell! :wink:

Actually, that reminds me of something. One time when I was only 18 I was walking this girl home from the pub through a quiet lane and seeing how far I could get with my amourous advances. Sadly, I only really got to cop a feel of her ass - such perfect cheeks I recall - and little more. But a fantasy developed around that - I would often get myself off on the idea of standing behind her, placing my dick down the back of her trousers right between her cheeks, and pissing. That fantasy was in my top ten for a couple of years before fading into oblivion.

Your post above suddenly reminded me of it.

Oh you naughty boy . .can I pee on your carpet too! We can cross streams : )

Would love us to cross streams as we both piss on my carpet. Trouble is, you'd have to cross an entire fucking ocean first to get here. :laugh: