The nasty buzz?

14 hours ago, Adidas pisser said:

So, since joining in on here a few days ago, I've noticed that some people are quite guilty and apologetic about their peeing...

How many of us actually get off on the buzz of pissing somewhere public or 'bad'?... I know I do!

The naughtier or messier the place = the hornier I find it and the harder my cock gets!

😈🍌💦💦💦

I think I fall under both of those categories. It just depends on the day. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, InsertName said:

Same here excluding things like family restaurants or playgrounds, anything involving animals, or messing with people’s food/drinks without consent. If there was a hotel that didn’t allow children, I would go there to piss trash it as often as I could. At the same time I feel a lot of embarrassment about it like I shouldn’t be so sick. It’s enough that I don’t even allow myself to indulge in my basement more often though I really want to. The only other person who ever enters my unfinished basement is my ex and the occasional repair person, and there are large gaps in the concrete floor where it would just soak in or run off. I feel shameful enough about it that I don’t want my cat to smell it and be like “wtf?” 🤣🤣 🙀It’s a whole thing.

And the shame isn’t the turn on. It actually impacts my mental health, but the naughtiness of discretely pissing onto a bar floor (not wetting, just blatant vandalism) or hotel carpet, abandoned buildings, fitting rooms, a roommate’s closet, etc or piss marks spreading across while soaking into concrete in a common area makes me insane. I don’t partake directly, but I feel guilty even getting pleasure from watching videos of other people doing it. Though I do. Sooo much 🫣and I wish I had a piss vandal partner but it’s good I don’t because that would probably be the tipping point of me full out trashing everything everyplace I go 😅 

Wonderfully said. 

The thrill and hornyness sometimes doen not even lasts until the stream stops. Even when drunk the shame creeps in together with the hangover.

I do still pee in quite naughty places, but I envy anyone that can do it with no shame. 

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

But floors in public buildings… people are walking around on them in dirty shoes all day. What difference makes a little piss there? I find animals in the house a lot more disgusting than piss and don't understand how people can have cats and dogs sleeping in their beds.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
36 minutes ago, Wetling said:

But floors in public buildings… people are walking around on them in dirty shoes all day. What difference makes a little piss there? I find animals in the house a lot more disgusting than piss and don't understand how people can have cats and dogs sleeping in their beds.

I find explanations/excuses of how piss isn’t dirty, or no dirtier than everything else, particularly hot also…

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Wetling said:

It is not. It not even smells badly if you don't keep it wet for days. When you put a wet towel on the floor it will smell too after some days, even if it's just water.

I do remember hearing that a mattress absorbs some unthinkably vast amount of sweat in its lifetime, which is fine as long as it doesn’t end up permanently damp

• Agree 1
15 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I do remember hearing that a mattress absorbs some unthinkably vast amount of sweat in its lifetime, which is fine as long as it doesn’t end up permanently damp

Exactly that, and after two years, I can tell it works with piss just as well.

• Hot 2
23 hours ago, InsertName said:

Same here excluding things like family restaurants or playgrounds, anything involving animals, or messing with people’s food/drinks without consent. If there was a hotel that didn’t allow children, I would go there to piss trash it as often as I could. At the same time I feel a lot of embarrassment about it like I shouldn’t be so sick. It’s enough that I don’t even allow myself to indulge in my basement more often though I really want to. The only other person who ever enters my unfinished basement is my ex and the occasional repair person, and there are large gaps in the concrete floor where it would just soak in or run off. I feel shameful enough about it that I don’t want my cat to smell it and be like “wtf?” 🤣🤣 🙀It’s a whole thing.

And the shame isn’t the turn on. It actually impacts my mental health, but the naughtiness of discretely pissing onto a bar floor (not wetting, just blatant vandalism) or hotel carpet, abandoned buildings, fitting rooms, a roommate’s closet, etc or piss marks spreading across while soaking into concrete in a common area makes me insane. I don’t partake directly, but I feel guilty even getting pleasure from watching videos of other people doing it. Though I do. Sooo much 🫣and I wish I had a piss vandal partner but it’s good I don’t because that would probably be the tipping point of me full out trashing everything everyplace I go 😅 

Any mom can tell you that after years of changing diapers, having little boys pee on you as you change them, toddlers having accidents, not to mention boys peeing everywhere because they can as well as family pets, an adult containing themselves because of kids is ridiculous. There are so many young people here who would love to be more carefree around the house, but are terrified of being caught by their parents. At the same time adults are concerned about doing so around kids, seriously.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, beachmom said:

There are so many young people here who would love to be more carefree around the house, but are terrified of being caught by their parents. At the same time adults are concerned about doing so around kids, seriously.

There is a huge difference between being accepting and setting an example. Not exemplifying it does not mean you have to make your kids feel like they had to be terrified. I wish I had more accepting parents myself, but don't think I would have liked it if they peed all over the house in front of me.

Edited by Wetling
1 hour ago, 88mphArtist said:

I'll piss anywhere though, no matter how good of friends we are, so watch out 😈

Now, if that isn't a reason to befriend you, I don't know what is. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

I feel exactly the same way >:3 The naughtier and messier the piss vandalism is, the harder I get. Especially if it's in places like fitting rooms, hotels, public toilet floors, etc. I used to feel guilty when I started but now I get off on the nastiness. It's my main vice since I'm otherwise well-mannered in my day-to-day life. I'll piss anywhere though, no matter how good of friends we are, so watch out 😈lol 🤭

Well said. I’m a classy person yet my sexuality is such a vice and it’s been fun embracing it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I'm mixed on this, naughty and shameless pissing is hot af but I don't get a thrill out of seeing it done in a no risk environment. I don't mean to detract from anyone else's enjoyment but it feels like canned hunt to me. Messing with kids stuff is kinda whack, I understand it is the pinnacle of taboo but kids and their stuff are something I try to avoid. Shifting slightly piss vandalism against an enemy changes things up considerably. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Horse_water said:

I'm mixed on this, naughty and shameless pissing is hot af but I don't get a thrill out of seeing it done in a no risk environment. I don't mean to detract from anyone else's enjoyment but it feels like canned hunt to me. Messing with kids stuff is kinda whack, I understand it is the pinnacle of taboo but kids and their stuff are something I try to avoid. Shifting slightly piss vandalism against an enemy changes things up considerably. 

Do you think of risk as actually consequences or just being seen? 

I really like peeing of bridges into rivers at night. It is kinda of easy to conceal, but if someone actually takes,  a second to look or listen it is so blatant and unapologetic. 😇

And there is absolutely no shame in that as well.......as long as no one swam underneath that bridge as you were doing it 😝

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Do you think of risk as actually consequences or just being seen? 

I really like peeing of bridges into rivers at night. It is kinda of easy to conceal, but if someone actually takes,  a second to look or listen it is so blatant and unapologetic. 😇

And there is absolutely no shame in that as well.......as long as no one swam underneath that bridge as you were doing it 😝

I think of risk as the potential for consequences and probability of said consequences. My feelings on being seen are mixed. I like the 'idea' of brazenly hauling out but in reality I fear getting caught. Similarly to how I might like the idea of banging a girl in the middle of a party but I doubt I could manage it in real life. I don't have solid answers for everything but I want to keep exploring,

• Cheeky 1