Under the table

On 5/3/2023 at 2:16 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I like to be discreet so that I can get away with doing it often. I don't want to get banned from my favourite pub that I like to visit two or three times a week!

Yeah? She LOVES these initiatives!

We'd love to hear what you're up to / how you got through this!

We loved this full scene, cumming and peeing together. Must love urine to be accepted.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Rosita said:

If the pub or restaurant or whatever has those huge table clothes that almost grazes the floor then you can bet that I'm not getting up to pee. Similarly if we are sat outdoors and I'm squished between the wall and a friend then 5 out of 10 times, I'll choose to pee on the stoney ground instead.

Do you not mind your friends noticing or are you sure you are always that stealthy?

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2023 at 2:41 AM, weequeen said:

it is a thing I’ve done and do. if i wear a skirt or a dress and the seat is fabric, i’ll move my clothes and pee through my panties into the seat. depending on how i’m feeling and how desperate i am i’ll either let out a little at a time so it has time to soak in or just flood it. but also i’ll sit on the edge and pee onto the carpet on the floor. 

So sneaky but adore it x

On 4/30/2023 at 6:33 PM, InsertName said:

Do people piss under tables in dimly lit taverns/pubs/bars? I hate that I love piss vandalism 🤷🏼‍♀️ but I sooo fucking love it. I do not participate, but I fantasize. I would love to play my fingers in a hottie’s hard stream while jerking his cock or rubbing her cunt. Obviously there aren’t videos online (if this is even a thing) since it’s dark under the table. 

Anyway - is this a thing for others? Is this a thing people do?

If you think there aren't videos of this, you aren't looking hard enough lol. Three immediately come to mind. I think I'll do this with my friend when I see her. She likes to be nude everywhere or wear no panties underneath, so peeing is easy.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

If I wore the only pair of shorts I had to a bar or something like that, I would just slide it out the side and piss whenever I had to. I can do that alone, but if I had a good group of people to do it with, that would make it 10x more fun.

• Like 1