Under the table

people do it from time to time... I dont myself as it requires taking my penis out of my pants and I'd be risking arrest for indecent exposure which I'm not prepared to do....

easier for girls to do quite discretely as they just have to move panties aside or wear a skirt or dress with no panties...

• Agree 4
6 hours ago, InsertName said:

Do people piss under tables in dimly lit taverns/pubs/bars? I hate that I love piss vandalism 🤷🏼‍♀️ but I sooo fucking love it. I do not participate, but I fantasize. I would love to play my fingers in a hottie’s hard stream while jerking his cock or rubbing her cunt. Obviously there aren’t videos online (if this is even a thing) since it’s dark under the table. 

Anyway - is this a thing for others? Is this a thing people do?

I've done that in pubs and on trains in the past... not for a few years now though

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Back in the mid 2000s I used to go to the bar after work, followed by this late night pizza place after closing time. One night, a little after three in the morning, I was sitting alone in my booth, eating my post bar slices, when I heard this whispering and giggling from another booth. It was just across the aisle, and one up, from mine. My job was near a college campus so there were usually drunk students around on the weekends. And that night there were four of them within earshot. Three girls, and one guy whispering among themselves, but still loud enough for me to hear, about how one of them had to pee immediately. Unfortunately, the one bathroom was out of order. And now the desperate girl was contemplating pissing under the table, with the other three gleefully encouraging her.

The guys behind the counter were distracted by other loud, drunken  customers, and nobody was really paying attention to the six booths; only two of which were occupied. One of the non-desperate girls was pleading her case beautifully.  

"You're not even wearing underwear. Oh my God, it's so easy. I've totally done it before. Trust me, nobody's gonna notice."

The denim around my nether regions was compromised, barely containing the uprising that even the bourbon could not weaken. And then... the two non-desperate girls extolled the virtues of going commando in a dress because you could "pee pretty much anywhere and get away with it."

The guy nodded along, laughing. He seemed impressed, though not sexually.

I cannot begin to describe the five alarm fire that was consuming me from within. Meanwhile the four of them were so plastered I'm not even sure they noticed me sitting nearby?

I began to eat my slices as slowly as I could. I did not want to miss watching the flood gates open. The desperate girl was sitting in the seat closest to the aisle, with her back to me. And for the next 15 minutes she went back and forth, peeling up her dress, and scooting her butt to the edge of the seat. The girl across from her would move her legs to the side to avoid getting hit by the stream. But no stream would release.

After about twenty minutes of will she or won't she? The place was flooded with new drunk people, putting in their final orders before closing time. The booths filled up, and one group noticed I was almost finished and really wanted the booth I had all to myself. 

I went home that night aching from the question unanswered. Remembering the girl with the sly smile, bragging about her history of soaking the carpet, just because it was easy. Confident that she would never be caught. And daring me to dream of all the other places she may have left her mark?

Amazing! Thank you for sharing. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Adidas pisser said:

I was with a workmate once and he did this right next to me... but at a Chinese takeaway counter 🤪

I did it while my friends girlfriend stood next to me. She didnt care. Her boyfrien, her and i  have pissed all over another friends car toghetere. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
5 minutes ago, Adidas pisser said:

Did the other friend know?

No the car friend didnt know. He was host for a party, and us 3 pissers was drunk, standing i his driveway, smoking. And then the girl in the story was saying, i should piss and her boyfriend was like, piss on ***** car. And we all went over to piss on his car. Never told him.

• Hot 3

Have definitely heard of people peeing under tables or against the underside of bars.  Can't say that I've ever seen or heard it happen. 

Have I contemplated doing it: yes.  Are there times where I think I could have gotten away with doing it: yes.  Have I ever actually done it: no.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I generally prefer to just wet the seat I am sitting on, but I have sat on the edge of the seat and peed on to the carpet when I did not want to get my skirt wet, and I have also just stood at the bar and peed down my legs. It is an easy thing to do.

True, it's extremely easy and practical! I love it!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/1/2023 at 5:34 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I generally prefer to just wet the seat I am sitting on, but I have sat on the edge of the seat and peed on to the carpet when I did not want to get my skirt wet, and I have also just stood at the bar and peed down my legs. It is an easy thing to do.

Wow! We've been looking for a third partner who loves piss as much as we do; the thought of seeing you standing there at the bar, piss running down your legs and into your...... what would it be? Stockings? Boots? Well, just running down your inner thighs - that's enough to get us going! REALLY hot for us!

She is amazed that you'd really do this. While we have lots of extremely wet and pissy sex, peeing while out & about, and especially in public places, is something she's very much still warming up to; she's never released anything more than a few drops while out where other people might be able to see.

How did you work up the courage? Will you let it all out, leaving puddles behind, or are you more reserved, so as not to be noticed? What did it feel like to do that? Is this something you do often? We're so curious!

Happy pissing! <3

Edited by WillAndSarah
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I have peed under the table at a wedding reception where I unzipped my suit under cover of the long table clothes and peed onto the fake grass that was effectively a carpet in the marquee where the reception was held.  That was daring and fun as there were 8 people sat around the table and other tables nearby.

Holy shit I want to cum just reading that about the wedding reception.

10 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I have laid my jacket across my knees, pulled the tray table down in front of me and then used one hand to open my fly and pee on the carpet whilst the other hand is used to hold my phone and again provide a distraction technique.

Wow I love that detail. I can really picture it and it’s so hot

13 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I have peed small amounts onto the carpet in front of the seat in a pub - but usually I'm with my wife, so I wouldn't get away with anything more as she wouldn't approve.

Does she approve of the little amounts or is she unaware?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1