Site Question / Help Fictional male peeing stories?

Hi!

I know that there is a section on this site devoted to “all male pee content,” but I haven’t seen any fictional stories in that forum during my time here. If one has stories that focus on men peeing, should they…

1) …post it under the “men” section with an indicator that it is fictional,

2) …post it under “Fictional Pee Stories” with a warning that it is centred around men peeing, 

3) …not post it at all?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I would put it in the men peeing with a disclaimer that it is fictional, but that's just my thoughts.

For what it is worth, I have just raised the issue of the men peeing category in the staff room. It is something we have discussed previously and I would like to see it either adjusted or expanded.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Yeah, having separate subforums for male pictures and videos would be another solution. But for stories and questions I don't even see much difference as they mostly involve both genders somehow. I don't know how it is for the others, but I find myself reading threads from men and women alike and replying to both equaly.

Edited by Wetling
5 minutes ago, Wetling said:

Yeah, having separate subforums for male pictures and videos would be another solution. But for stories and questions I don't even see much difference as they mostly involve both genders somehow. I don't know how it is for the others, but I find myself reading threads from men and women alike and replying to both equaly.

Questions can go into "pee talk & questions"

I realise it is a little confusing

• 3 weeks later...

my personal thoughts....

Fiction stories in fiction section.... add tags like male peeing/women peeing/mutual peeing/lesbian peeing/golden showers etc so readers know what it contains.

I have never liked the segregation of men and women pictures and videos and stuff and would like to see all pictures posted in the picture section with maybe tags for male peeing or female peeing and same for videos etc so you know what you are about to open up

• Agree 3