Car Destruction

So my grandfather is willing me a 1969 Camaro and I'm not a fan of old cars. Destruction is a huge fetish of mine and I'm wondering what you guys would want me to do with it. I'm open to anything and everything. What would you do with it?

Edited by Brian777
Spelling error
  • Hot 1

Id drink a ton of water and take those durilict medicines that make your bladder work more, i pee on the seats, dash, center console, air vents, under the seats, and if you have potty friends (doesn’t just have to be pee 😜 invite them for a little road trip) personally I only use my cars for my toilet, I haven’t slashed the seats but if it makes you feel better do whatever you want. Id love to pay a group of women to sit butt over the seats through the window and let go in my car, thankfully I have a wonderful girlfriend that hates the toilet as much as me 🙂 hope this helps:)

• Hot 1

If you like the idea of peeing in cars, go to toiletstool.com/toilet and search the forum for "carmom" between 2010 and 2013. She and her daughter, and many of their friends and even strangers, peed countless times in her car.

I wouldn't spoil a classic car, however!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Peesfully said:

If you like the idea of peeing in cars, go to toiletstool.com/toilet and search the forum for "carmom" between 2010 and 2013. She and her daughter, and many of their friends and even strangers, peed countless times in her car.

The search function doesn't seem to work for carmom's posts.  All it seems to find are other people's posts mentioning carmom.  Do you have any links or other ways to find carmom's posts?

I would have to agree with what several others have said here - If you are not interested in the car itself, then before you make any decisions, look at what it is worth.   Someone out there will really want that kind of car and would be willing to pay good money for it.   I don't know what condition it is in, but it would be a great restoration project or could become someone's pride and joy.    Maybe the destruction of something that is worth something is your thing - and that's your prerogative, but I would combine my sensible head with my naughty head and get the best of both worlds.    You could sell the classic car and get some money which you could use to buy a run of the mill, much more recent and easier to drive car with nice absorbent seats and enjoy driving it round and peeing in it to your hearts content.  Then when you have had enough of that you can (if you are lucky) find some ladies who would also like to pee in a car and get them to either sit on the seats and pee directly into them, squat on the seats and pee on them or pee on the floor, dash or wherever.

When you are finally done with that, then you can park it up and just open the door and pee into it whenever you want.   If you then want to damage the interior or exterior in other physical ways, then again that's up to you but at the end of the day you've had a lot of pleasure out of a car which has probably cost way less than you got for the Camaro and you'll have money over to go and do it again or spend on something else that you enjoy.

I can only say what I would do.   You need to make your own mind up as to how you go forward, but I know (from experience) that I love peeing in cars, but I personally wouldn't do it to one which was worth any reasonable amount of money as I would want to get the most value out of it.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2