Free/Open Peeing

10 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Is this kink genetic at all?

I listened to a podcast once about the "arousal template" (what sexually excites us), and the experts said some of it is genetic, some is how we were raised and what we were exposed to. But it's largely not in our control. I remember getting sexually aroused by peeing at an early age. But it wasn't something anybody had exposed me to, that I'm aware. It seemed to be just ingrained in me. So maybe genetic.

Edited by Ilovepeestains
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Wetling said:

Had I really grown up thinking it was the norm, I likely would have less fun pissing all over my bedroom today, because it wouldn't feel that naughty.

I think you're right. It's exciting because it's extreme behavior. I think if we do it all the time, it becomes normal and the excitement wears off, and we'd have to engage in more and more extreme behavior to get the same excitement. Like drugs. That has happened to me over time. I need to give it a rest sometimes to reset my brain.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

My first gf when we got onto the discussion of kids, she was completely set on the idea of free peeing just as she did when she was anywhere (she peed her pants, in dirty clothes, and on the carpet when we were around each other). Me on the other hand, actually sharing this kink with her, wanted there to be some kind of boundaries. I would never let my kid free pee out the gate like that, if at all really. Being older now, I don't think I would allow that in my own home. Maybe more outside, in stores, or other places they could get away with it, but certainly not my place unless they cleaned up after themselves.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Bacardi said:

The permanent smell of pee wouldn't be pleasant for me either, and neither would cleaning up after every member of my house after they pee lol. It's a great fantasy no doubt but I wouldn't want it in real life.

At the very least stay hydrated. I love the sight of pee but the smell of a dehydrated pee is distinct and a serious turn-off for me. On top of that (idk about anyone else), it is REALLY hard for me to stay hydrated. I wouldn't want to be caught short taking a dehydrated piss somewhere in my house, on the floor or walls per say, and find that it smells like ass hours later. I live in a fairly humid climate, so I really limit naughty pissing to outside, in the garage, or in the many plants lying around the house.

4 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

At the very least stay hydrated.

I try my best. I am usually just a water girl but since my period is here I am sugaring myself up and producing pretty yellow pee lol. 

The smell of pee in general is a turn off for me. Very yellow and very fragrant pee isn't fun for me. 

• Like 1

While I'd love to be able to free pee wherever whenever, that stuff just wouldn't fly around kids. Peeing anywhere has always been a kink thing for me, same with going around naked (I know plenty of people don't necessarily have it associated with kinks, but that's how my brain works). So while I definitely intend to have my fun before me and my boyfriend start a family, that's all going to end when we get our first kid. Involving kids in a kink in general is a hard no. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1