Wetting on the staircase

Hi everyone I just wanted to share this recent story of mine.

I usually am not much into wetting and more into other stuff, like peeing in places you aren't supposed to, but I still like the short warm feeling after wetting.

I saw the opportunity to combine both aspects when I got home from working out, late at night. I was desperate and decided if I wet myself I can play it off as an accident, if I would be caught.

Logically I wanted to wet myself in the most inappropriate spot on my way home so I decided to hold it almost to my door. When I got halfway up the indoor stone staicase, I stripped of my shoes and relaxed.

It started slowly with a trickle warming my up my boxers, but it soon turned into a real torrent. With piss running down mostly my right leg, of my light sweatpants, the warmth spread and the smell of my, definitely yellow, piss rapidly got me hard. 

This somewhat slowed my stream and I grabbed my crotch to feel my boner and my hot piss streaming out, before redirecting into into my other leg. There was quite a puddle forming beneath me and I slowly took some more steps while peeing. I massaged my wet crotch and I enjoyed some of my pee streaming through my fingers.

When it stopped I only had taken about 5 steps, that were now glistening with fresh urine. I stood still to empty the last gushes into my now almost fully dark sweatpants.

I dried of my feet to not leave a trail to my door and quickly jumped into the shower...obviously taking care of my rock hard boner before that 😉

Eventually I want to repeat this but I definitely do not want to arrouse suspicion in my neighbourhood, so the memory will serve me nicely for now.

Hope you enjoyed my story.

Stay naughty and wet ^^

Edited by nenTyp
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 5/3/2023 at 4:59 PM, nenTyp said:

I am sorry I have only now realised that this post should go into "Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories" 

Can a moderater move it there please? 

Done as requested - although for the real experiences without supporting images, we tend to be ok with them in Real Pee Experiences too.

• Agree 1