Diapered at dentist

I decided to wear a diaper at the dentist, as usual when i go out in public i wear a diaper and plastic pants. I had an early dentist appointment and decided not to use my car on the way. I grabbed my diaper bag and went inside I checked in around 8:45 and sat in the waiting room for about 5 minutes before getting called back, I decided I wanted to try to pee loudly and possibly overflow my diaper which would be easier without plastic pants so I asked if i could use the restroom and took my plastic pants off and put them in my diaper bag, filled my diaper about halfway by pulling the front under the sink faucet and turned it on briefly, i stood there waiting for it to absorb and then flushed started the toilet and exited. I laid on the chair which was reclined really far back, I told them I needed the chair up some incase i had an accident. I made it about 3/4 of the way through the cleaning when i let go, it was very audible and didn’t take long for the already wet diaper to fill up and start leaking, at first it pooled around my butt then water falled off the sides of the chair, i was pushing very hard so i only peed for about 20 seconds but it was still a  large amount of pee. I apologized and grabbed some paper towels and started wiping it up, someone grabbed a mop and I went and changed into my dry clothes I keep in my diaper bag, we moved yo the next empty room and finished the cleaning. The main dentist didn’t even mention it, i want to relieve myself in a mri or exray machine next 🙂

Maybe this is what I should do every time I go to the dentist since I am always so distraught by the pain, whether emotional or physical when I get fillings lol. Maybe wetting my pants without anyone knowing would keep me calm.

Idk about peeing in an MRI machine. I had to get one on my head and spine and was so freaked out pee was the last thing on my mind 😱

• Hug 2