When did you start pissing in public or "where you shouldn't" ?

11 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Drinking seems to be the great uniter for people to piss publicly for those of us from societies that are squirmish about public urination. It's too bad that we have to drink just to pee outside where it can't hurt anything. We really should be more accepting and appreciative of men that urinate outdoors when they could easily do so inside while intoxicated.

I personally find it quite a turn on to witness a male mark his territory or just urinating outside but thats just me.

Drinking definitely lowers the inhibitions. But I started marking my territory way before I ever started drinking. 

With that being said, the first pee I ever took while drunk was in a potted plant. 

• Like 2

My first one wasn't intended to be naughty. I was around 6 or 7? and found an empty spray bottle in the bathroom. I thought it would be amusing to pee into the spray bottle then squirt it into the toilet. That way I could brag to my friends that I peed in the toilet without unzipping my pants. My plan worked great. Unfortunately, I had to squeeze the trigger way more times than I thought in order to empty the bottle. Of course being a dumb little kid, I didn't rinse out the bottle and accidentally left a tiny bit of pee around the bottom. This happened at my aunt's place, where I was staying while my parents were on a trip. My aunt found the bottle and told me not to do it anymore because she used it on her hair. She was totally nonchalant about the situation. As if I wasn't the first person who had peed in her spray bottle. I would have been in terrible trouble if she had told my parents, but I sensed she wasn't going to. Still, I was extremely embarrassed and wouldn't pee in another bottle again for years. 

Edited by Takashi96
Punctuation
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Adidas pisser said:

On the subject of mums, I pissed in front of one of the young mums in our village a few weeks ago... we were outside our village hall at a fete... she laughed and then hoiked up her dress and did the same! 🤪  we were both quite drunk at the time ! 

It really turned me on... I got a hard-on straight away... and she noticed 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Age 16 - I pissed on the bathroom floor a few times. Then I went crazy, drank at least 5 cups of water (can't do that anymore!) went in the hallway, made the biggest piss puddle of my life, and rolled around in it. Still one of the most euphoric things I've ever experienced.

• Hot 4
On 5/4/2023 at 1:16 PM, marking my territory said:

Drinking seems to be the great uniter for people to piss publicly for those of us from societies that are squirmish about public urination. It's too bad that we have to drink just to pee outside where it can't hurt anything. We really should be more accepting and appreciative of men that urinate outdoors when they could easily do so inside while intoxicated.

I personally find it quite a turn on to witness a male mark his territory or just urinating outside but thats just me.

There's no need for me to be intoxicated to enjoy a pee outside. My bladder seems to fill just as easily with water as it does with alcohol. And, the fact that I'm much more aware of my surroundings makes the act even more thrilling, especially when an appreciative female gets to witness me.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, glad1 said:

There's no need for me to be intoxicated to enjoy a pee outside. My bladder seems to fill just as easily with water as it does with alcohol. And, the fact that I'm much more aware of my surroundings makes the act even more thrilling, especially when an appreciative female gets to witness me.

And the same holds true for those of us who for various reasons can't or don't drink alcoholic beverages. I fill up on spring water or soft drinks, and the thrill of peeing outside and being aware of someone (possibly a female) witnessing my piss, is even more exciting.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, glad1 said:

I don't "need" to be "intoxicated" to pee outside  but it so happens I was this time... and I suspect she wouldn't have joined in if she had been sober...

I feel judged, suddenly, by sobriety police 🙄

On 5/4/2023 at 2:16 PM, marking my territory said:

We really should be more accepting and appreciative of men that urinate outdoors when they could easily do so inside while intoxicated.

And of women urinating outdoors too.  I find a woman urinating or marking her territory an equal turn on.