First post. Piss on car

7 minutes ago, Yellowbanana said:

Hey peefans! Have been a member for a while. This is my first post. And lets do it real. So here is 2 pics of me pissing on a car.

Please rate my piss/penis.

Screenshot_20230427_013056_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_013148_Gallery.jpg

@Yellowbanana that is a really great piss you did on that car. Is that your car, or one you picked at random. Either way, I would have loved to be with you when you did that. And I love seeing your penis. Please consider posting a dick pick in my Dick/Cock of the Day forum.

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

@Yellowbanana that is a really great piss you did on that car. Is that your car, or one you picked at random. Either way, I would have loved to be with you when you did that. And I love seeing your penis. Please consider posting a dick pick in my Dick/Cock of the Day forum.

Thank you.

Thats my neighbors car. Hate him. Hahah.

So i have pissed on it a couple of times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

I've got a female neighbor who I "dislike" very much. I have an idea... 😉

Tell me about that idea!

My neighbor is female too. I have been in her garage at night and pissed all over the place. I have vids and pic off it 💦

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, Yellowbanana said:

Tell me about that idea!

My neighbor is female too. I have been in her garage at night and pissed all over the place. I have vids and pic off it 💦

I've already pissed several times in her alley/yard. Now I've got to find some way to piss on her car. Any suggestions? If I can I'll post pics of doing it. If you have any good pics of pissing in her garage please post. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

I've already pissed several times in her alley/yard. Now I've got to find some way to piss on her car. Any suggestions? If I can I'll post pics of doing it. If you have any good pics of pissing in her garage please post. 

Just go in the night. Flashligt on the recording. Just go to the car, wipe that cock out and piss on that car 💦

Maybe i will post from the garage.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 5:39 PM, Yellowbanana said:

Just go in the night. Flashligt on the recording. Just go to the car, wipe that cock out and piss on that car 💦

Maybe i will post from the garage.

Hello @Yellowbanana  almost forgot about this. Mission accomplished...I waited one night kinda late, until she parked and in her house,  and made sure nobody was around, whipped it out and pissed on the backdoor. I had been holding it for a long time. Forgot to take my phone though, but remember seeing that yellow stream running down the door. Had to be very careful of neighbor who sometimes comes out late at night.