How Do You Define A Hold

How Do You Define A Hold  

9 members have voted

1. 1. When Do you Start Timing Your Pee Hold ?

• Since The Last Time You Emptied Your Bladder
    • At The First Twinge Of Needing To Go From Your Bladder
    • When Your Need To Pee Becomes Bothersome, You Normally Would Have Gone Already
    • You Are Feeling Like You Are About to Pee Your Pants Desperate

Over time I have seen numerous  descriptions and stories of people holding their pee until they can't , and they wet their pants. Their hold time varies, of course, but so does the criteria they use in timing it. Some start from the last time they peed, others when they noticed their need to go, others still when they get desperate.

Personally  I consider my holding time starting when my need to pee becomes bothersome. By that I mean not at the first twinge in my bladder, but when I would have normally have gone already.

What about you? 

For me it's since the last time I peed. 

I guess it's because the frequency of which i pee will vary depending on time of the month. Right after my period I could become desperate if I didn't pee within an hour after my previous pee, and right before when my body retains water it could take hours to become desperate. 

Really when I decide to hold my mind goes "hmm. I haven't pee in x amount of time, but I am in the mood. Won't be much longer till I'll get desperate so I'm gonna hold it!" I guess that fits the option I chose lol.

• Like 1