Help me reveal myself!

On 5/23/2023 at 3:06 AM, Catie_lee said:

I like making it look accidental so i don't go full nude or anything. Maximum i go will be laying down on my stomach tanning with my pussy facing the ocean and have my legs spread so my lips open and anyone coming out of the water can see straight inside me. 

depending on the laws where you live, making it look accidental is probably good idea

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Unfortunately seems @peecurious94 hasn't been online for about four months...   hope they didn't get arrested on a beach...

But the topic lives on.

For you beachgoers, is it feasible / reasonable to think that after a day on the beach and swimming in the sea, that you may want to get changed into normal underwear and dry clothes before driving home.   It'd really be unfortunate  to accidentally lose hold of the towel just at the moment of trying to put panties on.   Imagine if it fell to the floor at exactly the moment of being completely naked - and the attention an accidental flash like that could attract.

• 5 weeks later...

I know I missed the party on this thread and I do hope that @peecurious94 returns to update at some point.   However, I did witness some superb exposure in France when I was there this summer, so I thought I could share it here.

I was on a little beach by a river.   A lady and a guy went into the water swimming.  She was a shapely lady, nice curves, taught stomach, good legs.  She wore a red bikini which in itself didn't leave a great deal to the imagination being thong style at the back and fairly small at the front although her C/D cup boobs were well covered.   

When she got out of the water she walked up to where their stuff was, which fortuitously was just above where Mrs A and I were sat on a rock.  She picked up a towel and then simply took off her bikini top and dropped it to the ground before putting the towel around her shoulders and wrapping it around her front.  However, she wasn't shy and didn't faff about trying to keep herself covered, she just went about it with no hesitation, which actually meant it took only a few seconds and also meant that anyone looking (including me) got a fabulous view, but anyone who wasn't looking probably didn't even notice because it was done quickly without drawing attention.

Then, even better, she reached inside the towel and took her bottoms off, then walked down to the water just wrapped in a towel and rinsed top and bottom in the water.   She walked back to her spot, put her bikini on a rock to dry and then she stood up, facing directly towards me and undid her towel and recrossed it the other way, so there was a couple of seconds of uninterrupted view of her completely naked full frontal.   She had a mostly shaved pubic area, nice lips and a landing strip above.   She dried herself off and then pulled on her knickers under the towel, allowing the towel to divide as she did so, giving another nice flash before the knickers covered her.   She then completely dropped the towel to put on her bra, so her tits were fully on show again.

All in all a very pleasant experience.  She completely got away with it without anyone saying anything and anyone who was looking got a nice show.  I got the best show as I think I was the only one in the direct line to see her naked when she re-crossed her towel.  I'm sure a few more than me saw her tits though.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
25 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I know I missed the party on this thread and I do hope that @peecurious94 returns to update at some point.   However, I did witness some superb exposure in France when I was there this summer, so I thought I could share it here.

I was on a little beach by a river.   A lady and a guy went into the water swimming.  She was a shapely lady, nice curves, taught stomach, good legs.  She wore a red bikini which in itself didn't leave a great deal to the imagination being thong style at the back and fairly small at the front although her C/D cup boobs were well covered.   

When she got out of the water she walked up to where their stuff was, which fortuitously was just above where Mrs A and I were sat on a rock.  She picked up a towel and then simply took off her bikini top and dropped it to the ground before putting the towel around her shoulders and wrapping it around her front.  However, she wasn't shy and didn't faff about trying to keep herself covered, she just went about it with no hesitation, which actually meant it took only a few seconds and also meant that anyone looking (including me) got a fabulous view, but anyone who wasn't looking probably didn't even notice because it was done quickly without drawing attention.

Then, even better, she reached inside the towel and took her bottoms off, then walked down to the water just wrapped in a towel and rinsed top and bottom in the water.   She walked back to her spot, put her bikini on a rock to dry and then she stood up, facing directly towards me and undid her towel and recrossed it the other way, so there was a couple of seconds of uninterrupted view of her completely naked full frontal.   She had a mostly shaved pubic area, nice lips and a landing strip above.   She dried herself off and then pulled on her knickers under the towel, allowing the towel to divide as she did so, giving another nice flash before the knickers covered her.   She then completely dropped the towel to put on her bra, so her tits were fully on show again.

All in all a very pleasant experience.  She completely got away with it without anyone saying anything and anyone who was looking got a nice show.  I got the best show as I think I was the only one in the direct line to see her naked when she re-crossed her towel.  I'm sure a few more than me saw her tits though.

All very French and very lovely 😊

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It can happen by lots of different accidents,I have a large back deck ,I lay,out to sun , and have on a G string type " thing" ,on my back hat on with my sun glasses,I,was listening to tunes and for some strange reason my balls were hanging out ,, way out , OMG how did that happen .

An older woman was walking by on the side walk and had a dog , as she walked by she said ,, I like that , and kept walking , by the time I sat up she was about 20 feet away   lololol the old bag liked it ..... Needless to say I,did a lot of laying out this summer , and I even got a good tan 

• Hot 1