Help me reveal myself!

1 hour ago, peecurious94 said:

Hey y'all! I bought a fairly skimpy bikini and need ideas on how to 'accidentally' expose myself on the beach? 

Ooh! Sounds fun! How about applying sun cream? You'll need to move the bikini around to get is all over. Plenty of scope for accidentally moving it a little too far? 

• Love 1

Or perhaps go into the sea to splash about and after all the activity, maybe things will have moved 'all by themselves' and without you noticing. Then you'd have to walk back up the beach to your towel without realising you were showing more than people might expect 🙂

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

Or perhaps go into the sea to splash about and after all the activity, maybe things will have moved 'all by themselves' and without you noticing. Then you'd have to walk back up the beach to your towel without realising you were showing more than people might expect 🙂

I love both ideas! The top and the bottoms would definitely yield to the force of the waves! And i could definitely be thorough with the sun block application 😉 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

a simple adjusting it normally works.... just be careful coz from what I understand the USA isn't as open to beach flesh exposure as we are down under and don't want some Karen calling the cops

You are so right, unfortunately. The topless laws are grey at best, and the bottoms laws are pretty clear. I appreciate the warning! I am hoping to make it look accidental 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

A "misadjusted" bikini that shows a little bit extra can always be shrugged off as an accident. 

Alternatively, are there any nude beaches or resorts near you? If you're wanting to let it all hang out and show everything off without fear of being arrested for public indecency, that's your best bet.

Edited by Peefun
misspelling
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

There aren't any nude beaches near me, unfortunately. Aside from that, something about doing it where it isn't allowed turns me on a little more, ya know? 

Peecurious 

I know couple places in Texas if you’re interested.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

There aren't any nude beaches near me, unfortunately. Aside from that, something about doing it where it isn't allowed turns me on a little more, ya know? 

I totally get the turn-on from exhibitionism.

• Love 2
On 5/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, Catie_lee said:

2 choices.

The first is a see through bikini. Once it becomes wet it hides nothing.

The second is as suggested already is have the buttons "accidentally" move to the side and as you lay on the beach you can have your pussy completely visible without it seeming on purpose.

I attached a photo of me at a hotel swimming pool, i spent the whole day swimming and sunbathing with the bikini bottoms to the side. Was extremely thrilling and after a while i forgot i even had it like that until i noticed someone stare 😅

IMG_20221222_001847.jpg

OMG you're my IDOL ❤️ Your slit in the middle picture is sooo hot! Thank you for the suggestion...I will def be doing this ! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

OMG you're my IDOL ❤️ Your slit in the middle picture is sooo hot! Thank you for the suggestion...I will def be doing this ! 

That will be cool to see

On 5/1/2023 at 7:02 PM, Catie_lee said:

2 choices.

The first is a see through bikini. Once it becomes wet it hides nothing.

The second is as suggested already is have the buttons "accidentally" move to the side and as you lay on the beach you can have your pussy completely visible without it seeming on purpose.

I attached a photo of me at a hotel swimming pool, i spent the whole day swimming and sunbathing with the bikini bottoms to the side. Was extremely thrilling and after a while i forgot i even had it like that until i noticed someone stare 😅

IMG_20221222_001847.jpg

I bet you love exposing yourself to strangers catie! Do you expose your tits on the beach too?

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Catie_lee said:

In the top photo you can see my nipple showing a bit and ill wear see through bikinis on the beach so my nipples at visible but i prefer flashing my pussy i find it more thrilling.

When you're at the beach or at the pool do you show more Of your pussy than in the picture?

50 minutes ago, Catie_lee said:

I like making it look accidental so i don't go full nude or anything. Maximum i go will be laying down on my stomach tanning with my pussy facing the ocean and have my legs spread so my lips open and anyone coming out of the water can see straight inside me. 

Can see your thoughts from your pussy? 😆