Happy earth day! Remember to be kind to our planet. Definitely agree with peeing outside if you can, but I am way too shy lol.Β 

Instead I'll sneak around my husband and pee in my sink.Β Since it's laundry day anyway, I will skip wiping for just one time and won't flush the toilet!Β 

πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸ’ŸπŸŒ

• Like 4

I celebrated Earth Day with a pee in the grass in the yard. Later on when I'm out I'll probably pee behind the bush at the mall, and maybe a 3rd piss in my favourite alley on my way back. Nice to have a reason for peeing outside in Nature.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I didn't waste any flush on peeing on Saturday.Β  Β The morning pee I peed in the toilet but then left it as my wife was going to use the toilet, and she would have flushed anyway, so I left it for the one flush.Β  I was at the railway where I volunteer for the the day and I peed outside behind a rail vehicle most times during the day.Β  I did use the toilets once, but I used a urinal which flushes on a timer anyway, so no additional flush was used.Β  Β When I got home, I had a shower and peed in the shower before going to bed.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
57 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I didn't waste any flush on peeing on Saturday.Β  Β The morning pee I peed in the toilet but then left it as my wife was going to use the toilet, and she would have flushed anyway, so I left it for the one flush.Β  I was at the railway where I volunteer for the the day and I peed outside behind a rail vehicle most times during the day.Β  I did use the toilets once, but I used a urinal which flushes on a timer anyway, so no additional flush was used.Β  Β When I got home, I had a shower and peed in the shower before going to bed.

Traditional on the railway would be to flush the train toilet in the station in defiance of the sign, pouring your dilute piss onto the track

This thread reminded me of an actual incident that happened on the original Earth Day, April 22, 1970. I wrote about it long ago, but it seems appropriate to retell it here.

,Β  This occurred near the end of my senior year in high school, when I was 18 itΒ was no fun at the time. It was the first Earth Day, in 1970. My then girlfriend and I went to a scheduled gathering at a local park 8AM Saturday morning. I guess the concept had not caught on yet as we were the only ones there. We waited about an hour, but nobody showed up.

It was now 9AM and I already really needed to pee. My GF suggested we walk up to the next town, about five miles away; to see if anything was going on there and to visit her friend there. The walk took over an hour by which time my bladder was very full, and I needed to pee badly.

My Β distended bladder and penis hurt. I decided to head into a wooded area and go. It would serve two purposes, relief, and I wanted to pee in front of her for the first time. The sound of rushing water from the stream back there, increased my desperation .But then I lost my nerve, meaning I had to keep holding it.

There was nothing happening in that town either, so eventually about 12 noon we ended up at her friend’s house. I had to pee for three hours by then. OMG I had to go so badly. My bladder was seriously stretched Β and my penis throbbed. Β We toured the house, walking past the bathroom. I remember looking longingly at the toilet, wishing to urinate, but was too shy to admit it. I struggled on.

By 2PM, having had to pee for five hours I was getting increasingly desperate. Even my kidneys were feeling the pressure, but I just kept holding. An hour later at 3 I decided to take a bus back home, she decided to stay.

The bus took a longer route back to my town than the one we had walked. I thought the pain and pressure at my pee hole was as intense as it could be, but suddenly it changed.Β  The sensation was like nothing I had felt since I last wet my pants at age 12. There was a sharp stabbing sensation at my pee hole, like my pee was about to come out.Β Oh no it was going to actually happen, I was about to have an accident, my pee was actually going to come out in my pants. Horrified, I grabbed my penis and squeezed, placing my jacket over my lap for cover.

I kept my jacket there, holding myself as each wave of desperation hit to keep from wetting my pants. Somehow, I survived the half hour trip dry.Β  Arriving at my stop, standing was a serious challenge.Β  There was a line of people getting off.Β  Standing up made my desperation worse. Somehow I had remained dry so far but the slow movement getting off the bus was torturous . At 18 I would not hold myself so others could see ,so I just hoped for the best. It seemed to take forever . Oh God let me get off the bus without peeing myself. I did but immediately had to grab myself. I knew I was way too old to be doing this, but also too old to walk the two plus miles to my home in wet pants.Β  I got about half way like this frequently holding myself., but the pressure at my pee hole kept getting worse. I had doubts I would make it home dry.

Β The next wave brought my pee right into the slit of my pee hole again , I held myself tightly, even pee danced a bit, but it was no use. I was about to pee, in my pants or not. The was a small group of trees nearby, I started heading there. It was by no means secluded; I was in a residential area afraid of getting caught, so I hesitated. I needed to decide immediately among a few trees or in my pants my pee is coming out. In my indecision, my bladder decided for me. I felt my cotton briefs getting wet as my pee started coming out. For the first time since I was a kid (12) I was wetting my pants. Back in my childhood, though the wetness was contained to my soaked underwear.Β  I think it was because my pants were much looser and urine could run down my leg unnoticed. Also, my bladder was smaller, and I was not strong enough to hold this much. These pants were pretty tight and I was peeing hard, so wetness immediately spread to my pants.Β  My pants were wet in front almost down to my crotch, the wet spot about the size of a softball before I regained control.

I pulled my long shirt out to cover most of my accident, hiding the rest with my jacket. I walked the rest of the way home still needing to pee very badly, struggling not to let anymore out.Β  Then I arrived home, hours late, and my sister told on me that she saw me walking up the road to the next town, and was not where I said I would be. I had to endure the resulting lecture without letting on that I was about to pee in my pants, again. Even once when I was younger was unacceptable.Β  I said nothing in my defense, so as not to prolong it.Β  The result of that would have given them something else to be angry about, me peeing on the floor. The second my parents were done, with their talk I rushed to the bathroom and peed a long time.

I was worried about someone noticing what happened, but in a way excited, but I did not really enjoy it until years later. I have imagined that my GF was with me watching the whole thing, starting with my desperate grabbing of myself on the bus. I have had fun with that.

This was the last time I wet my pants untilΒ  years later when I started deliberately not using the toilet, holding it in until I couldn’t happilyΒ  wetting my pants at home.

• Hug 1
5 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Traditional on the railway would be to flush the train toilet in the station in defiance of the sign, pouring your dilute piss onto the track

Indeed this is true and it used to be very common to be able to stand on station platforms (especially terminus stations) and see wads of tissues on the track from where passengers had done exactly that.Β  The theory was that when travelling along, the water, tissue and other waste would be spread out as it hit the track and cause little impact.Β  In stations it was just emptying the toilet straight into one place, hence the reason for the notice.Β  Some people never realised why the notice was there or what the consequences of flushing in a station were, because the sign didn't explicitly inform the user that the toilet emptied onto the tracks.Β  Of course there were others who did realise, but either didn't care or liked the idea so did it anyway, or were rebellious in nature.

Sadly this tradition is now all but gone in the UK, with mainline trains being converted to having tanks to contain the waste.Β  This is an expensive solution for what was never really a major problem.Β  The old system worked and was very simple.Β  The new system requires more plumbing, more control systems, probably chemicals to treat the tanks, pumps and operators to empty them and then onward disposal from there.Β  Β  However, there was a documentary following happenings at London Paddington Station, even as recently as 2017 which showed that they have to have special mats between the tracks to help deal with the flushing in the station.Β  Β If you are interested, you can read it here.Β  I believe that was from the Intercity 125 trains, which have now been retired from that route as of 2019.Β  The 125s have continued to be used elsewhere, but they are being retrofitted with storage tanks.Β Β It seems that now it is only some preserved railways and an ever diminishing number of trains with older carriage stock have toilets that still empty onto the track.

Of course, you can always stand on the platform and pee directly onto the tracks.

47 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

The 125s have continued to be used elsewhere, but they are being retrofitted with storage tanks.Β Β It seems that now it is only some preserved railways and an ever diminishing number of trains with older carriage stock have toilets that still empty onto the track.

It’s Health and Safety gone Mad! In my day, they used to just tip t’ poo out o’ bottom o’ train ont’ track. And we were lucky (wanders off, shaking fist at cloud)

Of course, you can always stand on the platform and pee directly onto the tracks

Yeah, well,Β IΒ would, pervy exhibitionist I am, but I expect the station staff would be all β€œSir, you can’t put your yellow line beyond the yellow line” about itΒ 

• Haha 3
On 4/24/2023 at 3:44 PM, Alfresco said:

mainline trains being converted to having tanks to contain the waste.Β  This is an expensive solution for what was never really a major problem.Β  The old system worked and was very simple.

Surprised they didn't just fit drainage between the rails at such stations, leading direct to the sewers. You'd think as a one-off cost infrastructureΒ cost, that would be cheaper than having to fit every train with the required plumbing for ever more.

Edited by MrTickle
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MrTickle said:

Surprised they didn't just fit drainage between the rails at such stations, leading direct to the sewers. You'd thank as a one-off cost infrastructureΒ cost, that would be cheaper than having to fit every train with the required plumbing for ever more.

Intelligence right there! Β  Good idea. Β 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's Earth Day 2023, plus a couple of weeks,Β and IΒ  continued my tradition of celebrating holidays long after they've ended.Β  To conserve the water supply in my area, Β on FridayΒ  IΒ voluntarily gave up using a toilet, and peed outside in nature. FirstΒ on Friday I peed on the steps of a vacant building, then 2nd I watered the grass in the backyard, and ended the day pissing on some old discarded red shoes in an alley. I guess tomorrow I'll be back to one "public" pee a day. πŸ˜‰

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Further to the discussion of pee flushing from trains onto tracks, I just found this on YouTube which shows a train toilet emptying onto the tracks in a station:

Also, I was at a preserved railway recently where I saw quite a bit of evidence of splattered tissues on the tracks from where people had flushed the toilet in the station or just as the train left the station.

image.png

• Like 1