LeatherGrrl’s piss incidents

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 5:06 PM, Alfresco said:

Nice situation.  You already said that you also needed to pee, so did you pee there as well?  Possibly swap with one of them as a guard?

Unfortunately not, being around my managers got me very shy lol x

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
On 5/6/2023 at 5:30 AM, LeatherGrrl said:

Unfortunately not, being around my managers got me very shy lol x

Fully understandable, but I would say they couldn’t really object given the circumstances.

I remember being with a group from work going out for some drinks at a beach resort with plenty of bars.  We had been at one place and drunk a few then moved on and we’re waiting to get into another.   The boss (a guy around 35 years old) said he really needed to pee and one of the girls said he should just go on the beach and face away from people.  He did that and several of the guys joined him to do the same.  Unfortunately I didn’t need to pee at the time and also unfortunately none of the girls peed on the beach but they enjoyed the view from behind and had a bit of a laugh about it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Fully understandable, but I would say they couldn’t really object given the circumstances.

I remember being with a group from work going out for some drinks at a beach resort with plenty of bars.  We had been at one place and drunk a few then moved on and we’re waiting to get into another.   The boss (a guy around 35 years old) said he really needed to pee and one of the girls said he should just go on the beach and face away from people.  He did that and several of the guys joined him to do the same.  Unfortunately I didn’t need to pee at the time and also unfortunately none of the girls peed on the beach but they enjoyed the view from behind and had a bit of a laugh about it. 

Yeah I have been in a few situations like that too x

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...