Space age Japanese washlet bidet toilets

16 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I was wondering if there are any Japanese toilet fans out there? Have you used one? Have you got one? Have you ever had any weird or funny experiences with them? Here is a helpful translation card for all their amazing functions!!๐Ÿ’š

I love that it has a "save energy" setting. I wonder how that works ๐Ÿค”

I don't have one,ย  but have installed an asian-style hand bidet spray.ย  It is so much nicer than using paper,ย  and a lot cleaner.ย  I really missed it when I had to spend a few weeks in hospital recently.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Also, these photos donโ€™t show it, but the toilets feature music (for privacy and modesty)

I've read somewhere that japanese women wereย so ashamedย someone might hear the hissing sound that they were flushing the toilet all the time while peeing, and so they added a function to play the flushing sound to save water. ๐Ÿซฃ

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Wetling said:

I've read somewhere that japanese women wereย so ashamedย someone might hear the hissing sound that they were flushing the toilet all the time while peeing, and so they added a function to play the flushing sound to save water. ๐Ÿซฃ

When I was a child I was a very shy little boy and didn't want anyone to hear me,ย  so I used to put folded toilet paper in the bottom of the bowl so there would be no splashing sound.ย ย  I was not the boisterous type of young male that people usually expect.ย ย  I had almost forgotten that until this subject came up.ย  I'm not so shy any more ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Hug 2
  • Love 1

Me, tired af and reading over the title: Space age Joe Biden toilets? What? ๐Ÿ™„

Anyway, back on topic.ย 

I never have but since we own our house now husband and I were thinking about installing a bidet on our toilet to save on toilet paper. I always cant help but wonder tho what would happen if you tinkered with it and made it spray out at an insanely high PSI lol. It would only be in our bathroom because I'm certain my young kids would hate having their butts sprayed by water. I would love it tho cause I've been wiping little booties for years now and my youngest still needs it ๐Ÿคฃ

We are also planning a trip to Japan in a few years since everyone in my house are fanatics about aspects of Japanese culture. I will have to do some research and send you an updated review when I get to use one lol. I hope that I can pee to the Pokemon theme. I'd feel like a real champ.

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

We are also planning a trip to Japan in a few years since everyone in my house are fanatics about aspects of Japanese culture

Donโ€™t forget that your twin loves Japan as well.ย 
ย 

Omg though I really want one. Iโ€™ve watched videos online of them and they look incredible. Trust the Japanese to have such high tech toilets ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Chrissy89 said:

Donโ€™t forget that your twin loves Japan as well.ย 

Literally lol. Maybe we can plan a trip together ๐Ÿ˜„ do you think the Japanese would hate us if we peed in their woods?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Wetling said:

Itโ€™s true. They are very shy about people hearing toilet noises.ย 

10 hours ago, Wetling said:

The toilets play lovely sounds like crickets or waves at the beach to mask the peeing sounds.ย 

10 hours ago, likesToLick said:

When I was a child I was a very shy little boy and didn't want anyone to hear me,ย  so I used to put folded toilet paper in the bottom of the bowl so there would be no splashing sound.ย ย  I was not the boisterous type of young male that people usually expect.ย ย  I had almost forgotten that until this subject came up.ย  I'm not so shy any more ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awwww.๐Ÿ’– sweet. I think I used to do that do actually. Then I stopped, coz you know, bad for the environment. Japanese toilets can also dry you after they have washed you. No need for loo paper!ย 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Me, tired af and reading over the title: Space age Joe Biden toilets? What? ๐Ÿ™„

Anyway, back on topic.ย 

I never have but since we own our house now husband and I were thinking about installing a bidet on our toilet to save on toilet paper. I always cant help but wonder tho what would happen if you tinkered with it and made it spray out at an insanely high PSI lol. It would only be in our bathroom because I'm certain my young kids would hate having their butts sprayed by water. I would love it tho cause I've been wiping little booties for years now and my youngest still needs it ๐Ÿคฃ

We are also planning a trip to Japan in a few years since everyone in my house are fanatics about aspects of Japanese culture. I will have to do some research and send you an updated review when I get to use one lol. I hope that I can pee to the Pokemon theme. I'd feel like a real champ.

It takes a bit of getting used to, having a high pressure spray of water on your private parts. But, they are great. Many a silly tourist have pressed the wrong button and sprayed the water all over the bathroom instead of their butt! We have installed one at home. It is particularly helpful for post sex cleanup, actually!ย 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Many a silly tourist have pressed the wrong button and sprayed the water all over the bathroom instead of their butt!

Well, when you, Chrissy, and I take our girl's trip to Japan you'll teach me right? So I don't end up looking like a stupid American ๐Ÿคฃ

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Well, when you, Chrissy, and I take our girl's trip to Japan you'll teach me right? So I don't end up looking like a stupid American ๐Ÿคฃ

I have done all the stupid things already. I learn the hard way. I even went into the boys toilets by accident. Couldnโ€™t read the sign!ย 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Absolutely! Happy to be your guide. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Good! And since I speak Italian when us three go to Italy I will be our guide lol. @Chrissy89 do you have a place we can visit? Bonus points if they use Bidets lol.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

If you click on Kuparโ€™s link above you can see some more pics of Japanese toilets as well as the Japanese toilet I have in my house for when you come Down Under.ย ย I know you will want to pee on my carpet, and thatโ€™s fine, ย but once you have had your fill of that, you can have a go at having your butt sprayed with warm high pressure water from my toilet. Wonderful! ๐Ÿ’–

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
12 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

ย I know you will want to pee on my carpet, and thatโ€™s fine, ย but once you have had your fill of that, you can have a go at having your butt sprayed with warm high pressure water from my toilet.

Everything about this sentence turned me on to the max ๐Ÿ˜š

I willย gladlyย take you up on that offer, bestie.ย 

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Good! And since I speak Italian when us three go to Italy I will be our guide lol. @Chrissy89 do you have a place we can visit? Bonus points if they use Bidets lol.

Well Iโ€™ve always been a lover of France since Japan has been covered. Iโ€™m pretty sure they have bidets there. We can hop over the border to Italy then fly to Japan. What a trip! ๐Ÿ˜

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Well Iโ€™ve always been a lover of France since Japan has been covered. Iโ€™m pretty sure they have bidets there. We can hop over the border to Italy then fly to Japan. What a trip! ๐Ÿ˜

France, Italy, and then Japan! Sounds like the best girls trip ever! Even better knowing you can fly us around in order to save us money ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh but first we have to stop by mama Midori's house so I can pee on her carpets and in her fancy butt spraying toilet.

Edited by Bacardi
  • Haha 2