Colette is now available to answer all your questions!

1 minute ago, Banzai said:

Wow. Do you have questions for us?

Frankly this reverse of role catches me by surprise... To ask me whether I have questions for you isn't my idea of baring myself here... anyway, since you posed the question, I wouldn't mind knowing what do you think of me...

2 hours ago, colette888 said:

Frankly this reverse of role catches me by surprise... To ask me whether I have questions for you isn't my idea of baring myself here... anyway, since you posed the question, I wouldn't mind knowing what do you think of me...

mmmm thinking about you... I try to imagine how you stop your car in a parking lot at the edge of a forest and go in to pee... or in the kitchen washing dishes and you feel like peeing... and you pee in a pot... or in the morning in bed... laziness... you simply pee on yourself

On 4/22/2023 at 4:20 PM, colette888 said:

My favorite pissing position/location is undoubtedly while dancing at a Disco Club, usally on Friday night;

Collette, This is my all time favourite scenario for a girl who has been drinking at the club and now feeling the urgent need to pee in her knickers; then just loving to let it go discretely on the dance floor, and enjoying the wicked release as she does it all under her skirt!  There is simply nothing to beat the naughtiness, excitement and pleasure of doing that, and then sharing it with me/us!  Thank you, thank you!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Havelock said:

Were you encouraged or allowed to pee outside when you were growing up?

As you seem to have rightly guessed, pissing outside was never an activity I was forbidden to perform in my easly days... on the contrary, since my family life-style was often leading us all to the wilderness and extremely natural environments, that was presented to me as the only option...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Collette, This is my all time favourite scenario for a girl who has been drinking at the club and now feeling the urgent need to pee in her knickers; then just loving to let it go discretely on the dance floor, and enjoying the wicked release as she does it all under her skirt!  There is simply nothing to beat the naughtiness, excitement and pleasure of doing that, and then sharing it with me/us!  Thank you, thank you!

Thank you for appreciating! 💙

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Banzai said:

mmmm thinking about you... I try to imagine how you stop your car in a parking lot at the edge of a forest and go in to pee... or in the kitchen washing dishes and you feel like peeing... and you pee in a pot... or in the morning in bed... laziness... you simply pee on yourself

All true, except that nowadays it's extremely rare for me to piss on myself in bed in the morning.. and that's because I sleep with a person who, if I did that, would kick me out of the house.... 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, colette888 said:

All true, except that nowadays it's extremely rare for me to piss on myself in bed in the morning.. and that's because I sleep with a person who, if I did that, would kick me out of the house.... 

Not even a few splashes, enough to feel your panties wet? 🙃

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Banzai said:

Too bad... do you have any pictures or videos uploaded? I would love to see you 😇

I totally understand your request but unfortunately my policy here does not permit me to publish any picture or video of mine, the reasons are obvious, but in case you do not agree, we can discuss about that...

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, colette888 said:

I totally understand your request but unfortunately my policy here does not permit me to publish any picture or video of mine, the reasons are obvious, but in case you do not agree, we can discuss about that...

There is no problem, I understand you perfectly and I respect your privacy. But a description? So let me make a picture in my head 😁

• Hug 1
16 minutes ago, Banzai said:

There is no problem, I understand you perfectly and I respect your privacy. But a description? So let me make a picture in my head 😁

Well, since this thread is all about Qs and As, perhaps it'd be appropriate if you asked about my features one-by-one, so that we can make this little play more amusing.. To start with my height which is 5′ 8″ or 172.72 cm.

7 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Well, since this thread is all about Qs and As, perhaps it'd be appropriate if you asked about my features one-by-one, so that we can make this little play more amusing.. To start with my height which is 5′ 8″ or 172.72 cm.

Ok, I like how you play the game... let's see... what color is your hair?

3 minutes ago, colette888 said:

👀 Mine aren't blue as expected... they seem to be dark-green most of the time, but I was occasionally told they present brown reflections 

I think your partner is very lucky to have you. However, I don't understand why you don't share this passion for pissing. It's much more pleasant together... I love to tongue my wife in her pussy and feel how she fills my mouth with piss...

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, colette888 said:

Do you believe I didn't try to introduce her to pissing/wetting?? The reality of our relationship though isn't the one you & I would prefer. and I must accept it! There are people totally opposed to certain practices because, probably, their up-bringing led 'em to believe they are inappropriate. I happen to believe it's their legitimate prerogative to avoid anything they consider inconvenient! 

I'm sorry that you can't share something like that... maybe with time, he will gradually change his mind... we now can't enjoy intimate moments without a little pissing.

Speaking of which... what do you think is the weirdest place you've ever peed?

• Hug 1
18 minutes ago, Banzai said:

I'm sorry that you can't share something like that... maybe with time, he will gradually change his mind...

If they changed from a she to a he, I’m sure @collette888 would notice 🌈

• Haha 2
56 minutes ago, Banzai said:

I'm sorry that you can't share something like that... maybe with time, he will gradually change his mind... we now can't enjoy intimate moments without a little pissing.

Speaking of which... what do you think is the weirdest place you've ever peed?

My partner is a female, but even with a male I'm afraid certain aspects of our relationship would be quite impossible to develop in the direction you depict...

- My weirdest pissing situation was probably when I did it on a hot-air-baloon, not just because that aircraft is not very suitable for that kind of activity, but mainly because I had joined a group of strangers for an excursion of just an hour or so...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, colette888 said:

My partner is a female, but even with a male I'm afraid certain aspects of our relationship would be quite impossible to develop in the direction you depict...

- My weirdest pissing situation was probably when I did it on a hot-air-baloon, not just because that aircraft is not very suitable for that kind of activity, but mainly because I had joined a group of strangers for an excursion of just an hour or so...

What was the reaction of the other people when you peed there? I guess the space was crowded and you had no way to hide.

3 hours ago, Banzai said:

What was the reaction of the other people when you peed there? I guess the space was crowded and you had no way to hide.

Very much so!... Luckily for me it was a women-only group, and so reciprocal understanding was somewhat easy... but the pilot, a rough older man, tried to forbid me at first, when I made clear my intention, and then started an unpleasant row when he realized everybody was on my side. He was the one who gave the most attention to my action though.... 👀 I'm sure he got quite aroused!

• Like 1
  • Love 2