Places to pee while out and about

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 6:42 PM, arigalo said:

I think about this all the time! At one point I thought it might be fun to create a custom Google map where people add spots that are well hidden or often used for peeing, but I doubt it would be able to stay up for long. 

That would be an excellent idea! 

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2023 at 7:42 PM, arigalo said:

I think about this all the time! At one point I thought it might be fun to create a custom Google map where people add spots that are well hidden or often used for peeing, but I doubt it would be able to stay up for long. 

Why don't you start this? It would be a great idea!

• Hot 1

Be nice to know good places to be able to go and pee in public., and also see others pee.

I would really like to know some good laybys in the uk to pee in. Like them to be a bit discreet, but also be seen too from a distance

• Agree 1
On 4/20/2023 at 12:42 PM, arigalo said:

That's a great idea you just have to name it something inconspicuous or misleading.  Google ain't got time to care.

• Like 2
On 9/1/2023 at 10:04 PM, Horse_water said:

That's a great idea you just have to name it something inconspicuous or misleading.  Google ain't got time to care.

I suppose you're right! I'll still have to think about it a bit more. There would have to be an agreed upon coded language of sorts to use for it. And also some ground rules of what constitutes an acceptable addition to the map.

Really my big concerns were 1. being seen as encouraging misdemeanors/illegal activity with the map, and 2. whether or not the creation of such a map would be allowed on the forums. I can look into both concerns and if everything is good I could start a thread where we discuss how to go about this.

On 9/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, arigalo said:

I suppose you're right! I'll still have to think about it a bit more. There would have to be an agreed upon coded language of sorts to use for it. And also some ground rules of what constitutes an acceptable addition to the map.

Really my big concerns were 1. being seen as encouraging misdemeanors/illegal activity with the map, and 2. whether or not the creation of such a map would be allowed on the forums. I can look into both concerns and if everything is good I could start a thread where we discuss how to go about this.

If you simply pin locations on a map that is hardly illegal. The Special Piss Unit is not preparing a tactical raid on your house. As for the rules of this site I cannot comment.  Just keep everything context free on the map and we could be in business.

9 hours ago, Horse_water said:

If you simply pin locations on a map that is hardly illegal. The Special Piss Unit is not preparing a tactical raid on your house. As for the rules of this site I cannot comment.  Just keep everything context free on the map and we could be in business.

"The Special Piss Unit" 🤣😂

Nicely done

• Haha 1

I love the concept....    And reading some of the accounts from @Alfresco and the like it seems there are common locations - alleyways, church steps etc.

In a lot of cities though the whole map area could be covered in little markers...   for example zoom in on a streetview and take a look how many alleyways, doorways and other places there are near all the bars, clubs and takeaways in a small area here (just as one example)...

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.4023252,-2.9807906,197m/data=!3m1!1e3?entry=ttu

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...