Full bladder carpet piss

40 minutes ago, PissAndTell said:

I had been denying myself to pee on my bedroom carpet for a couple weeks because it felt too dirty but over the weekend, that concern has fully gone out the window. I’ve made up for it just by releasing two huge streams on separate nights in the middle of the room, and it felt better than I could’ve imagined.

That’s wonderful. Did you clean it up or leave the puddles to dry?

5 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

That’s wonderful. Did you clean it up or leave the puddles to dry?

I cleaned up the first time because I felt a little bad but the second time, I was well hydrated and horny enough to just leave it and it was completely dry and smell free when I woke up

• Agree 1

I'd love for you to join 

20 hours ago, Bluntboi said:

Why are carpet pisses so satisfying and hot? Its been a while since ive piss marked something and i need to watch something soak up my stream but have a roomate and would like to be discreet. Fuck i miss the sound of piss hitting carpet. I want to rent a hotel room soon with somebody and soak it. 

I'd love to rent a hotel room with you and piss trash it together. I want to do that again soon. 

• Like 1

Yeah that is on my bucket list of things to do. I want to meet up with someone and piss mark a hotel room together. Pee on the carpet, Pee against the wall and pee on the bed together. Having someone watch you and encourage you while you are doing your naughty pee makes it feel so much better. Also for me watching someone else doing a naughty pee makes it easier for me to release my own pee. 

• Hot 2

This is all hot, but if you really like it you should do it on your own things and not cause harm to others. I think the carpet is ok, since it's the floor and they will be cleaning it regularly anyway, but I wouldn't mess up a mattress that other guests might have to sleep on.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 2
  • Love 2