New Girlfriend Pee

UPDATE:

Since she works in the same building and floor as me we see each other often. We'll, today I saw her cut for the bathroom in a hurry while smiling and waving at me as she ran in. I faked looking at my phone and stood by the door to listen to her. Again, like every time I have heard her she let out a huge loud splat on the porcelain of the toilet for 35 seconds and then poured for a short 8 seconds toward the end with 20 seconds of tinkling at the end. I waited for her to come out of the bathroom so we could chat. All I could do is visualize her draining out in that black short skirt and pink silk blouse with a snappy black lacy bra with nipples showing through. Every time I see her she looks so damn hot and she pees hot as well.

I am waiting and hoping she starts pouring all of her pee in the bowl for me. I love loud girls in the bowl. Also, I would love to see her thick healthy stream shoot out of her hole. I can't prod too much. Must be patient.

Old Horny Owl

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Great Horned Owl said:

All, this girl did squirm in my car so I assume a bit of leakage. She was so full it was crazy. Too much in a hurry to shut the bathroom door. As she started emptying out she did exhale with a groan and said 'finally' loud enough that I could hear. That made things even hotter.

She was above average but not incredible in bed as she came too fast for me. I like for both of us to reach orgasm at the same time. We will get the tim8ng down.

Well, she probably came too fast because the situarion was extremely exciting... I'm sure you will soon adjust to each other needs! Good luck, guys!

• Like 2

Update 2

My new girlfriend went shopping after work. Since she hates using public toilets she asked me if she could come over after shopping as I live close to the mall so she could empty her bladder.

She left work at 4 pm and arrived at 8 pm with a big jug of Mountain Dew in her hand. She ate and drank at the food court in addition to shopping. With her sexy short blue dress and heels on I knew she would look hot upon arrival. As she kissed me than rushed to the bathroom my heart was pounding in anticipation. I knew i was in for a treat! As she has done since we recently got intimate she left the door open and I walked over to watch and talk to her. Dress gets pulled up and white panties pulled down to the floor. Even before she sits a monster gush of urine shoots out. Very briefly she pours in the water for 4 seconds before jigging her hips to splat like a wild woman on the porcelain for 40 seconds with no hissing. She kept moaning and commenting how good it felt to relieve herself. As her stream slips down she flowed another 15 seconds in the water which sounded so hot followed by 15 seconds of tinkling. She proceeded to wipe herself with two sheets of toilet paper, stand up and cover her hot pushy which is nicely trimmed and manicured with her panties followed by adjusting her dress.

All I could do is start making out with her with my penis getting rock hard. Unfortunately she needed to get home to complete some studies.

I asked her why she splats on the porcelain instead of just pouring all in the water. She stated that 'I know I have a very fast loud stream and worry about people hearing me in public bathrooms' I told her, no need to worry at my house as I enjoy listening to her. She formed this habit in high school and it's just normal for her.

Others, especially women, please comment. Is this typical? Do you have a loud flow? Is tinkling in the water embarrassing to you? How about pouring loud in the water?

Honey Old Owl

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

To answer your question, in my opinion it's just a matter of "angle", some urethras discharge a "front-flow" (like the one of your GF) because their openings point upwards, while others don't and so there the resulting flow directs downwards...

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Great Horned Owl said:

Update 3

Took the new girlfriend out to an upscale French restaurant and dancing. Since the weather has warmed up she was wearing summer attire.

Caroline, the new girlfriend was wearing a short Grey sequin sleeveless dress with cultured pearls, nicely done wavy blonde hair, heels, red lipstick and red nails. At 5.7.115 she has a very sexy body that drives me wild. Though we have a big age difference I see a connection there. At dinner she kept pounding the water and a few glasses of wine so her bladder was filling up nicely. After dinner we went dancing until her bladder became too full as she does not like to use public toilets unless it is an emergency. I agreed to leave early so we could get home.

However, we miss calculated as she started wetting a few drops in her panties on the way to the car. It was dark and we were parked away from others so I said " why don't you empty your bladder here". She looked around and said "I can't hold it" and proceeded to release her urine. I knew she had a big stream from hearing her at home but this was the first time seeing her stream. It was like a flood as her stream of clear urine was 1.5 inches thick and she splattered very hard with a slight hiss at the start while standing up bear my car door. Her river of urine created a river that went 35 feet into rhe shrubs while soaking her shoes. A hard splat of 47 seconds followed by a quick abrupt shut off then a 8 second very hard his and splat to end the hard passing. This was followed by 15 seconds if dripping. I gave her a kleenex to wipe which she dumped on the pavement.

While we drove home she was pounding the water and drank another 22 ounce bottle. By the time we got home she was 75 percent full so I said "you can pee if you want but can you stand over ny toilet" ? She complied and said her aim is not great but will try her best. She promptly deposited 22 seconds of very clear loud fast urine in my toilet with a thunderous sound then abruptly cut off followed by 5 seconds of a hard pour and then tinkled for 15 seconds. She was so fricken hot that I jumped on her before she could get her panties on. I even came before her as well, at least the first time we had sex.

I let her pee the way she normally does the next two times before she left this morning. I got my usual 35 seconds of a hard splat on the porcelain followed by a 12 second hard pour in the bowl. These were typical average pees for her.

I have not measured her output but guessing that she produces 1.2 liters in her average pee up to 1.8 liters at max capacity. This is just a guess. I am also dying to drink from her clear stream but I have never drank pee and it might be too much for her. At least I got plenty of enjoyment.

Another date on Wednesday night, dinner at my house. I wonder how long this hottie will stay with this old owl. I am taking one day at a time.

Horney@ Old Owl.

Reading such a detailed and contagious report, I had 55 seconds of sheer enjoyment, followed by 95 seconds of deep thoughts and for that I'm quite grateful to you both! Keep exploring further and further, guys!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...

I love how two sisters can pee so differently, and they don’t seem to mind doing it in your presence.  You seem to be intimately familiar with both of them.  Your GF’s sister is particularly appealing to me.  I’d love to be able to listen to her tinkle her long streams into the toilet with the door open and then watch her come out like nothing happened.

• Hot 2

@Great Horned Owl Well, I'm sorry that I have to ask, but I can not other than wondering Sir, are you running around with a stop watch and a ruler all the time?

On 4/18/2023 at 6:31 AM, Great Horned Owl said:

[...] on the porcelain for 40 seconds [...] poured in the bowl for 15 seconds at the end followed by 10 seconds of tinkling.

On 4/19/2023 at 6:36 AM, Great Horned Owl said:

[...] of the toilet for 35 seconds and then poured for a short 8 seconds toward the end with 20 seconds of tinkling [...]

On 4/20/2023 at 4:28 PM, Great Horned Owl said:

[...] briefly she pours in the water for 4 seconds [...] the porcelain for 40 seconds [...] another 15 seconds in the water which sounded so hot followed by 15 seconds of tinkling.

On 4/24/2023 at 2:31 AM, Great Horned Owl said:

[...] her stream of clear urine was 1.5 inches thick [...] created a river that went 35 feet [...] A hard splat of 47 seconds followed by a quick abrupt shut off then a 8 second [...] followed by 15 seconds if dripping.

[...] By the time we got home she was 75 percent full [...] promptly deposited 22 seconds of [...] followed by 5 seconds of a hard pour and then tinkled for 15 seconds. [...] I got my usual 35 seconds of a hard splat on the porcelain followed by a 12 second [...] These were typical average pees for her.

I have not measured her output but guessing that she produces 1.2 liters in her average pee up to 1.8 liters at max capacity. This is just a guess.

On 9/19/2023 at 5:00 AM, Great Horned Owl said:

My g/f would let out a hard thick stream of urine every 45 minutes [...] I got so aroused as her stream was about 2 inches thick [...] on the porcelain for 30 seconds with a quick pour in the water for another 20 seconds [...]

She could hold for about 2.5 hours [...] Her slow stream lasted 2 minutes 20 seconds and 2 minutes 23 seconds respectively

On 9/21/2023 at 9:34 PM, Great Horned Owl said:

[...] she started a light hiss for 10 seconds and then a very slow steady tinkle in the toilet for a minute. Afterwards she would start and stop her light tinkling for another minute before hissing softly for 40 more seconds and finishing up with dribbling in the water. All together she peed 3 minutes. [...]

but this time she had a very slow flow all in the water for 2 minutes 23 seconds with 15 seconds of dribbling and no hissing.

On 9/21/2023 at 3:34 PM, Great Horned Owl said:

Brad, thanks for the feedback. I had the two girls and others over for younger sister birthday party as she just turned 20. When all the folks left the most pee fun began.

I will not get into details on my gf who is a power pisser on the porcelain but rather give you another glimpse on her racy sister. Young girl is 5 7 115 and wore three inch heels, black short sleeveless sequin dress with black bra and lacy black panties. I am lucky I can observe her bc my gf and her sister ar3 both into pee and voyeuristic behavior but with just me.

Your girl of interest can hold up to 4 hours while drinking but if she has access to a bathroom usually empties her bladder every 2.5 to 3 hours. She waited until the party was over which put her over 4 hours because she wanted me to get a nice look at her.

Upon entering the bathroom with door open one would think she was going to explode with a very fast flow as she rushes to pull her dress up and panties down in a frenzy. But no, she has a very slow tinkling flow. She always sits on the bowl leaning back on the seat with legs spread as she stretches out with her small boobs sticking out and arms above her head so her cleanly shaved arm pits and trimmed bush are visible. This time after finally sitting down in position she started a light hiss for 10 seconds and then a very slow steady tinkle in the toilet for a minute. Afterwards she would start and stop her light tinkling for another minute before hissing softly for 40 more seconds and finishing up with dribbling in the water. All together she peed 3 minutes. Tore the toilet paper of with a quick wipe, stood up, pulled her skimpy panties up and washed her hands. Leaving the bathroom strutting her stuff like she was a runway model.

After 3 more hours she empties her bladder again. Just as desperate as the first time but this time she had a very slow flow all in the water for 2 minutes 23 seconds with 15 seconds of dribbling and no hissing.

My gf asked me if I was attracted to her sister. I lied and said 'no' but said she sounds sexy when she pees. Gf made sure to continue drinking and power passing for me along with some very hard fucking in bed.

More fun coming this weekend.

Horney Old Owl

Wow, those long slow tinkles are so sexy.  I used to love listening to an ex-gf of mine who had a very similar flow.  She would sometimes take two or three minutes.  Perfection. 

What did your EX gf look like? What outfits made her look sexy?

On 9/18/2023 at 10:00 PM, Great Horned Owl said:

Update 4:

New girlfriend is not so new now as been together for five months and enjoying her and her sister.

Over Labor Day weekend I had both of them over with both spending the night with me though only one in my bed. I was entertaining my g/f with plenty of beer while feeding her 19 yo half sister pop and water. Both of them gave me incredible satisfaction in the pee department.

My g/f had a short black skirt with white lace panties on and a white halter top with her nips sticking straight out from her lacy skimpy bra. Though she is only a 'B' cup she is very firm since she is only 29 now. Her sister is also fairly flat and slender but again very stiff nips. Sister was wearing a short black sleeveless dress with no straps and black panties. Both were drinking a ton of liquids and provided much please for me.

While we were BBQing and then sitting around my fire ring the girls bladders (along with mine) got very full. The bathroom was a long walk into the house. Since I live in a more remote area their is quite a bit of privacy.

My g/f would let out a hard thick stream of urine every 45 minutes uses while standing up. Her pee came out so fast there was no hissing or dribbling, just a thick stream of urine drilling into the ground and running downhill to the woods. I would hold my flashlight to help her see where to shoot her stream. I got so aroused as her stream was about 2 inches thick and clear. When she pees in the bathroom she splats very loud on the porcelain for 30 seconds with a quick pour in the water for another 20 seconds and then abruptly ending. Nice to see her whole stream flooding the ground.

When her sister drained out it was quite a different experience. She would also stand up and push her panties aside to expose her hole. She spread her legs quite a bit as her flow is very slow with a ton of hissing, stopping and starting, dripping and spraying. I was also given the job of holding a flashlight for her as she stood and drained out for an eternity. She could hold for about 2.5 hours so I only got two visuals of her.  Her slow stream lasted 2 minutes 20 seconds and 2 minutes 23 seconds respectively with quite a bit of moaning and deep breathes. It almost appeared she had trouble getting her urine out as ther was a lot of stopping and starting.

Once inside for the night both of them would leave the door open so I could see and hear them both without even trying. It was especially hot at night when each one of them got up two times to drain out. Just listening to them drove me crazy. I exploded twice inside my g/f with hot cum shooting deep inside as I was especially hard and horney. This experience was just one if many I had with these two. I wish we did a three some but it never happened. My g/f is very possessive of me.

Horney Old Owl

On 9/28/2023 at 12:17 AM, Great Horned Owl said:

What did your EX gf look like? What outfits made her look sexy?

She was a very well-put-together lady, elegant, petite and classy.  Very feminine and her peeing suited her general ladylike style.  She liked to wear fancy dresses and heels, always perfectly groomed hands and feet.  Those middle of the night and early morning pees were the very best.  Even on the most desperate occasions, she very rarely hissed, and if she did, it would only be a very soft hiss.  Generally, she’d just sit and tinkle a delicate stream that would splash into the bowl with the most musical splashing into the water.  Two or even three minutes was not unusual, and she paused and restarted frequently, and took forever to drip out the last bits at the end.

• Hot 1