Don’t like peeing in toilet

So I have been into peeing for a while now, and I guess that I have just grown so accustomed to not peeing in the toilet even at home, I pee in different places so when I am in a place where I have to pee in the toilet it makes me nauseous and I feel like I am doing something wrong, that I shouldn’t be peeing in the toilet.

does anyone else feel this way? Or am I a lone soldier? 

• Like 3

I much prefer to avoid the toilet but I have no problems using it when necessary.   I certainly don't feel wrong about it, I just enjoy peeing in other places and will avoid using the toilet it I think there is a chance of peeing elsewhere.

• Agree 1

I very much prefer to pee in places which aren't toilets.  Given the choice of peeing in a toilet or peeing in a place which isn't a toilet (and which won't require any significant clean-up), I chose the non-toilet place pretty much every time.  However, I do pee in toilets regularly, probably more often than not (for the practical reason of eliminating clean-up).  Ultimately, no, I don't find it odd / unpleasant to pee in a toilet, merely something I prefer not to do.

• Like 1

I prefer not to do toilet pees, but I do them usually when I'm in a rush and not wanting to worry about clean up at home or if in public can't find a safe space to do my pee. But it's definitely more fun to do non-toilet pees

• Hot 1

I feel you. Often when people qre over I pee in the sink or bathtub und flush the empty toilet as a disguise. 

How do you do it at other people's? I try to refrain from going anywhere "abnormal" since I believe they would hate it if they knew 😞

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I feel you. Often when people qre over I pee in the sink or bathtub und flush the empty toilet as a disguise. 

How do you do it at other people's? I try to refrain from going anywhere "abnormal" since I believe they would hate it if they knew 😞

I do same if I think they will be upset.... flush empty toilet