My air freshener

About a week ago i peed in a diaper and decided not to throw in away like usual, since I’ve moved in with my girlfriend we have been indulging in our pee kinks, for the most part we don’t use the toilet, we ether use diapers, pee in the sink, drink the others pee or just pee wherever. I prefer it when she uses my car and she prefers it when i go in bed, when we are in public we use diapers. Well about a week ago i used a diaper while shopping at a wawa (large florda gas station) when i got in my car i did as i had in the past, i took it off and threw in in the back, I actually forgot about it for a couple days and then decided to just leave it, my girlfriend pees on the bare seats and dash anyway so its not like it would smell any worse anyway. When I lived with my parents i drove a minivan but the engine gave out so i got a jeep less room but it that hasn’t stopped us from using it, it’s actually kinda nice because it has drain plugs that I sometimes try to pee out of. I’ve been tempted to stick my dick in an air vent and let go but I haven’t yet. Anyway I figured I’d write this since the diaper is officially one week old and still on my back seat floor and still being peed on by her. 

• Like 2