My body is super pee shy too. Even with the progress I've made these last few months I'm sure there's be a few hang ups for me too lol.

Ty for playing and sharing with me 😍 you look good and you look like you had a lot of fun!

• Love 1
On 4/15/2023 at 8:13 AM, GenericUsername said:

Last evening, I pissed in the basement closet again with some encouragement from @Bacardi. The first time doing it months ago seemed to have cleaned up real well, so this time I decided not to give a fuck how much I pissed. The paper towels can clean it up so fast it’s crazy. Sadly, I still dealt with pee shyness. My body just does not like to let me naughty pee without hangups. Even though this was practice for really letting loose. I peed after only three cups of water and could have forced myself to be more desperate. However it still felt good. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.erome.com/a/BI3nzhdX 

Watching the video before reading your comment I thought to myself, "what's he holding back for, let it loose." I suppose if you're still of the opinion that you're doing something "naughty" your body might tense up, but there's really nothing naughty about it, no different than using a urinal.

For guys, the easiest way too make yourself pee when your shy or excited is to rub the tip of your penis with your palm. It will feel really sensitive, eventually it will feel like you need to pee and then you start releasing pee. It’s a good method to use if you’re hard and you want to pee. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, beachmom said:

Watching the video before reading your comment I thought to myself, "what's he holding back for, let it loose." I suppose if you're still of the opinion that you're doing something "naughty" your body might tense up, but there's really nothing naughty about it, no different than using a urinal.

I have a feeling my body will continue to tense up like this until I get to live by myself.

15 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I have a feeling my body will continue to tense up like this until I get to live by myself.

I take it from your age and comment about living by yourself that you. like my boys, are still living at home with parents. Like the vast majority of guys your age, you might be very surprised by just how open minded most moms are about their boys peeing in seemingly inappropriate places, It's a common topic around parenting, mothering chat rooms and forums. A recent poll just this last week revealed that 92% of moms are fine with boys peeing in the showers, 84% don't object to boys peeing in the yard and some 68% presume their boys pee in public occasionally. Most guys seem to be more worried about being caught by their moms than a stranger, yet most moms could care less.

On 4/19/2023 at 4:47 AM, beachmom said:

I take it from your age and comment about living by yourself that you. like my boys, are still living at home with parents. Like the vast majority of guys your age, you might be very surprised by just how open minded most moms are about their boys peeing in seemingly inappropriate places, It's a common topic around parenting, mothering chat rooms and forums. A recent poll just this last week revealed that 92% of moms are fine with boys peeing in the showers, 84% don't object to boys peeing in the yard and some 68% presume their boys pee in public occasionally. Most guys seem to be more worried about being caught by their moms than a stranger, yet most moms could care less.

Would you even say that moms are more likely to be more supportive than dads tho?

On 4/19/2023 at 6:38 AM, GenericUsername said:

My parents are conservative and would never approve.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Often conservative christian moms tend to be more into traditional roles than more liberal people. In other words, she might expect you to pee outside as traditionally men have always done so, whereas a more liberal thinking mom might think that since women don't do so, men shouldn't be doing so either. In my experience conservative are much more likely to condone doing so.

On 4/20/2023 at 11:46 AM, WateryMoose said:

Would you even say that moms are more likely to be more supportive than dads tho?

Yes, because I think that men may sometimes be hesitant to encourage boys because they themselves aren't sure as to what their wives or other women might think about them encouraging the boys. On the other hand, if a mom feels that it's fine for a boy to pee someplace, she certainly wouldn't expect her husband or any other man to question her for encouraging them.

On 4/22/2023 at 5:15 AM, beachmom said:

Yes, because I think that men may sometimes be hesitant to encourage boys because they themselves aren't sure as to what their wives or other women might think about them encouraging the boys. On the other hand, if a mom feels that it's fine for a boy to pee someplace, she certainly wouldn't expect her husband or any other man to question her for encouraging them.

That's an interesting take, were you more supportive than your husband when it came to encouraging your boys to pee where they wanted?

5 hours ago, WateryMoose said:

That's an interesting take, were you more supportive than your husband when it came to encouraging your boys to pee where they wanted?

Much more so, while my husband will do so in very private places, such as our yard or in the woods, he's very hesitant to do so in any semi-public place. As far as I'm concerned, I think that guys should take advantage of the fact that it's physically easier and socially tolerated for them. My husband will often discourage or shame the boys for doing so, while I'm egging them on. He's often criticized me for encouraging the boys in public. I know of several other families where the husbands are critical of mom's guidance.

On 4/22/2023 at 7:15 AM, GenericUsername said:

My parents would not approve of me peeing in the basement lol

Perhaps not in a basement closet, but most moms are very open minded about men doing it in many other places, such as showers, drains, sinks and outside. If you've never had the courage to do so around mom, you'll never know. If you test the waters in a more reasonable place or bring up the topic of "a friend" peeing in drains, outside, ect. you may be surprised to hear she's okay with it and may then elaborate on what else she might be okay with.

Edited by beachmom
add
14 hours ago, beachmom said:

Much more so, while my husband will do so in very private places, such as our yard or in the woods, he's very hesitant to do so in any semi-public place. As far as I'm concerned, I think that guys should take advantage of the fact that it's physically easier and socially tolerated for them. My husband will often discourage or shame the boys for doing so, while I'm egging them on. He's often criticized me for encouraging the boys in public. I know of several other families where the husbands are critical of mom's guidance.

I see that's not something I would have expected actually, I thought fathers would be more prone to accept their boys spraying where they want (provided some limits aren't crossed of course). Damn why didn't I have a mom like you... XD sorry just joking

Edited by WateryMoose
On 4/24/2023 at 7:18 AM, WateryMoose said:

Damn why didn't I have a mom like you... XD sorry just joking

I hear that I lot and my reply is always, "it's quite possible that you have a mom like me."  Boys tend to become quite timid and secretive as they enter their teens and into young adulthood, unlike girls and their moms. Teenage boys are often embarrassed when moms bring up personal subjects and thus moms are often hesitant to encourage them to do anything of this nature, even if they think it to be fine. When I speak with young men and they claim their moms would never be okay with such a thing I ask them to think back to when they were little or a time with a brother, cousin ect. had to pee and ask if there was ever an occasion where their mom encouraged a little boy. Nearly all guys did recall such a time nor do they recall ever being told not to as they got older. So as little boys they were encouraged, but as they became older moms left it to the judgement of the boys, who suddenly became shy about it. When moms see a teenage son or young adult break the ice and do so around them, most guys have told that their moms will encourage them, knowing the boys are fine with doing so. You're mom may just be hesitant to bring up the subject and no at all opposed to you doing so.

1 hour ago, WateryMoose said:

I must admit I didn't look at it with that angle, there were times where she told me it was ok to pee outside but only if it was a real emergency

That sounds quite strict by French standards - no offence intended, obviously. I’ve heard the less-strict opinion of it expressed like “if there’s somewhere reasonably discreet, go there, you don’t need to go to the actual toilet”

Edited by oliver2
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

That sounds quite strict by French standards - no offence intended, obviously. I’ve heard the less-strict opinion of it expressed like “if there’s somewhere reasonably discreet, go there, you don’t need to go to the actual toilet”

Yeah I guess she is xD

On 4/26/2023 at 4:50 AM, WateryMoose said:

I must admit I didn't look at it with that angle, there were times where she told me it was ok to pee outside but only if it was a real emergency

So your mom has a times told you it's okay to pee outside on a few occasions, but you're terrified to do so around her because you think she could object? Really all you would have to do is say you urgently needed to go and be in a place where no restroom was near, it would be doing exactly as she's told you to do in the past. Also there are the convenience alibis. such as being working in the yard and not wanting to track dirt in or when shes in a hurry and not wanting to take the time to look for a restroom. You can easily explain that you were doing so for her benefit and being she's told you it's okay before......

• Like 1
5 hours ago, beachmom said:

So your mom has a times told you it's okay to pee outside on a few occasions, but you're terrified to do so around her because you think she could object? Really all you would have to do is say you urgently needed to go and be in a place where no restroom was near, it would be doing exactly as she's told you to do in the past. Also there are the convenience alibis. such as being working in the yard and not wanting to track dirt in or when shes in a hurry and not wanting to take the time to look for a restroom. You can easily explain that you were doing so for her benefit and being she's told you it's okay before......

True enough, this is something I've done a few times haha, but well yea I didn't feel that comfortable, maybe I should have been more daring. Past is past now, and well if I have sons in the future I suppose I'll draw inspiration from you haha

Edited by WateryMoose