Solo pee play in the shower

Everyday for years now, when I take a shower I always make a point to pee on myself some kind of way. One of my new favorites is to take the shower head and from below my cock, I aim it up and massage the bottom of my balls and the underside of my head. Doing this brings some pretty good feeling moving the shower head around. I like to start peeing while I'm getting hard. Sometimes If im hydrated, i like to lay down, aim straight for my mouth and try to drink every drop. Plus the usual tacits like peeing on my chest and face, and putting my shaft up the bottom of my butt crack and peeing. What are some ways that you enjoy pee play in the shower? I'm curious to hear from both men and women.

I sometimes masturbate in the shower and generally like the feeling of water jets on my pussy, including those often installed in pools. But for pissing on myself I prefer a soft and absorbent surface underneath me. So peeing in the shower is mostly just peeing. Sometimes directed at the wall or over my hands, but nothing particularly interesting.

• Hot 4
1 hour ago, Wetling said:

I sometimes masturbate in the shower and generally like the feeling of water jets on my pussy, including those often installed in pools. But for pissing on myself I prefer a soft and absorbent surface underneath me. So peeing in the shower is mostly just peeing. Sometimes directed at the wall or over my hands, but nothing particularly interesting.

Sounds interesting to me.  Maybe not sexual, but surely fun.

I pee in the shower about every time I take a shower. Sometimes, I like to mess around with my pee, e.g. pee on myself while the water still isn't running, then showering afterwards, or seeing how high a fountain of my piss can go when I aim straight up. Most of the time, I just empty my bladder on the shower floor or walls, though, without any fuss about it