Ultimate Hotel Poll

Ultimate Hotel Poll  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you pissed when staying in a hotel room?

• Carpet
    • Curtains
    • Bathroom floor
    • Bathtub or shower
    • Closet
    • On bed
    • Under bed
    • Behind bed
    • On couch
    • Under couch
    • Behind couch
    • Corners
    • In drawers
    • Sink
    • Walls
    • On tables
    • On the desk
    • Behind the TV furniture
    • In the mini-fridge
    • On the chairs
    • Garbage cans
    • Nightstand
    • Mirror
    • On doors
    • Balcony
  2. 2. Do you clean up your piss?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

— under furniture, always pretty safe.

— in a sofa-bed: after pulling out bed, see if you can move the head of the mattress and pee in that space. If the floor under there gets wet no one will know.

— every surface in a bathroom, or on a hard surface floor. You can easily clean those with a towel.

— use a mattress protector and pee in bed. You won’t be charged for wet sheets, but a wet mattress may cause problems. You could leave the protector there, which would show the staff that you cared about not damaging the mattress.

— some have suggested peeing the bed and then flipping the mattress before checking out… I haven’t tried this to see if it works.

— curtains, sure, unless your pee is smelly.

— drawers, if you like, but you can also remove the drawers and pee into the dresser where they were.

— public areas: any carpeted areas where there aren’t cameras. Or on the floor next to an ice machine where it would look like a water leak.

21 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

That’s much riskier because they all got security cameras. If you wanna walk naked in the hallway and piss, then go back to 1970 😢

But it can be done wearing clothes. Guys can face away from a camera, pretend to be checking their phone, while peeing out the fly of a pair of shorts. Gals can let pee run down their legs under a skirt. Almost certainly, no one is watching all those camera feeds in real time. And if they are, each camera view is a tiny image on a multiple image screen. The footage is there in case a crime or other problem happens and they need to go back and check it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I don’t recommend vandalism, but wherever you go I just want to hear about how bad you had to go and where you lost control or where you had no choice but to let it out.

When I stay in hotels, I keep a bottle around. When I’m about to lose control, I put the bottle in front of my dick and let off enough pressure to get back to holding. I’ve accidentally let a few drops loose on the carpet before I got the bottle in place when I didn’t time things right, but I wouldn’t do something that would cause the hotel to hunt me down for money. 

On 4/12/2023 at 12:46 AM, GenericUsername said:

Spraying glasses and mugs kind of goes too far. It’s a biohazard for the next guests. Most of the other suggestions on here seem fair. Have fun!!!

Interesting perspective - I had always considered that cups and glasses were good options because they would always go through the dishwasher before the next guess - ok there could be lazy room attendants who just give them a wipe over but if you want to be really sure, make a cup of tea or coffee afterwards (your choice whether you actually drink it) leaving the dregs of that in the cup would definitely mean it got sent for washing properly.

I would have thought that would leave less of a hazard than peeing on the floor, bed or chairs where the pee will stay there indefinitely.  Although, I do get the point that people don’t drink off the carpet!   

• Love 1
On 4/13/2023 at 8:34 AM, Alfresco said:

Interesting perspective - I had always considered that cups and glasses were good options because they would always go through the dishwasher before the next guess - ok there could be lazy room attendants who just give them a wipe over but if you want to be really sure, make a cup of tea or coffee afterwards (your choice whether you actually drink it) leaving the dregs of that in the cup would definitely mean it got sent for washing properly.

I would have thought that would leave less of a hazard than peeing on the floor, bed or chairs where the pee will stay there indefinitely.  Although, I do get the point that people don’t drink off the carpet!   

I thought so too, that would ve pretty bad even if they weren't used for piss.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 3:14 PM, zorba3189 said:

If carpeted room, just pull the couch or armchair away from the wall,  can squat down there and when you are done just push the couch or chair back over the damp patch.  No maid is going to pull furniture away from walls when they clean.  And the patch will be mostly dry by morning anyway.  I’ve been known to leave a couch pulled away from the wall my entire stay to use (many pees) before putting back in place before check out.  

If no carpet, can take one of the couch cushions, unzip it and carefully pee into the cushion, then zip back up and set back in place.  

If you are careful there is no danger.  

Good luck and keep us posted!!  Kisses!

Do you enjoy ruining the carpet but that they still don’t know it was you?

• Hot 1
On 4/12/2023 at 1:34 PM, Peesfully said:

...some have suggested peeing the bed and then flipping the mattress before checking out… I haven’t tried this to see if it works...

It works. Just don't do too much so that it soaks all the way through, and drink plenty so there is no smell.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
On 4/10/2023 at 3:14 PM, zorba3189 said:

If carpeted room, just pull the couch or armchair away from the wall,  can squat down there and when you are done just push the couch or chair back over the damp patch.  No maid is going to pull furniture away from walls when they clean.  And the patch will be mostly dry by morning anyway.  I’ve been known to leave a couch pulled away from the wall my entire stay to use (many pees) before putting back in place before check out.  

If no carpet, can take one of the couch cushions, unzip it and carefully pee into the cushion, then zip back up and set back in place.  

If you are careful there is no danger.  

Good luck and keep us posted!!  Kisses!

This is an inspiration for me to be confident enough to enjoy some fun pissing next time I’m in a hotel alone. 😊

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
On 5/14/2023 at 12:59 PM, GenericUsername said:

I’d only ever pee on the stairs if I was 200 percent sure there were no security cameras.

Security cameras in stairwells are usually pretty obvious.   If the hotel installs them, it is in their interest to make them obvious as they want to deter antisocial behaviour and the presence of a camera usually does that pretty well (even if nobody ever looks at the footage and sometimes even if it is a dummy camera).   Hotels wouldn't generally bother with hidden cameras in stairwells as they wouldn't give them any benefit that they wouldn't get with an obvious camera and in general they would give less benefits.

Therefore, if you can't spot a camera by quickly looking around the ceilings in stairwells then it is highly likely that there are no cameras there.

It is also quite common that stairwells have a camera at the lowest floor, so that it monitors people going in and out, but nothing further up.   In that case, you can usually spot the camera as you go up the stairs and then note that there isn't one on the next floor, which then gives you the freedom that you are seeking.

Probably best not to leave your room, enter the stairs on your floor and then come back out of the same door and return directly to your room and stay there - if there is a camera in the corridor then that might look like suspicious behaviour.  Better to leave your room, go into the stairwell, pee, and then carry on down the stairs and leave at the ground floor.  I have done this several times with no problems.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seek out a hotel with pet friendly carpet rooms. If it's pet friendly you'll less likely get a fine for peeing on the floor. I like hotel carpet peeing because it's naughtier than tile peeing. I also recommend stay at the cheapest low quality hotel as to those places pee everywhere isn't necessarily seen as a big deal. Then once you're in soak the carpet as many times as possible. 

• Thanks 1