Modelling and pissing...

2 hours ago, Wisco said:

Can you write about the successive ones which happened the next day?

Of course I will, don't worry, a follow-up is assured! But, please, be patient because my mind today is taken by other issues, sorry!

• Like 2

I'm already at the beach today, the weather is particularly benign, conducive towards this kind of environment, where I relax and also, undisturbed, think of some precedent experiences I can now write about here.

Curiously enough, then too the sand was a very important ingredient...

So, let's continue our tale, interrupted at the moment when we three were uncomfortably seated on that rough timber plank...

The guy was obviously courting Saraya.

Because I was almost certain that they had spent the previous night together, I guessed she didn't need much convincing to repeat that situation.

Still she seemed to be perfectly playing the role of the difficult one...

And, so, our conversations were presenting a wide variety of twists and turns, abruptly switching from "innocuous" opinions about gastronomy, travel or sports to quite provocative sexual innuendos and implications...

At one point, just before midnight, in my mind it became unequivocally clear that she was trying to entice me into their bed, even though she was carefully refraining from explicitly asking me to... 

We were both wearing dresses, mine longer and more sophisticated than hers, which was just a stitched floral sarong leaving most of her body quite exposed.

The balmy and sticky atmosphere had discoragured the wearing of any lingerie, both bras and knickers would have been a fastidious presence on skins which had endured a whole afternoon of harsh conditions in strong sunlight and impertinent breezes...

The guy's hands were both on Saraya's thighs when she exclaimed in a rather impatient manner, addressing me directly:

-« Don't you have to pee babe?» 

I immediately responded with total honesty: «not really, I went just before dinner, I guess my bladder is half-empty now... ».

-«Well, I'm bursting...» and she emphasised her condition using one hand after the other to sharply lift the edge of the dress and revealing how naked she was underneath...

At that time the guy couldn't seem able to watch anywhere else, we both girls were realizing how interested he was in any of Saraya's successive initiatives...

Interpreting that the situation might have evolved not exactly as she was planning it, I took the licence to advise that «it'd be better if you went to the toilet right now, before things get complicated... »..

How naive of me....

• Hot 2

Thank you Colette for sharing your stories - and rest assured, they do get attention! As you mentioned above, reading the stories is mostly a passive activity, it is rare for people to comment. What I like about your accounts is that they are matter-of-fact direct and include the awkward situations that women, even if they are as open and independent as you, experience every day. Food for thought for us men who might not always respect women as we should once our "lower brain" takes over...

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Alpian said:

Thank you Colette for sharing your stories - and rest assured, they do get attention! As you mentioned above, reading the stories is mostly a passive activity, it is rare for people to comment. What I like about your accounts is that they are matter-of-fact direct and include the awkward situations that women, even if they are as open and independent as you, experience every day. Food for thought for us men who might not always respect women as we should once our "lower brain" takes over...

Comments like this one make my effort worthwhile, I really appreciate! The life of any person is meant to be complex and often awkward, we come to this planet to learn and experiment, that's not a feminine prerogative! But, I understand that in our society my gender is put to the test quite frequently....

To go back to my so-called "stories" , I'm prepared to share a few more of 'em, providing readers aren't bored by 'em and my writing style.... 

• Thanks 2

Thank you Colette!

Out of curiosity, I had checked my Literotica account to see how much reactions I get - the statistics are rather sad: My stories (series "Bunker Break") have between 5k and 20k clicks, but only between 20 and 80 people left a rating. None of them left a comment on any of the stories...

Here at peefans, we get a bit more feedback, but I'm missing visibility on the number of clicks the stories get, so it is hard to see how much invisible attention they get.

Compared to others, your stories are doing great - as they deserve 🙂

Regards,
Alpian.

Dear fellow-writer, what you affirm I feel that's exactly what happens in most Sites! It's nice of you to think my «stories are doing great», but, even considering there are more pitiful situations than mine, I consider very scarse the impact they are producing here... 

Anyway, if a soft pat on your shoulder is of any help, please consider my virtual mine assured!

17 hours ago, colette888 said:

Dear fellow-writer, what you affirm I feel that's exactly what happens in most Sites! It's nice of you to think my «stories are doing great», but, even considering there are more pitiful situations than mine, I consider very scarse the impact they are producing here... 

Anyway, if a soft pat on your shoulder is of any help, please consider my virtual mine assured!

The problem is that so many people just want to take enjoyment from other people's input and can't be bothered to even simply click a like/love/hot reaction.   I know that others have commented similarly before and I and others have made posts appealing to the better nature of our casual readers, asking them to take this simple action to show appreciation, but many don't want to be bothered.   This doesn't help people who want to write and spend a lot of time on doing so for little feedback.   I used to write quite a lot of fiction, but I've lost the impetuous, partly due to lack of feedback, but mainly due to lack of time.   When I was writing fiction regularly, I noticed that it was the same few people that comment and react - and indeed it is still a small pool of people that do that for anyone on fiction or true stories.   I suspect part of the problem is that we have many people who read it but are not members of the site and can't react (to those people, please join and react - it costs nothing, but provides a wealth in rewards) or those who are members, but "lurk" and don't want to see their username associated with anything (no idea why - it is anonymous to real life).

However, I still try to engage with people and write about real life encounters as I know that people appreciate it (even if they don't show it) and I feel that if I enjoy reading content from others, then I would like to give something back and not only acknowledge other people but make my own contributions.

In your case, @colette888, you can be assured that your content is of great interest to me and I love the accounts you give - especially when you provide lots of details of the situation as well as the actual event.   You have had some fabulous experiences which I enjoy experiencing through your words.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

The problem is that so many people just want to take enjoyment from other people's input and can't be bothered to even simply click a like/love/hot reaction.   I know that others have commented similarly before and I and others have made posts appealing to the better nature of our casual readers, asking them to take this simple action to show appreciation, but many don't want to be bothered.   This doesn't help people who want to write and spend a lot of time on doing so for little feedback.   I used to write quite a lot of fiction, but I've lost the impetuous, partly due to lack of feedback, but mainly due to lack of time.   When I was writing fiction regularly, I noticed that it was the same few people that comment and react - and indeed it is still a small pool of people that do that for anyone on fiction or true stories.   I suspect part of the problem is that we have many people who read it but are not members of the site and can't react (to those people, please join and react - it costs nothing, but provides a wealth in rewards) or those who are members, but "lurk" and don't want to see their username associated with anything (no idea why - it is anonymous to real life).

However, I still try to engage with people and write about real life encounters as I know that people appreciate it (even if they don't show it) and I feel that if I enjoy reading content from others, then I would like to give something back and not only acknowledge other people but make my own contributions.

In your case, @colette888, you can be assured that your content is of great interest to me and I love the accounts you give - especially when you provide lots of details of the situation as well as the actual event.   You have had some fabulous experiences which I enjoy experiencing through your words.

I greatly appreciate this comment of yours, it's making my day more bearable!

I totally agree with your interpretations and deductions.

But, I'm my case, I'm afraid it's probably my way of being and presenting myself here that's making me quite unpopolar and, as a direct consequence, my "stories" don't draw the attention the events I describe should deserve.  While this Site belongs to the category of the "Forums", «mediums where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged», it seems to me it's more like a "Club", where a very limited number of members participate and exchange friendship, while all the others watch in silence... Let's hope my impression is partial and unfounded! If not, I wonder whether this is the appropriare place to share my experiences.

• Hug 2
16 minutes ago, colette888 said:

I greatly appreciate this comment of yours, it's making my day more bearable!

I totally agree with your interpretations and deductions.

But, I'm my case, I'm afraid it's probably my way of being and presenting myself here that's making me quite unpopolar and, as a direct consequence, my "stories" don't draw the attention the events I describe should deserve.  While this Site belongs to the category of the "Forums", «mediums where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged», it seems to me it's more like a "Club", where a very limited number of members participate and exchange friendship, while all the others watch in silence... Let's hope my impression is partial and unfounded! If not, I wonder whether this is the appropriare place to share my experiences.

Firstly, yes it absolutely is the place to share your experiences as there are certainly people here who enjoy them greatly.

I do agree about there being lots of people who watch in silence, but I like to think that those who make the step into contributing and engaging are more of a family than a club as we all care for each other and appreciate the differences between ourselves and enjoy discussing the different perspectives that we all have on life.

I don't think that there is any case of you being unpopular, nor is there anything to be concerned about in respect of the way you present yourself.  I haven't seen any negative response to your posts and the lack of reaction from the general population is not specific to your posts but is endemic across the forums.  You do get some reactions and feedback and a good proportion of those reactions are "Hot", so your content is definitely striking the right notes with people.

3 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I like to think that those who make the step into contributing and engaging are more of a family than a club as we all care for each other and appreciate the differences between ourselves and enjoy discussing the different perspectives that we all have on life.

You are extremely nice, I might consider marrying you, dear, if you are still available... 💔

Unfortunately, though, in this "family" not everybody shares your attitudes! and that's my problem now!

2 minutes ago, colette888 said:

You are extremely nice, I might consider marrying you, dear, if you are still available... 💔

Unfortunately, though, in this "family" not everybody shares your attitudes! and that's my problem now!

The problem with any family - not everyone has the same attitudes or even morals and respect.   However, I think that here we have far less negativity than most internet forums.

As for getting married, much as I am honoured by your proposal, I am sure we could have a great life together, I am afraid that ship sailed 25 years ago.

Edited by Alfresco
7 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

The problem with any family - not everyone has the same attitudes or even morals and respect.   However, I think that here we have far less negativity than most internet forums.

As for getting married, much as I am honoured by your proposal, I am sure we could have a great life together, I am afraid that ship sailed 25 years ago.

I know very well that most families are source of great problems, in real life I consider myself "family-less", after my parents took the option of excluding me from their plans!

But, online, in a "virtual" environment, I was hoping to get a better treatment, and great has been my disappointment noticing that here too some form of discrimination can find place!

And, that's why I'm proposing you to start a family, even though we might have missed that boat, we could live in a hut, instead...

• Like 1

Collette,

I don't get to this site often enough but, truly, you are one of those wonderful people I have got to know well in reading your beautiful stories, so well told, and who I value as a lovely person. I know we would be happy in each other's company and I would uplift you whenever you face difficulties or disappointments.  Whilst I always and for ever love the excitement of sharing this beautiful pee fantasy with other people who love it too I always look for the real person that is telling the story, and I have to say do care for you a lot. I really appreciate your stories, do keep them coming, in spite of only a few responding, there are lots that read them I know. I hope these few words will re-assure you, you are not alone and much loved!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 4/25/2023 at 6:27 PM, colette888 said:

But, I'm my case, I'm afraid it's probably my way of being and presenting myself here that's making me quite unpopolar and, as a direct consequence, my "stories" don't draw the attention the events I describe should deserve.

This site works hard to be a place where women can feel safe to express their thoughts without being harassed by the male members.   Some of what you might be interpreting as indifference or unpopularity might just be some guys trying too hard to be respectful.   I know I often hold back when a woman posts something very sexy and arousing,  because I don't want her to feel like I am imposing an unwelcome intrusion into her personal life.

Certainly I can say that I have enjoyed your posts very much.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 4/17/2023 at 12:12 AM, colette888 said:

While getting closer and closer to Saraya I couldn't help but smell her pee aroma, quite intense, and it was turning me on quite definitely!

Oh yes!  I understand this completely because it affects me in just the same way.  That wonderful scent lights up my whole body with pleasure, and just makes me want to get closer, kiss and lick.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

Oh yes!  I understand this completely because it affects me in just the same way.  That wonderful scent lights up my whole body with pleasure, and just makes me want to get closer, kiss and lick.

Exactly, you and I seem to react in the same way....

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

This site works hard to be a place where women can feel safe to express their thoughts without being harassed by the male members.   Some of what you might be interpreting as indifference or unpopularity might just be some guys trying too hard to be respectful.   I know I often hold back when a woman posts something very sexy and arousing,  because I don't want her to feel like I am imposing an unwelcome intrusion into her personal life.

Certainly I can say that I have enjoyed your posts very much.

Thanks a lot for this interpretation... and, above all, for such a declared appreciation of some of my posts here... Curiously enough, though, while I didn't have a single misunderstanding with any male User/Member of this Forum, I cannot affirm the same has always happened when I had personal contacts with persons of my gender! It's quite true that here most men behave quite correctly towards the few women who exchange views and experiences on these threads or even by private messages, and I congratulate all of 'em for this kind of thoughtful approach!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Collette,

I don't get to this site often enough but, truly, you are one of those wonderful people I have got to know well in reading your beautiful stories, so well told, and who I value as a lovely person. I know we would be happy in each other's company and I would uplift you whenever you face difficulties or disappointments.  Whilst I always and for ever love the excitement of sharing this beautiful pee fantasy with other people who love it too I always look for the real person that is telling the story, and I have to say do care for you a lot. I really appreciate your stories, do keep them coming, in spite of only a few responding, there are lots that read them I know. I hope these few words will re-assure you, you are not alone and much loved!

I think I blushed reading your comment... I will probably print these words on a paper-sheet, frame it and hang it where I spend most of my time... I'm lost for words at the moment, so, please be content with just a humble bow of mine I LOVE YOU TOO! 💔

• Love 1
16 hours ago, colette888 said:

where I spend most of my time..

I am guess that is NOT the toilet then!   Sorry, couldn’t resist, but it seems fair to assume from your posts that you don’t spend much time in an actual toilet. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

I am guess that is NOT the toilet then!   Sorry, couldn’t resist, but it seems fair to assume from your posts that you don’t spend much time in an actual toilet. 

Rather funny as a remark... While I thank you for the laugh of mine it provoked, I should inform that even though my so-called "toilet-time" is quite limited and usually dedicated to the bodily function which is not the pissing, I'm often in the BATHROOM, where I take good care of myself... So if I hanged those words on a wall there, they'd be a great remainder.... 

• Like 1