Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

Yes...I can see the appeal...:wink: XX (Sister of the singer Nick Drake, who died tragically...)

[ATTACH=full]33441[/ATTACH]

Mmmmmmm,thats a nice picture.How hes resisting burying his face in the gusset of those white knickers i dont know!(I liked her with the purple hair and silver mini skirt most of all...):thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone notice the similarities between the actress Jessica Pare, (Megan Draper in the US series Mad Men) and this post from b2939's thread? I love 'Mad Men', Don is such a dish! But are there any actresses in the series who you would like some pee fun with?

[ATTACH=full]34318[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]34319[/ATTACH]

Never seen Mad Men Sally,but very nice all the same...

Another 'Celebrity' lookalike..this time sexy natural girl Stacy Roca who played 'Rachel' in the UK comedy series 'The Office' and a post from Abdulapple:

[ATTACH=full]34742[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]34743[/ATTACH]

Good likeness Sally,keep up the likenesses.That looks like a UK housing estate!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Mmm, that's a hard choice Fanny, perhaps they could all take it turns for you...then you could score them out of 10!!

[ATTACH=full]35936[/ATTACH]

Hmmm,nice fantasy...but that picture only reinforces my choice of the very hot Kimberley.As No1 choice.I wouldnt of course refuse any of the others,if they saw fit to pop a squat in front of me though,im not choosy!:wink:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmmm,Louise for some reason doesnt push my "sexy button".Most of the female newsreaders,weather girls do,but not Louise.(although i would certainly have a dabble:laugh:)Sophie Raworth i find hot...

My TV weather girl fetish again.2 beauties of the BBC.Sarah Keith Lucas.

Keeley Donovan of BBC Look North.I would die happily,if i could say ive watched either of these lovelies have a weewee..:)Or even spend 10 minutes alone with any item of their underwear.....

57eb64350d0ea_download(2).jpg.ff2ecb178dd1af6bde0db85b94440053.jpg

57eb64350f62a_images(2).jpg.0862621af849cee2394415151981bbd6.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am glad to see there is an intrest in celebrity,s peeing here I use to make celeb pee fakes .

Oh hey! I've totally seen some of your work and really like it! It's hard to find decently done fakes. So often they just look ridiculous and it's literally just the celebs head cut/paste onto a body where it's all out of proportion and not even in the ballpark of believable. Always appreciated your talent and taste. Michelle Trachtenberg is an absolute cream dream.

Might you be able to share a bigger version of the pic in your sig? I'm sure we'd all love to see as much of your work as you're willing to share.

Gabby Logan anyone? She's a sports presenter on BBC...found a rare 'see-thru' pic, but what a 'lookalike!'

[ATTACH=full]43888[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]43889[/ATTACH]

Hmmm,Gabby Logan is another of those who i think are "alright",but dont really hit my "sexy" button.Many TV presenters do however!About 99% of the weather girls,Like Sarah Keith-Lucas for instance..:)

• Like 1
Hmmm,Gabby Logan is another of those who i think are "alright",but dont really hit my "sexy" button.Many TV presenters do however!About 99% of the weather girls,Like Sarah Keith-Lucas for instance..:)

Well it certainly livens up watching Breakfast TV before going to work...!

JennyHcc013.jpg.61f31ffcac51501f22cc27e9335b4ad9.jpg

• Like 2
Well it certainly livens up watching Breakfast TV before going to work...!

[ATTACH=full]44034[/ATTACH]

Mmmmmmm,ive forgotten her name,but id sure fuck her senseless!Or just watch her have a wee even,its all good......Good choice Sally!:thumbsup:

I think her name is Jenny Hill...X

Jenny Hill,lovely,nice trim body.I wonder if any relation to the other sexy presenter,Jane Hill,who is lesbian im told...:thumbsup:

• Like 1