Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

I already posted more than 3 a while back but here's another 3 that I feel need to be appreciated. Hopefully haven't been said already but quite possible

1. Melissa Benoist (Supergirl)

2. Isla Fisher (Now you see me, Wedding Crashers) 

3. Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) 

I had another one but I now for the life of me can't recall who it was. When it comes back to me I'll add her as well

61557751_283652835751067_5269066371424121261_n.jpg

22ffa25b41ab7d7d0aaf902103a5823d.png

4a7cc4d7d6d308f2fd70d4a82d740a7a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, F.W said:

We dont do poo on here...Yucch.

@F.W,The offending pic has been deleted - both from the original and from your requote of it.

@Havik62, since you are a newbie this is only a friendly heads up. But scat imagery is against our forum rules here so please refrain from posting such imagery from now on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

@F.W,The offending pic has been deleted - both from the original and from your requote of it.

@Havik62, since you are a newbie this is only a friendly heads up. But scat imagery is against our forum rules here so please refrain from posting such imagery from now on

Hi Steve.Not a big deal of course.But not OUR thing.Maybe if anyone wants to they could start their own page?Nothing im interested in though.

3 hours ago, F.W said:

Hi Steve.Not a big deal of course.But not OUR thing.Maybe if anyone wants to they could start their own page?Nothing im interested in though.

Unfortunately we cannot allow even a separate page for such subject matter. Scat imagery and erotica is against forum rules. The rules are clear on this. @Admin has laid this down as a firm rule, and it is the responsibility of mods to police this.

So don't worry about it not being your thing. You'll be seeing very little of it, and if you do see it, report it and a mod will deal with it. It won't be allowed to exist for long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
54 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Unfortunately we cannot allow even a separate page for such subject matter. Scat imagery and erotica is against forum rules. The rules are clear on this. @Admin has laid this down as a firm rule, and it is the responsibility of mods to police this.

So don't worry about it not being your thing. You'll be seeing very little of it, and if you do see it, report it and a mod will deal with it. It won't be allowed to exist for long.

Well Steve,my friend,i learned its best to not be too moralistic on here,but im sure most of us would be turned off by seeing a girl pooing onto someones face.As long as the person lets it go its fine.

1 minute ago, F.W said:

Well Steve,my friend,i learned its best to not be too moralistic on here,but im sure most of us would be turned off by seeing a girl pooing onto someones face.As long as the person lets it go its fine.

The dividing line is whether it is against forum rules or not. Scat is.

And if you disapprove of something, if you report it rather than publicly attacking it you'll be on safe ground. If it is against rules it will be dealt with. If not no further action might be taken but there will be no comeback against you for reporting something you think might be offensive.

• Like 1

Not really a famous celebrity but Sophy Ridge. I've been watching her on the news for the last couple of hours and can't help but imagine her dashing off to the toilets for a wee as soon as the adverts start. Coming back with a smile feeling very relieved. Just from her twitter I know she enjoys drinking coffee! 

DfUO0BPW4AADKt1.jpg

Dmov3OAXgAAiFpL.jpg

Dnj8VHqXsAA5wwn.jpg

D2-B5zeX4AAMeGc.jpg

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Rita Ora.I have to say,im not so familiar with her singing,but i saw her in a magazine,didnt realise what an impressive rack she has.

So,on to the peelist she goes.I MUST get around to watching these sexy celebs have a wee,not managed a one so far,and my list keeps growing.😁

rita ora.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I probably have a dozen or so relatively famous ladies, whom I would like to watch pee, but I will start with three. My selections come mostly from the world of news anchors, and talk show hostesses, for reasons that I will explain. But they may not be well known to many viewers of this site, especially those from the UK. So I will try to post pictures of them, in their usual TV clothing and situations, so more people may recognize them.

The reasons for my choosing from this smaller subset of celebrity ladies revolve around my familiarity with them, as people, from seeing them frequently on TV, some on a daily, or at least weekly basis. I learn their body language, particularly when they are desperate for a pee, their attitudes toward peeing and other bodily functions, from their spontaneous comments, often unguarded, and their usual seated, standing, and even squatting postures, in situations other than peeing. So I can make educated guesses about their preferred peeing styles, in both private and public facilities, which I will do, when I present them, in no particular order.

All of them have unique and interesting characteristics, relative to peeing, and several of them seem like close acquaintances, or good friends, adding immensely to the intimacy and erotic appeal that actually watching them pee would bring. Seeing how they pee. in real life, would be like having an intimate relationship with them, rather than simply watching a celebrity, from afar. To me, that additional intimacy enhances the pee-watching experience, immeasurably.

TamronHallLegsX_HarveyW01b.png.4498ea6929dc8547b7fd29a9717ad745.png

Tamron Hall is now a talk show hostess, on ABC, formerly an anchor on the third hour of the "Today" show, on NBC, in the States. She is one of the most beautiful women, of many, who has ever graced that show, in my opinion. In addition to her physical beauty, especially her long, incredibly beautiful legs, she once made a comment, on air, which caught my immediate attention.

A couple of years ago, the third hour group was discussing peeing in the shower to conserve water. Al Roker asked for a show of hands, indicating whether the individuals present ever peed in the shower. Tamron, among the other women present, admitted that she did it, and commented, "It's such a wonderful release!" on national TV, in the 9 a.m. hour, on a weekday!

So I would love to watch her pee in the shower, as well as on the toilet. I would guess that her preferred peeing style, at home, or in clean facilities, is sitting, with her legs spread comfortably apart. I would guess that she squats, well above the toilet, in public facilities, like most women journalists, who have to pee wherever the opportunity arises, on assignment, in unfamiliar, and sometimes filthy surroundings.

NatalieMLegsXSkrtUp01.thumb.png.024200eefd96a612732af29b88a7c612.png

Natalie Morales is another anchor, from the "Today" show, who is now on the West Coast, still with NBC. She has always worn short skirts, showing a lot of her beautiful thighs, with a very relaxed attitude. When she was first on the show, she went into a perfect "pee squat" as she prepared to sit down on a couch, in a miniskirt, on the show. That, and her generally permissive attitude toward showing her legs, on air, caught my attention. I would guess that she may sit, with her legs open, when she pees at home, and I'm sure that she squats, in public facilities.

LesleyStahlLegsXUpskrt-819012182-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.9d88a4fee5f114e87870047659283143.jpg

Lesley Stahl is a long-time anchor of "Sixty Minutes," the well known CBS news show, airing on Sunday nights. She is actually famous for her beautiful legs, generously revealed by her short skirts and dresses. She is not at all shy about showing her legs, and they are still very beautiful, at her age. I would guess that she squats, in public facilities, for the reasons given above, for lady journalists. She may sit with her legs apart, when she pees at home, but she may also sit with her knees tight together, since she has a very generous thigh gap, and I doubt that her thighs would get wet, even if her stream may come out in a forward direction, consistent with her age. (See picture.)

LesleyStahlSitLegsTgthr-956717346-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.fe92345af1882d63343e660c54089f20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 6:13 PM, Sophie said:

Not really a famous celebrity but Sophy Ridge. I've been watching her on the news for the last couple of hours and can't help but imagine her dashing off to the toilets for a wee as soon as the adverts start. Coming back with a smile feeling very relieved. Just from her twitter I know she enjoys drinking coffee! 

DfUO0BPW4AADKt1.jpg

Dmov3OAXgAAiFpL.jpg

Dnj8VHqXsAA5wwn.jpg

D2-B5zeX4AAMeGc.jpg

Or maybe she's taken a pee in her coffee cup and is taking a sniff of the aroma!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Election fever is building up here in the UK, no matter your political persuasion, I've been thinking about the ladies who I would like to see sat on the toilet...One such politician is the Liberal Democrat, Layla Moran. She's a rather toothsome, geeky 50's throwback, who always seems to be trotted out for interviews and opinions. Here she is:

hqdefault.jpg.7d906991b190b7c50941751b4c1604fa.jpg

layla-moran.thumb.jpg.7f3c324d2c8b685fb664198b10efdc99.jpg

Official_portrait_of_Layla_Moran_crop_2.thumb.jpg.9b8ded7582441a988a33cb45a65c02c3.jpg

• Like 1

greedyneedygirl, I agree with your choice. I wish you had some pictures of her sitting down, in a dress or skirt, so I could make some better  guesses about her peeing style: sitting down, with thighs open or closed, a high or low squat, legs apart or together, etc. You point out that she is a "geeky 50s throwback," so I would also be interested in her tastes in underclothing, which may influence her peeing style. Does she wear classic stockings with a garter (suspender) belt, which was popular in the 50s, and looks very sexy on a woman sitting on a toilet, or squatting over it. ("Tights" or "pantyhose" did not become popular until mini-skirts arrived, in the 60s.) Lots of possibilities for the imagination! Thanks much for posting!

Dr.P