Click here to remove ads
fannywatcher

Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

Brooke Burke,im not sure what she actually does,but having seen her on TV i thought about her...

brooke5.jpg

brooke3.jpg

Brooke-Burke_Bikini-HQ (8).jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I was looking through some of my saved pictures and this reminded me why Mariah Carey is on my "Pee list".What would you see if she allowed you one little peek down those saucy black knickers.....:11_blush:

Mariah-Carey-Terry-Richardson-Photo-Shoot-2.jpg

image (27).jpg

• Like 1

I found this quite revealing shot of the lovely Raquel Welch(even as kid watching her in "One million years B.C",made my willy feel funny:11_blush:)look closely at her knickers....

115516.jpg

camel.jpg

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fannywatcher said:

I found this quite revealing shot of the lovely Raquel Welch(even as kid watching her in "One million years B.C",made my willy feel funny:11_blush:)look closely at her knickers....

raquel.jpg

Very nice.  

3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Sorry i seem to have posted it twice.

No, sorry, I think it was me using the quote facility on here.   You can't get too much of a good thing!

On 10/08/2017 at 4:21 PM, omoknight said:

How about Margot Robbie?

I did a quick search to see if anyone had mentioned her - good choice ;)

margot.jpgmargot2.jpg

• Like 1

Had almost forgotten about her appearance in Suicide Squad! Her character was quirky and mischievous to say the least, I wonder if there's some pee fanfic around that! 

what film is the one where shes covering her crotch in a purple dress?

7 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

what film is the one where shes covering her crotch in a purple dress?

Both the ones I posted are The Wolf of Wall Street. Excellent film.

• Like 1

On 28/02/2018 at 5:10 PM, fannywatcher said:

Please can we avoid fakes?Also please name the person?

I agree Fanny, there are plenty of 'fakes' of Emma Watson, and in the light of #metoo she has campaigned against sexual harrassment, I'm sure that she is aware of the proliferation of fakes on the internet.

Emma Watson,of Harry Potter i believe?Now i know.Ive never watched any of that crap.Thats why really its best to name the person.

18 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I agree Fanny, there are plenty of 'fakes' of Emma Watson, and in the light of #metoo she has campaigned against sexual harrassment, I'm sure that she is aware of the proliferation of fakes on the internet.

It's often difficult to tell what's a fake and what isn't.
I agree with the idea of giving names. In addition perhaps a note about what they are and where we would have seen them would be helpful.

One of my old favourites re-visited.Mariah Carey still on my peelist.She just has that something,id love to watch her peel her tight dress up,then roll down her white thong(in MY fantasy she wears white thongs),and pee,wipe,re dress herself.Maybe have one quick grab at her awesome tits as shes squatting...mmmmmm!:11_blush:

mariah-carey-at-75th-annual-golden-globe-awards-in-beverly-hills-01-07-2018-2.jpg

Mariah-Carey_-2018-InStyle-and-Warner-Bros-Golden-Globes-After-Party--12-662x803.jpg