Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

2 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Interesting notion...do you have the evidence on this!?

Oh well... ihihihihihihi NO:')

I mean, I've been to France, and girls were pissing in the streets while it was still light as nothing was, but haven't any pics of that. I can only tell you that France (and this is true, not a claim of mine, you can ask anybody who lives there, @expererg for example) that France is the country of Western Civilization which is more tolerant, from a law-enforcing point of view, about public piss. I'm not saying is law abiding, just that cops react on a girl pissing the same way they react to somebody who throws paper towel on the ground in a city in which is not actually against the law: they scold the person for being rude but don't sanction her

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've seen cops fining a girl that was peeing in the subway once. It was in Chatelet station, the biggest and most central subway station in Paris, in the main interconnection hub of that station, with plenty of peopale coming and going around. She was (kinda) hiding in a less passing place, but still in plain view of anyone passing by.

About bush and armpits... I don't know which French girls you tag along with, maybe older ones do not shave their pussy, but I can count only one that I know of that doesn't shave her armpits. It's almost unseen. About the younger ones, most have shaved or well trimed pussies. 

Edited by expererg
On 22/01/2018 at 6:52 AM, fannywatcher said:

Amanda Lamb,the thinking mans Kirstie Allsopp.

Under those nice clothes,i wonder.....

Amanda-Lamb-hairstyle-4.jpg

amanda.jpg

amanda7.jpg

image (63).jpg

I believe that she is doing a new house makeover programme on More4. There's some interesting female presenters in the programme 'A Place In The Sun' also on Channel 4

• Like 1
On 1/24/2018 at 5:25 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

I've been rather taken with the feisty Journalist and BBC TV Presenter, Stacey Dooley, I'd love to see her create a nice bubbly froth...!DE3NshJXcAANFKu.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.ec9e09a0f80ad804fa051b3235f5f913.jpeg

99893.thumb.jpg.afca0ece6954aecfc66f42d70ef388ac.jpg

p04k8lnw.thumb.jpg.98ffcfa436a833a5feaa242a2eff9863.jpg

There is nothing that makes a woman more attractive than a true smile.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was looking through some of my saved pictures and this reminded me why Mariah Carey is on my "Pee list".What would you see if she allowed you one little peek down those saucy black knickers.....:11_blush:

Mariah-Carey-Terry-Richardson-Photo-Shoot-2.jpg

image (27).jpg

• Like 1