Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

Just re-affirming the lovely Shakira to the pee-list.Cant think of many other women id love to just watch have a wee than her.But there are anyway,only about a few hundred million.It would be nice to start with Shakira though!:gif-sink:I wonder if she wees in sinks?

shakira 1.jpg

shakira 3.jpg

shakira 4.jpg

Just re-affirming the lovely Shakira to the pee-list.Cant think of many other women id love to just watch have a wee than her.But there are anyway,only about a few hundred million.It would be nice to start with Shakira though!:gif-sink:I wonder if she wees in sinks?

The very sexy Liz Hurley(again).I saw this picture the other day,and couldnt help imagining a stream of her warm piss shooting behind her...or just coming up behind and erm,"entering" her.:11_blush:Also a nice cleavage shot.

nintchdbpict000337341754.jpg

423AE84200000578-0-image-a-63_1499797626027.jpg

Sarah Keith-Lucas,BBC weather girl.Ive mentioned her before,but everytime shes on,it reminds me i want to watch her pee so much.I think this is what she wears underneath her dress when on air,it must get warm in the studio....

image (25).jpg

image (26).jpg

image (27).jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Kim Kardashian?I think shes one of those "famous for being famous" types,vacuous celebrities etc,but surely to watch her pee would be nice?Slipping her little thong down those sexy hips,wiping herself,mmmm..I think shes known for having good boobs perhaps,big bum..but sexy.Yet if she was caught short,like any other woman,squatting behind a car door is an option for her...

kim-kardashian-in-tight-dress-at-a-studio-in-van-nuys-06-21-2016_1.jpg

12_Kim-Kardashian.jpg

41244611.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was watching the lovely Susanna Reid and she has replaced Mariah Carey on my top 3 pee list.I cant help thinking of her using a squat toilet,pissing a strong warm stream,gently wiping her warm slit......imagining how hairy she might be.:11_blush:

image (67).jpg

image (68).jpg

image (69).jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:26 AM, fannywatcher said:

I was watching the lovely Susanna Reid and she has replaced Mariah Carey on my top 3 pee list.I cant help thinking of her using a squat toilet,pissing a strong warm stream,gently wiping her warm slit......imagining how hairy she might be.:11_blush:

image (67).jpg

image (68).jpg

image (69).jpg

Nice.

And let's put it this way.....

If she wanted to piss on my face I wouldn't say no.

And glad to see this thread still going more than three years since it began

• Agree 1

Pretty sure I posted my top three in the early days probably at least three years ago.

So without trawling back which I can't be arsed to do, I can't be totally certain who my top three were back then.

But my best guess is probably Shakira, maybe Karen Gillan, and possibly Evangeline Lilly.

Well, none of these were quite as prominent in public life as they used to be even back then, and have rarely appeared above the radar since.

But someone who IS very prominent at the moment is Jennifer Lawrence......

Jennifer-Lawrence.jpg

......who is storming up the "Celebs I most want to piss on my carpet" charts. She may well displace one of my top three at some point. lol

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I like to think that all these glamorous celebrities in their finery still are women and have to piss like everyone else.Its my particular thing...Whos to say the saucy Susanna Reid,in her own right a very good interviewer,and journalist of course,hasnt behaved like this at some point,simply on a night out,caught short etc?:15_yum:

19260798_188960588305578_4510229071928178501_n.jpg

35683561.jpg

Same hair style and hair colour, same body size and shape. You thinking what I'm thinking?

Maybe that IS Susanna Reid pissing, hahaha

• Like 1