Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

Which of the 5 spice girls would you watch pee.1 only so choose wisely.

Sporty-Mel Chisolm

Posh-Victoria Beckham

Scary-Mel Brown

Ginger-Geri Halliwell

Baby-Emma Bunton.

My choice would be Sporty.

Mel B definitely....rather than rest four all together! Mel B vs. all rest - i choose Mel B :)

• Like 2
Which of the 5 spice girls would you watch pee.1 only so choose wisely.

Sporty-Mel Chisolm

Posh-Victoria Beckham

Scary-Mel Brown

Ginger-Geri Halliwell

Baby-Emma Bunton.

My choice would be Sporty.

Hmmm, I'd prefer none of them, but I guess if I *HAD* to choose one of them, I'd go for Baby spice

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Just thought of another.Lucy Lawless but dressed as Xena.Imagine her lifting that little leathery skirt,but as an Amazon,she wears no undies,and just squats and lets fly a stream so powerful,it goes 3 feet before it touches the ground.Mmmmm Lucy Lawless...:)

you want to watch "Almost famous" very good film and she pees in one scene

Ill try check that out.I saw a picture of her earlier this week and very nice.I think shes not that big in UK,but phew fit body!Golden showers all round for me!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm rather taken by 'Gillian Anderson', particularly in her current role as DS Stella Gibson in The Fall (BBC2) , in fact there was a suggested lesbian tryst with an Asian pathologist in the last episode. My 'sporting' fantasies? Jessica Ennis could create a good 'fountain', the tennis player Sharapova, and I loved to watch the High Jump competitions, svelte slender athletes...clad in tight lycra gorgeous. A cyclist or two...all that squishy pressure on the saddle!!

• Like 1

Jessica Ennis, and she lives locally as well. I feel so bad fancying her as well as she is a national heroine but fit as fuck!

An early love of my life Chrissie Hynde

Or what about Sonja Kristina, I saw her live a few times with Curved Air, wow she was hot in her day.

Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac

Oh, that's four :biggrin:

Now here is a thought for you older UK perverts, what about Pans People in a circle with you in the middle?

I will add to the list as I think of some more fit women from the day.

• Like 1
Obviously Dr Who buffs there.Rose Tyler,or Billie Piper,would be very welcome to pee over my bits and bobs anyday.

Carey Mulligan who played Sally Sparrow in "Blink" is my favourite these days. Wish she'd let her hair grow back though. I'd love to have her sit in my lap with a short skirt on, look me in the eye and let go on me!

I wonder how the Doctor passes waste. Some details of his anatomy have surfaced but not that. There would have to be -some- kind of waste disposal system aboard the TARDIS.

• Like 1
I'm rather taken by 'Gillian Anderson', particularly in her current role as DS Stella Gibson in The Fall (BBC2) , in fact there was a suggested lesbian tryst with an Asian pathologist in the last episode. My 'sporting' fantasies? Jessica Ennis could create a good 'fountain', the tennis player Sharapova, and I loved to watch the High Jump competitions, svelte slender athletes...clad in tight lycra gorgeous. A cyclist or two...all that squishy pressure on the saddle!!

Hi Sally,one of my fave things is imagining all the glamourous celebs,with their knickers down,pissing.Mariah Carey is one on my fantasy list.(but i bet id like to watch you too..:laugh:)

Carey Mulligan who played Sally Sparrow in "Blink" is my favourite these days. Wish she'd let her hair grow back though. I'd love to have her sit in my lap with a short skirt on, look me in the eye and let go on me!

I wonder how the Doctor passes waste. Some details of his anatomy have surfaced but not that. There would have to be -some- kind of waste disposal system aboard the TARDIS.

Cary Mulligan...she was in the Steve McQueen film, Shame in which Michael Fassbender plays a Sex Addict...now he could pee in my mouth anytime!

• Like 1

There is a scene in Closure where Gillian squats next to a car and pees http://174.133.81.218:8080/pml/full.do?movieId=Closure

• Like 1

By Cyclist,theres Victoria Pendleton of course,imagine sniffing her saddle.I always thought the gymnast Beth Tweddle had a kind of sexy innocence about her,that made me want to sniff her leotard....Gillian Anderson,id like to see her just go in a loo and do a "bog standard" wee,nothing fancy.

• Like 1
Cary Mulligan...she was in the Steve McQueen film, Shame in which Michael Fassbender plays a Sex Addict...now he could pee in my mouth anytime!

Ha! We should double date them! :wink:

Heard about the movie, never did see it. Was it any good?