Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

And this westcountry singer - Joss Stone - can spend all week pissing all around my flat if she wants....

[ATTACH=full]14377[/ATTACH]

One of my top 10 to watch girls there!Id lick every drop from her,mmmmmmmm

• Like 1

Remember the actress Claire Goose? She had prominent roles in dramas like Casualty....

Now that's another girl with an open invitation to piss in my face! :biggrin:

I once read her confessing in a newspaper that during a night of drinking in a pub in Bristol, she stripped down to her underwear and danced on one of the tables for a laugh. Do you reckon that if a bunch of us were there - and if we caught the moment just right - we could have talked her into pissing on that table as well? :)

57eb629f045de_ClaireGoose.jpg.1cdd2f6603a074fe710af1679fc31387.jpg

• Like 1
And this westcountry singer - Joss Stone - can spend an entire week pissing all around my flat if she wants....

[ATTACH=full]14377[/ATTACH]

Have you seen the very intimate upskirt pics of Joss Stone,just enter Joss Stone at Coachella and enjoy,mmmm

Have you seen the very intimate upskirt pics of Joss Stone,just enter Joss Stone at Coachella and enjoy,mmmm

You mean like this one......?

Imagine if she was wearing no panties....and at the precise moment this pic was taken she had just started to pee where she stood?

You must be rubbing off on me, Fannywatcher! :laugh:

I am getting some very pervy trains of thought at the moment. I might have to call upon the services of my ever-ready fuck buddy pretty soon - Little Miss Lefthand - for a vigourous love-making session. :laugh:

tefs2fts.jpg.a6848927a94d9559f5172924f96238bf.jpg

• Like 1
You mean like this one......?

[ATTACH=full]14399[/ATTACH]

Imagine if she was wearing no panties....and at the precise moment this pic was taken she had just started to pee where she stood?

You must be rubbing off on me, Fannywatcher! :laugh:

I am getting some very pervy trains of thought at the moment. I might have to call upon the services of my ever-ready fuck buddy pretty soon - Little Miss Lefthand - for a vigourous love-making session. :laugh:

She wasnt wearing panties!Best thing-key in Joss Stone upskirt and see the holy of holies,that is an "unlucky" shot,with a bit of lace spoiling the view!If you cant get pervy trains of thought on a site called "Watch Girls Peeing",when can you?Enjoy!

I know you know of my "interest" in Shakira, but there is another who comes close to vying with her for my number 1 position - Karen Gillan......

She's another one who can pee anywhere as far as I'm concerned. :biggrin:

57eb629f65782_KarenGillan.jpg.62787544965159e016be913eae85a4e1.jpg

57eb629f67b48_KarenGillan2.jpg.f31e2fcc9203a5503a404fafb0c3fa10.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
I know you know of my "interest" in Shakira, but there is another who comes close to vying with her for my number 1 position - Karen Gillan......

[ATTACH=full]14401[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]14402[/ATTACH]

She's another one who can pee anywhere as far as I'm concerned. :biggrin:

I noticed in shoutbox,you mentioned All Saints,i like your style.

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]14401[/ATTACH]

That picture got my imagination going. Imagining the first time that she (Amy Pond), (and the same situation for Rose Tyler and Clara Oswald) was in the Tardis for any length of time, her bladder filling, being a little embarrassed to ask the Doctor, but eventually having to ask him where the loo is. Then what she is thinking as she empties her bladder (presumably into a toilet) inside a box which is bigger on the inside than the outside, wondering where it will go when she flushes.

That picture got my imagination going. Imagining the first time that she (Amy Pond), (and the same situation for Rose Tyler and Clara Oswald) was in the Tardis for any length of time, her bladder filling, being a little embarrassed to ask the Doctor, but eventually having to ask him where the loo is. Then what she is thinking as she empties her bladder (presumably into a toilet) inside a box which is bigger on the inside than the outside, wondering where it will go when she flushes.

Got me to thinking too. Perhaps the tardis doesn't have a toilet so Amy Pond has to pee on the floor? :biggrin:

Got me to thinking too. Perhaps the tardis doesn't have a toilet so Amy Pond has to pee on the floor? :biggrin:

Obviously Dr Who buffs there.Rose Tyler,or Billie Piper,would be very welcome to pee over my bits and bobs anyday.

This is what you may call "Guilty Pleasures".Women who,while not exactly spring chickens,maybe 40s,are certainly still pretty attractive,and sexy,like Amanda Holden.I would be very happy to be in a cubicle with her when she pees,also Claire Sweeney,bit gobby,but nice tits,and i could live with watching her pee..

Ive some im not sure about.Very lovely girls,but not sure if i want to watch them piss.(chance would be a fine thing...)

Lady Gaga..Penelope Cruz..Kelly Brook.Of these 3 ,Lady Gaga is the one id most want to fuck..

Emma Watson, Emma Watson and Emma Watson!!!!

Yes,Emma Watson does seem very popular among the pee nuts.Shes not among my top 10,but if she was to offer i wouldnt refuse.

(theres a new female member on here Vikka id like to watch pee too..:wink:)

• Like 2
Hehe, I think it is the naughtiness of Emma Watson, I guess everyone remembers seeing her grow in the Harry Potter films and I guess there is still an "innocence" about her :)

Hmm, as for forum members, I'd love to see @chantelle22 and @loveangel12 piss in real life.

Oh yes,and Sophie too.In fact all the lady members.(it is called watch girls pee after all innit?)

• Like 1
Hehe, yes it is. Though, I guess for some of the woman (and maybe some of the men) the odd male pissing is quite a turn on as well! :biggrin:

I hope they do.Im sure girls like to see a meaty cock doing its thing just as much as we do.But with vaginas instead...