Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

On 5/25/2021 at 10:15 PM, Sophie said:

I'm closer to 30 than 3 celebrities but I would LOVE to watch Rachel Stevens having a wee! Going back to her hotel room after a long concert, jiggling about in the taxi on the way there, holding herself in the lift before dashing to the toilet, hitching up her denim skirt before she even made it to the bathroom. Tugging down her panties and having the best wee of her life.

I mentioned this before, but mine is Taylor Swift. I recently had the same imagination, Taylor entering her hotel room after a huge concert, setting everything down, walking calmly into the bathroom, pulling her pants down, sitting on the toilet, and letting it rip. A bunch of hissing also ensues and she ends up peeing for more than five minutes nonstop. The sound she makes when she pees would be basically an extended version of the pissing noises in this video.

I've also attached a picture of the closest thing to this dream I could find. Oh man, the possibilities...

iewtso359x321.jpg

Also, I've found a story on literotica.com that I feel Taylor would fit well in, and the "wild and untamed" girl is named Kelly. Replace Kelly with Taylor Swift. In this story, who would you put as the main character?

There's also another thing in that story that I also wanna elaborate on. At one point in the story, Kelly states:

"Hot guys? Hot girls? Kiddo, I've sampled them all and let me tell you, they are delicious!"

Just imagine all of the flight attendants Taylor would have hooked up with.

(Reposted to explain specifics and to add pictures)

Edited by dltq
Elaborate more
  • Hot 2
On 6/24/2021 at 4:27 AM, dltq said:

I mentioned this before, but mine is Taylor Swift. I recently had the same imagination, Taylor entering her hotel room after a huge concert, setting everything down, walking calmly into the bathroom, pulling her pants down, sitting on the toilet, and letting it rip. A bunch of hissing also ensues and she ends up peeing for more than five minutes nonstop. The sound she makes when she pees would be basically an extended version of the pissing noises in this video.

I've also attached a picture of the closest thing to this dream I could find. Oh man, the possibilities...

iewtso359x321.jpg

Also, I've found a story on literotica.com that I feel Taylor would fit well in, and the "wild and untamed" girl is named Kelly. Replace Kelly with Taylor Swift. In this story, who would you put as the main character?

There's also another thing in that story that I also wanna elaborate on. At one point in the story, Kelly states:

Just imagine all of the flight attendants Taylor would have hooked up with.

(Reposted to explain specifics and to add pictures)

Agree 100%.

There's that cute jumpsuit she wore.  I like to think she'd need it all round her ankles to pee.

image.thumb.png.cfe3af7f85a72f1106eeb6f1faa65ca9.png

And she always looks good in a dress.

image.thumb.png.ab66f1502b434759b406bc9a36719869.png

image.thumb.png.53ea6d7d242c64ce37933a6a6db98d74.png

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, herskydusteyes said:

Anne Robinson is another of my choices and so is Holland Taylor.

Interesting how? I'm curious. And thanks.

Simply that most of the people that feature in this thread are a bit younger and more obviously (?) sexy. It maybe a shallow observation - and if so, I apologise!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Rita Moreno has been famous as a dancer, singer, and actress, for many decades. She has recently appeared on talk shows on American TV, promoting her involvement in a remake of "West Side Story," coming out in December, 2021, when she will turn 90 years old! She is still a very sexy lady, as illustrated here. Rita-moreno-Sit_LegsTgthr1.thumb.png.1a4bc5f92d574c9932ee035283f8422d.png  rita-moreno-career-t.thumb.jpg.bb1a48ee8d06fa3b6ef092c1e69f43c4.jpg

I love the first picture, because it shows off her beautiful legs, at present, sitting in a pose which I can imagine her adopting, peeing, very modestly, on a toilet, and undoubtedly getting her legs wet. I would love to get her to open those beautiful legs, and allow me to lick her "dry," afterward. The other pictures show her at other times, in her career, as a reminder to the younger generation.  Dr. P.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, deliquescent said:

Yolandi, anyone? 

image.jpeg.5083cce20fb9f9b905995c2f39f6179e.jpeg

Until now I was completely unaware of Ms Visser, so thank you very much 😊. She appears to be checking the extent of a leak in this photo:

286936251c92361bdf2205ccc2d6a0dd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
15 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Until now I was completely unaware of Ms Visser, so thank you very much 😊. She appears to be checking the extent of a leak in this photo:

286936251c92361bdf2205ccc2d6a0dd.jpg

At 03:53 in this music video she pees herself. Weirdly looks quite real as well as when they cut to her more zoomed out there are two trickles coming from between her legs which look very close to a real panty wetting!

• Like 1
  • Hot 3