Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

8 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Does age matter? Here are the presenters of the BBC Consumer programme 'Rip Off Britain'. From the left; Julia Somerville, (73) Gloria Hunniford (80) and Angela Rippon (76)...well, they all have to tinkle!

Julia-Somerville-Angela-Rippon-and-Gloria-Hunniford.thumb.jpg.5b3d2f8b62363a90c343c74b8a16250e.jpg

Hmmmm maybe..

• Like 1

I was watching Julia Bradbury walking round the coast of Cornwall on the telly earlier. Now she is someone I would expect to have zero problems about peeing when out on a walk, and I would really like to see her wild weeing.

7fe4b76039eac7e4447e2cc703f2b67c.jpg

44af351dfbfaba3741a7196386af0943.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 11:23 PM, Kupar said:

I was watching Julia Bradbury walking round the coast of Cornwall on the telly earlier. Now she is someone I would expect to have zero problems about peeing when out on a walk, and I would really like to see her wild weeing.

I am glad I'm not the only one watching that and wondering where she had popped a squat whilst out on her walks.   I am sure she is not averse to finding a bush or wall to hide behind, but what about the camera crew - I wonder if they all happily pee outside or whether they have some kind of "welfare vehicle" that meets them along the way for breaks.  I like to thing that as it is a programme about nature then they take the natural approach.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

My desire would be to see Jennifer Lawrence pee.   I will admit that when watching her in the forest in Hunger Games and in the battle scenes in various districts of Panem I couldn't help thinking about her peeing in various places as the character would obviously need to do.    Also as Mystique in X-Men.

She is not averse to peeing outside and doesn't have a problem talking about it.  There are several references to it on the internet including talking about peeing in the Mystique suit (which she does standing with a funnel)

https://www.glamour.com/story/jennifer-lawrence-peeing-photo
She talks about peeing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV0ggkxQCTg

And another actress, Amandla Stenberg, who played Rue in Hunger Games talks about how Jennifer taught her to pee in the woods whilst filming here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YZQhwnfqog

There are plenty of other references to her peeing on the internet.

Jennifer Lawrence, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 1080x1920 iPhone  8/7/6/6S Plus wallpaper, background, picture, image

Jennifer Lawrence [Passengers] 8"x10" 10"x8" Photo 62646 | eBay Jennifer lawrence, X-Men: Apocalypse, Jennifer lawrence house, Jennifer lawrence news, Jennifer lawrence upcoming films, jennifer lawrence pictures, Entertainment news

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I am glad I'm not the only one watching that and wondering where she had popped a squat whilst out on her walks.   I am sure she is not averse to finding a bush or wall to hide behind, but what about the camera crew - I wonder if they all happily pee outside or whether they have some kind of "welfare vehicle" that meets them along the way for breaks.  I like to thing that as it is a programme about nature then they take the natural approach.

I really hope they all just pee outside. It's difficult to know for sure, but she strikes me as the sort of person who wouldn't mind in the least. After all, she has said in the past that she's happily naked at home, posed nude, and does a lot of walking - she must have done hundreds of wild wees over the years. That comfort with her own body and bodily functions indicates to me it wouldn't be a big problem. I don't think JB is shy in any way. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, moremichael said:

I don;t know her, but it almost looks like two different persons in the pictures.

Yes - on the left is how I always picture her - I think on the right she must have lost weight.

7 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I think Holly is prone to desperate moments.  Not actual wettings but so far as I'm aware, but "near misses" due to having s sensitive bladder.

And being prone to the giggles. And having colleagues who know about it, and who know she's game for a laugh 🙂 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Kupar said:

And being prone to the giggles. And having colleagues who know about it, and who know she's game for a laugh 🙂 

I can well imagine this interview leaving Holly feeling rather bladder stressed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXb5E2OHHEo

Although pee is the one thing that doesn't get a specific mention it's kind of the elephant in the room. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I can well imagine this interview leaving Holly feeling rather bladder stressed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXb5E2OHHEo

Although pee is the one thing that doesn't get a specific mention it's kind of the elephant in the room. 

Haha! She looked remarkably in control (for her) all the way through 🙂 even when he was talking about how much he likes going down. I can't believe she wasn't getting a little damp by that point. ("What - you have an enormous dick *and* you're orally fixated? Here's my number!") I notice it was Philip asking most of the questions.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Haha! She looked remarkably in control (for her) all the way through 🙂 even when he was talking about how much he likes going down. I can't believe she wasn't getting a little damp by that point. ("What - you have an enormous dick *and* you're orally fixated? Here's my number!") I notice it was Philip asking most of the questions.

I imagine she would have been in some difficulty by the end.  Also I too noticed that Philip was asking most of the questions.  

• Like 1