Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

2 hours ago, F.W said:

I think pregnancy makes women pee a bit more often too.I like the thought of Hayden Pannetierre sloping off for a quick jimmy riddle!

I just realised,i cant think of any more "celebrities" i havent already mentioned.Most now are only local TV or weather girls.Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Keeley Donovan is pregnant now so she'll be nipping to the loo more often. 

Guest UnabashedUser

She may be 48 years old but she's still staggeringly beautiful and a smart rich published author and media celeb. Damn right I'd love to see her drop her linen, crouch over a toilet, and let it flow. 

bartiromocomposite.jpg

UnabashedUser said:

"This is the exact way my wife Bonita pees for me to either watch or let me pee on her clit while she urinates. Love this pose."

@UnabashedUser, I share your love for this pose. It is one of my all-time favorites. You are very fortunate to have a wife who shows you that pose very often. I have only had a couple of gf's who were willing to spread that wide, on a routine basis.

• 2 weeks later...

And since someone introduced political candidates into the topic, I would love for Tulsi Gabbard to pee on me. Preferably while she's discussing her $50,000,000 lawsuit against Hillary Clinton.

image.thumb.png.6e3e1991e002476459c6f54cea1e43be.png

She would also be one of Bernie's better choices for VP, but I digress...  She is certainly a cutie pie.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

If I had to choose, I would say:

Pauley Perrette, who portrayed Abby on NCIS. 299762.jpg

Laura Harring, who portrayed Cathryn in the 2003 remake of Willard. ng0u5d41FhJDS9mJ74nYnd7XNZP.jpg?quality=

And last but not least, Shuq Qi, who portrayed Lai Kwai in The Transporter. Shu-Qi.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 9:02 PM, peeingone said:

Yes @Metalcrue She is very hot and with that type of body She probably pisses really well too I bet. 

Care to elaborate on what that means?  BTW, I definitely agree she's Hot, & would bang her in a heartbeat (I couldn't care less that she's Married with kids).

• Like 1