Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

1 hour ago, Peelease said:

Omg I nearly put Chloe Grace Moretz, absolutely love her! 3 just isn't enough. I would also say Leighton Meester, Zoey Deutch and Dianna Agron

Leighton Meester.jpg

Zoey Deutch.jpg

Dianna Agron hot.jpeg

Very nice.Never heard of them.What were/are they in?

Leighton Meester (top one) was in Gossip Girl, not a great show but so many hot girls in it. She's also done a few films. There's a particularly good scene in Country Strong where she strips down to her underwear. She's also a singer, check out the video to her (not so good) song Somebody to Love, she is insanely hot in it.

Zoey Deutch (2nd one) has been in a few films but nothing really big. Most famous ones are probably Dirty Grandpa and Why Him. Her mum is Lea Thompson, Marty McFlys mum in Back to the Future (wouldn't mind watching her pee either).

Dianna Agron (last one) was in Glee, I never watched the show but she plays a cheerleader so always looking amazing in the uniform. She's done a few films as well, I Am Number Four, The Family and Bare. In Bare she plays a lesbian, there's an awesome sex scene where she gets her boobs out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive often wondered if there were any MEN that our girls might like to see...just like a female point of view.Of course if our girls only wanted to watch other sexy female celebs then its fine by me.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, F.W said:

What was she in?

Here are a few she was in:

She was "Hit Girl" in the "Kick Ass" movies (although being some of her first movies she is quite young in these films)

Also she was in the Equaliser movie (2014)

She also played Carrie White in the 2013 remake of the horror movie "Carrie"

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Thanks 1

This thread has been going so long i cant remember whos been nominated!

I would hope that the delicious Rachel Riley of Countdown,and a few other TV shows,has.But if not,then she should definitely have been!

rachel2.jpg

rachel.jpg

rachel1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

After much persuasion and reading good and bad reviews of the Netflix series, Orange is the New Black I have finally succumbed...wow! What have I been missing!? It's fab, not least several scenes of the blonde inmate sat on the loo peeing and wiping in the first two episodes of season one, then a black woman takes a squat and tinkles on the floor right in front of the blonde in episode three! Many more to come, I'm sure.

oitb.thumb.jpg.e229facac237897cda343a20fb6da4b4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

This is Bebe Rexha.

I know,who?I saw her on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine,and she subconciously entered herself onto my "peelist".Ive no idea who she is,but i DO know,under all her sexy outfits she will look something like this.

rexha.jpg

rexha1.jpg

rexha2.jpg

slit 4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 2