How Can A Man Pee With A Boner Post

When I record my videos, I exclusively do it when I have an election.

I would self conscious doing it flaccid.

It's not uncomfortable if you're used to it. It's easier to navigate the stream when you have an election, it's akin to a hose or a water piston.

• Like 3
  • Cheeky 1

I have watched other videos of Dr. Malik before and I really enjoy them, I find it somehow very "exciting" when an attractive woman explains all of these pee related things! I have to say that I'm dreaming of a video where she teaches women how to pee standing, or where she shows us how her pee stream looks at different levels of how full her bladder is, or where she shows us how long she can hold her pee, or.. so many ideas 😂🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I usually pee with a boner on the shower, since i don't need to worry about aim, it is not hard (pun not intended) but it feels "constricted" and i knda have to put more push strenght to empty the bladder 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mrs.Bridger said:

Lol. The male penis is fascinating. How it grows, shrinks. How it can pee, and cum from the same spout. How it can be a wonderful sight but also a nightmare.

Very well worded... I must agree with your description!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Mrs.Bridger said:

Lol. The male penis is fascinating. How it grows, shrinks. How it can pee, and cum from the same spout. How it can be a wonderful sight but also a nightmare.

Yeah i am amazed about the capabilities of our bodies, such a well made machine! Girls don't fall short of amazing too, did you know the clitoris never ages? No matter how old a woman is, they can still deliver pleasure! There are other factors in play of course, but it still, it get its job done!

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
On 4/8/2023 at 7:56 AM, Mrs.Bridger said:

I love the feeling of hubbys penis erecting in my mouth, it's so weird lol

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

most my partners who’ve had a penis could pee some while erect (ie, going in the shower when they were hard), but nobody has been able to pee while erect having sex. Who I’ve asked anyway. Next time I have a penis having partner going to direct them to this to train themselves lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, weequeen said:

most my partners who’ve had a penis could pee some while erect (ie, going in the shower when they were hard), but nobody has been able to pee while erect having sex. Who I’ve asked anyway. Next time I have a penis having partner going to direct them to this to train themselves lol

Sounds like some fun practice "training"!

On 4/11/2023 at 12:11 PM, weequeen said:

I can’t speak for all guys of course, but in my experience it’s the sensation on my penis that distracts me from being able to pee. When I’m alone I need to stop masturbating and let the urge to pee come back, I’d imagine it’d be the same with sex. I might be able to do it while inside, but I’d need to stay still while the urge comes back. Not super sexy! Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I think the "boner" is actually one way my body uses to hold in a bladder full of pee.  I can squeeze a little out while hard, but it is a definite slow trickle, not the usual stream.  If I concentrated and paused inside, I probably could push a little out, but not what most women in this thread think of, a big stream.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Physiologically, it does make plenty of sense that, when the erection is in act, the pissing function is temporarely upheld... In fact, the penis gets hard only to absolve its sexual duty, which is the one to procreate the species... in other words, in those moments, the urge to fuck gets priority over the need to get rid of the substances the body considers useless... BUT, in some men I had the occasion to meet, the two functions can coexist -I assure you! 😏

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 10:11 PM, weequeen said:

I can! It has taken some "training," so to speak, but once you're used to the sensations, it's not too difficult. 

Essentially I just have to stop "thrusting," concentrate a little, and I can get the flow going. It doesn't make too much difference how full my bladder is - I can do it when pretty full, or while only holding a little. 

My wife says she can't feel it. It doesn't do anything for her. But she doesn't mind if I pee during PIV because she knows I enjoy it. 

If I'm really aroused, peeing during sex can often trigger my orgasm. So I use it sparingly - or sometimes wait until I'm ready to come.

• Thanks 1