Testing my Limits (Desperation)

Today has been a pretty busy day today but I haven’t forgotten to drink my water 😅 I have the urge to pee but I want to test my limits!

I have a lot to accomplish over the next couple hours before I go see a movie with a friend. I last went to the bathroom around 4 (~3 hours ago) and have been drinking A LOT of water. 

I usually pee every couple hours so i’m surprised i’m not more desperate heading into hour 3! Im chugging 2 water bottles currently to speed up the process since I will be leaving around 9:30

I’ll check back in at 7:30 my time (~40 minutes from now) after i’ve finished my list of cleaning chores. 

I also will be sipping some tea while I clean 😉

See you in a bit, xoxo

3 minutes ago, peefan1000 said:

Do you have a goal you are trying to accomplish in testing your limits?

Well I usually can not hold for more than 3 hours with the amounts of water I consume. I want to push myself further with more time, more water/liquid intake, and my goal is to make it until 9. I also want to time myself when i can absolutely not hold it anymore…but that may not go as planned. I also will not be leaving my room this whole time 

7 minutes ago, pupee.dog said:

Well I usually can not hold for more than 3 hours with the amounts of water I consume. I want to push myself further with more time, more water/liquid intake, and my goal is to make it until 9. I also want to time myself when i can absolutely not hold it anymore…but that may not go as planned. I also will not be leaving my room this whole time 

This seems to be a fun challenge! Hope it goes well for you and well you don't lose it in a bad location. 

• Love 1

I’m a little early on my check in but I did not realize how much those 2 water bottles would fill me up. Especially in such little time. I have my tea made and it’s very good…but i’m trying to pace myself slightly since the last chore I have to do is dishes. The sound of the sink and water gushing is going to make it hard. 

If anyone has any suggestions that they want me to do, I will most certainly attempt it! Just try to be a little easy on me here since I’m at about a 7 of desperation 🙂

4 minutes ago, pupee.dog said:

I’m a little early on my check in but I did not realize how much those 2 water bottles would fill me up. Especially in such little time. I have my tea made and it’s very good…but i’m trying to pace myself slightly since the last chore I have to do is dishes. The sound of the sink and water gushing is going to make it hard. 

If anyone has any suggestions that they want me to do, I will most certainly attempt it! Just try to be a little easy on me here since I’m at about a 7 of desperation 🙂

I'd say try and see how much pee you have inside of you. Always a fun thing to do

26 minutes ago, peefan1000 said:

I'd say try and see how much pee you have inside of you. Always a fun thing to do

When i’m about to loose it I can try to go into a bottle (i’ll try my best since when I usually really have to go my stream goes two different ways at first). Then I can estimate how much!! I’ve never measured before but I’m super excited to try. I have been really curious how much exactly is it me

Checking in again. It’s getting hard hold. I’m sitting at my desk now trying to focus on some school work but so can not. Oh well, it’s a Friday anyway. 
Earlier when I was washing the dishes I had to cross my legs. Towards the end I was dancing around a bit too and that sorta helped.

One more hour to go if I can make it. I took my sweatpants off and am in my panties, just in case i loose it quicker than planned. I do not trust myself 😂 I have an empty bottle waiting to be filled.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, pupee.dog said:

Checking in again. It’s getting hard hold. I’m sitting at my desk now trying to focus on some school work but so can not. Oh well, it’s a Friday anyway. 
Earlier when I was washing the dishes I had to cross my legs. Towards the end I was dancing around a bit too and that sorta helped.

One more hour to go if I can make it. I took my sweatpants off and am in my panties, just in case i loose it quicker than planned. I do not trust myself 😂 I have an empty bottle waiting to be filled.

That sounds hot. Can't wait to hear about the results.

• Love 1

Just had a little leak in my panties. I’m going to loose it really really soon. I want to at least try for 10 more minutes. My panties are wet which is not helping my case. It feels really good and warm and i’m getting so turned on. The pressure on my bladder is getting unbearable and all this excitement is making me feel so hot. 

• Like 1

Wow.

I had a few more spurts and about 5 minutes ago i let loose into the bottle. I squatted over my tile floor and let go. It was a bliss. Except it felt so good i didn’t realize i had filled the whole bottle. I felt warmth start to pool around my feet but I honestly did not care it was getting everywhere. It felt way too good to stop even if i could pinch it off. 

I guess i’ll have to mop my floor…again. Since that was a chore I completed earlier. Definitely worth it though. I will have to try this again soon!

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, pupee.dog said:

Wow.

I had a few more spurts and about 5 minutes ago i let loose into the bottle. I squatted over my tile floor and let go. It was a bliss. Except it felt so good i didn’t realize i had filled the whole bottle. I felt warmth start to pool around my feet but I honestly did not care it was getting everywhere. It felt way too good to stop even if i could pinch it off. 

I guess i’ll have to mop my floor…again. Since that was a chore I completed earlier. Definitely worth it though. I will have to try this again soon!

nice.... tiled floors are the best coz they easy to clean

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pupee.dog said:

Wow.

Sounds like you were really full. How big was that bottle?

• Like 1