I like to be wet

Wetling

Hi Anja and thanks for your very honest introduction.

A huge welcome to our community - where you are guaranteed no witch hunts.  We are one of the most respectful communities you will ever find, even with our kinks and a place where really close friendships can develop.

Please enjoy finding your way around. If you have any concerns or have any questions please just shout up. We're here to help.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

If your friends are good friends they won't judge you.

Maybe. But then I'm still to shy to let anyone know. 🙂 And they could still be grossed out by it. Anyway, how do you tell someone that you're pissing around your bedroom and your clothes are pissed as well? 😄

8 hours ago, D-K said:

Your lifestyle is actually my fantasy lifestyle.

I pee myself and manage to keep most of that hidden from the people around me. It's not such a special lifestyle. 😊 In fact the rest of my life is fairly normal.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
7 hours ago, Wetling said:

Maybe. But then I'm still to shy to let anyone know. 🙂 And they could still be grossed out by it. Anyway, how do you tell someone that you're pissing around your bedroom and all you clothes are pissed as well? 😄

I broke the ice, not intentionally, buy showing my friends some of my fiction. One of them thought that I had based the main characters on myself, and realised that I must like wetting myself too. It was very easy to just agree...

• Love 3

Thats actually a great idea. I wouldn't want everyone to know. But maybe my best fried or some guy I'm interested in. At least I wouldn't have to bother for her staying out of my bedroom anymore. If I could persuade her to to sit or lie down on my bed, I really don't know.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Wetling said:

Hi, I'm Anja, a 24 years old female from Germany, and I came here to share my experiences and maybe socialize a little. I've had a pee fetish for as long as I can remember. In fact I enjoyed peeing in my underwear before I even knew what sex was and later sometimes got into trouble because I wasn't smart enough to hide it, and while I got better at that while growing up, I never actually stopped wetting. But until I got my own place (and broke up with my boyfriend), I always had to hold myself back. Now my panties are almost always wet. In summer I pee through them constantly while wearing short leather skirts or black dresses and in winter I like to wear skirts above tights so I can keep my crotch as wet as possible. Of course I sometimes have to wear jeans or other trousers as appropriate or because it's too cold, but even than my panties are at least a little damp and often stained from dried pee. When I started with this I had a hard time concentrating on work since it aroused me, and also because I was afraid someone could notice, even if nothing was visible. But during the time I was working from home I got used to it, and as long as I'm not wearing them for too long, it doesn't smell. Acting normal is key anyway. Without any obvious signs, people just don't get the idea that you could have peed yourself, as it's totally unexpected. I definitely got more extreme since I moved out and I love making messes, like pissing on rugs, which I couldn't do at my parent's, or pissing all over myself, which I could only do naked before taking a shower. Now I'm doing it on my bed, in underwear, pajamas or even full clothing, where any excess pee is being soaked up by the cold-foam mattress and duvet. It's a huge turn-on. I just try not to overdo it and always make sure it can dry up, so I don't get any nasties and don't have to sleep in a wet bed, which sadly, I just can't. A little dampness is ok though, especially around my hips, since my panties are wet anyway. I usually change them in the morning, which doesn't mean I'm always going to wash them. In fact I found that to avoid a bad smell, not keeping pissed things wet for too long is way more important than any cleanup. So far all this has gone well and I'm perfectly fine with what I do. I miss cuddling and sex, but I also don't want to give up my current life. Thats the only thing making me a little sad sometimes. I can't see me having a partner who isn't okay with how I am anymore, but know such a person will be hard to find. I also can't image any of the people I know not running away in disgust if they knew. Even my best friend doesn't know and my parents would probably die of shame. Well, time will tell. Until then I thoroughly enjoy being naughty. 😉

You can ask me anything you want. I love writing about what I do. But please be open minded and don't start a witch hunt if you don't agree with me. We can talk about everything. Also know that I'm not into humiliation and that age-play as well as sex with relatives (step-fantasy, daddy-stories) are turn-offs for me.

Welcome to the group 

Hi Anja! It sounds like you're into what I am into! I love being naughty during the day. On weekends when my house mate is away I will often spend the day peeing through a comfy pair of boxer briefs or mesh brief underwear.

If I drink plenty it stays nice and dilute so it doesn't smell, and the fabric of sports style boxers and briefs dry really well! 

I look forward to reading your stories and seeing what fun you have in the future!

I've often fantasized about spending a day with a lady who is just happy to pee through her panties all day. It would be so exciting just enjoying a day out somewhere knowing how wet her panties are while no one else knows! 🥰

• Like 1
On 3/28/2023 at 9:38 AM, Wetling said:

Hi, I'm Anja, a 24 years old female from Germany, and I came here to share my experiences and maybe socialize a little. I've had a pee fetish for as long as I can remember. In fact I enjoyed peeing in my underwear before I even knew what sex was and later sometimes got into trouble because I wasn't smart enough to hide it, and while I got better at that while growing up, I never actually stopped wetting. But until I got my own place (and broke up with my boyfriend), I always had to hold myself back. Now my panties are almost always wet. In summer I pee through them constantly while wearing short leather skirts or black dresses and in winter I like to wear skirts above tights so I can keep my crotch as wet as possible. Of course I sometimes have to wear jeans or other trousers as appropriate or because it's too cold, but even than my panties are at least a little damp and often stained from dried pee. When I started with this I had a hard time concentrating on work since it aroused me, and also because I was afraid someone could notice, even if nothing was visible. But during the time I was working from home I got used to it, and as long as I'm not wearing them for too long, it doesn't smell. Acting normal is key anyway. Without any obvious signs, people just don't get the idea that you could have peed yourself, as it's totally unexpected. I definitely got more extreme since I moved out and I love making messes, like pissing on rugs, which I couldn't do at my parent's, or pissing all over myself, which I could only do naked before taking a shower. Now I'm doing it on my bed, in underwear, pajamas or even full clothing, where any excess pee is being soaked up by the cold-foam mattress and duvet. It's a huge turn-on. I just try not to overdo it and always make sure it can dry up, so I don't get any nasties and don't have to sleep in a wet bed, which sadly, I just can't. A little dampness is ok though, especially around my hips, since my panties are wet anyway. I usually change them in the morning, which doesn't mean I'm always going to wash them. In fact I found that to avoid a bad smell, not keeping pissed things wet for too long is way more important than any cleanup. So far all this has gone well and I'm perfectly fine with what I do. I miss cuddling and sex, but I also don't want to give up my current life. Thats the only thing making me a little sad sometimes. I can't see me having a partner who isn't okay with how I am anymore, but know such a person will be hard to find. I also can't image any of the people I know not running away in disgust if they knew. Even my best friend doesn't know and my parents would probably die of shame. Well, time will tell. Until then I thoroughly enjoy being naughty. 😉

You can ask me anything you want. I love writing about what I do. But please be open minded and don't start a witch hunt if you don't agree with me. We can talk about everything. Also know that I'm not into humiliation and that age-play as well as sex with relatives (step-fantasy, daddy-stories) are turn-offs for me.

You're exactly the kind of partner I wish I lived with.

U think no one has the right to junge what you do especially since it is just your own Stuff you enjoy pissing on/in. For me it has always world best to get a Partner normally and eventually Show the how much some things turn me on, since they might just enjoy it because it is so great to me. 

The other way arround I would also push my bouderies for the look of hornyness overcoming my partners eyes.

• Like 1

Yes, I'm not much for destroying other people's things. I do make a mess in public restrooms sometimes but not in hotel beds and such. I have to admit I also leave wet patches on seat cussions from rewetting my panties, but it's not deliberate to harm other people. Much more has been running into my own ones. I seldomly stay in hotels at all and would never go there just to piss all over the room.

Edited by Wetling
  • Hot 1

Anja, take care, my feeling is that there's a perfect match for you somewhere, don't resign to be alone.... You have such a potential, which can't be ignored by like-minded people like myself and many other potential partners! Good Luck!

29 minutes ago, colette888 said:

don't resign to be alone

I did not. 🙂 Sorry if it sounded like that when I wrote the intro. It was a spare of the moment thought and I have actual reasons to hope that might change soon. I'm not feeling lonely most of the time. I have great friends and there's so much more in my life than this fetish and what I wrote about it here.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 2
Just now, Wetling said:

I did not. 🙂 Sorry if it sounded like that when I wrote the intro. It was a spare of the moment thought. But I have actual reasons to hope that might change soon.

Great to read that you're not giving up! Please do follow your insticts and intuitions, they are always right!

• Love 1