Where do you like to piss publicly?

Where do you pee in public?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Where is your favorite place to pee publicly?

• Side of the road
    • Parking lots
    • In the yard or garden
    • The park
    • The beach
    • Movie theaters
    • Restaurant floors
    • Elevators
    • Outdoor festivals
    • Other (comment)

Yard or garden is most common, but hardly worth mentioning in terms of enjoyment — it’s just normal. Between cars in parking lots or garages is second most common. Restaurant floors under tables is the most fun for me by far!

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Definitely the beach. I love the sight and sound when I piss in the sand or onto a bush.  As I'm only on the beach when I'm on vacation, the relative rarity adds to my enjoyment as well.

More often, I'll use my yard, the side of the road, or a parking lot/garage next to my car or between cars as well

Edited by overcaffeinated
  • Like 1

I go in the yard a lot because it's convenient and less because it's my favorite. For that it's the side of the road *into* the road. I used to live where I had much easier access to empty country roads and I would often be out late at night and pull over between corn fields and go in the road.

• Hot 1

Elevators for sure 😄

With the handy side effect that when you take the elevator to a high/low floor (depending on high building or underground parking) the chance of being caught by anyone taking the elevator is kind of zero. And if somebody comes at the floor you are at you just go a few floors up/down 😇

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 12/31/2023 at 3:32 AM, qrick said:

The side of a busy road is my favourite. Find a nice layby and let it flow in front of everyone

I've always wanted to try this. Did you notice any of the people walking or driving by, particularly the women look?

I have an interest in girls wetting nonchalantly and semi-public. Because my girl ,Curls, does just that.

At house parties in our younger days Curls never lined up for the toilet, usually just nonchalantly wet herself where she was standing.

She has nonchalantly wet her panties when waiting in line to go into the theatre, semi deserted train platforms, in the carpark beside the car, in the street, usually later at night when we are walking back to the car.

When we are out and about for the day , picnics etc, very occasionally she will take her shorts/ panties off and squat for a wee, and does not wipe. Mostly she just leaves the same panties/shorts etc on all day. Almost never going to the public toilet.

Because she never uses the toilet, apart from wet panties, she has the occasional small naughty no2 end up in her panties. Which stimulates us both.

• Hot 2

A bit more from me, and another thing Curls does, sitting in her puddle. Good example, Aussie pub beer garden in the summer, we have had a drink or two,( We enjoy a bit of roll play)

Curls will say “Where is the toilet inside?”

I tell her I will check when I get the next round. I go inside, have a piss myself, come back out with the drinks

I say to her “looks like it is out of order”

Curls  ‘If I don’t go soon I am going to wet my pants”

Me “you will be OK”

A short while later I hear a hissing sound, Curls is wetting her panties sitting on the seat, it drips down on the grass. She will do this a couple of times when we are out, never leaving her seat

Watch the link below

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/wellinformedwildalaskajingle

• Hot 2
On 1/2/2024 at 11:32 PM, murshymaze said:

I've always wanted to try this. Did you notice any of the people walking or driving by, particularly the women look?

You should, it is great fun. Yes of course, the roads are usually very busy with lots driving past. That is what makes it so fun. What is stopping you from doing it? 

If youve got to go, youve got to go haha

On 1/6/2024 at 1:20 AM, qrick said:

You should, it is great fun. Yes of course, the roads are usually very busy with lots driving past. That is what makes it so fun. What is stopping you from doing it? 

If youve got to go, youve got to go haha

That's hot! I wonder what the women though or if they gave you any smiles. And nothing really, it's just that it's illegal where I am and I'd rather not people see my face while doing something so openly, at least in that exact scenario, but it depends where it'd be too

I really enjoy parking lots and alleyway or some sort of hard surface where I can see my pee make a stream and leave a big puddle. Between cars is also good because its soo convenient and there are always a couple of cars around to go between when the need arises. My g/f mostly likes to go between cars too.  I'd probably say elevator is #2 because there is limited space and the puddle I make everyone will see.

• Agree 1

Would probably have to be the park for me. I've had numerous times where I've been hanging out at the park and since the bathrooms are always locked, I'll just stroll over to a tree and piss on it. I've had a few guys laugh when they see me (I don't do it so casually when families or women are around), and one struck up a conversation about the bathroom being locked and pissed on the tree with me. I happened to see him a couple more times after that but no more peeing unfortunately. There's something about nonchalantly just being able to whip it out and take a piss with guys who get it. Parking lots, garages, and just a good wall are also great. It's crazy how many times I've pissed in public and no one has ever had an issue with it.

• Love 1

My dorm lounge, only public in the sense that college students are unpredictable and can walk in at any moment. I have my spot on the carpet in the corner covered up by furniture. So far I’ve left three bladderfuls in the same spot. They dry pretty fast so they aren’t visible as the carpet is dark and I make sure to drink enough water so there’s barely a smell.

• Hot 4
8 hours ago, TheArizonaSolution said:

My dorm lounge, only public in the sense that college students are unpredictable and can walk in at any moment. I have my spot on the carpet in the corner covered up by furniture. So far I’ve left three bladderfuls in the same spot. They dry pretty fast so they aren’t visible as the carpet is dark and I make sure to drink enough water so there’s barely a smell.

you are so lucky i've tried that and my pee always smells too much so i don't do it anywhere besides a sink or shower for now