My girlfriend and I are currently at Disney and decided to have a relax day yesterday, it has been a blast. We have both been enjoying our abdl lifestyle, i called the front desk and asked for matters protectors so if we have an “accident” they will be fine. Thursday when we went to the parks we both wore diapers and plastic pants. (my girlfriend doesn’t want me to use her name (understandable) so im just going to call her kate so i don’t have to type “my girlfriend” so much). Kate wore a green and black shirt and blue short shorts that barely covered her diaper, i wore a blue t-shirt and khaki shorts. We both had our own diaper bags and would go change at the first aid station after 1-2 pees. I purposely peed my diaper 4 times once because I wanted to leak. I felt a mixture or horny and embarrassed when i went to the first aid station with pee down my legs, when i got in the changing room that had the curtain i took my pants off, pulled my plastic pants down and another cup and 1/2 of pee fell onto the floor, my diaper must have weighed 3-4 pounds i put it in the trash can, wiped up my pee from the floor and put on my emergency shorts and socks from the diaper bag. 

yesterday (Friday) i went swimming in the resort pool in a regular absorbent diaper and no plastic pants just my diaper and my swimsuit. Needless to say it was full and began tearing, i kinda feel bad about the gel in the pool but disney price gouges and im sure other guests both kids and adults pee in there so its not that end of the world. Basically my diaper disintegrated, the gel got loose but that didn’t stop me from peeing during my walk back to my room. Kate and i have another 4 days here and might extend an extra day. Will post with an update soon. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I wouldn’t worry about peeing in the pool. Swim diapers don’t actually hold pee in them anyway because there would be no point, they would just absorb water as soon as they go in to pool - as you found with your own normal diaper.   What I am saying is that swim diapers are only designed for more significant accidents (not pee) and that any kid wearing a swim diaper is going to be peeing in the pool - as are other kids and adults too.

If you wanted to, you could just leave the diaper off when you go swimming and just release where you are anyway.  It gives you the same freedom but without the diaper.  Guess it depends on whether you want to get out with an obvious and very heavy diaper when you leave the pool. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1