New guy from Belgium

Hi everyone!

I'm Pierre, from Brussels, Belgium. I just came across this site while looking for videos to watch :) I'm so glad I found a forum for Pee Fans! I love golden showers, I love to feel someone's hot piss running down my face and body. Hopefully I will find someone here to experience this with me from time to time.. Feel free to message me about anything

• Like 2

Hi Pierre and a huge welcome to the world-wide online community that is Peefans.

Hopefully you're enjoying finding your way around and enjoying everything you find.  You've started exactly the right way in introducing yourself.

Most of our content is in the forums you'll see here, and it's a much quicker way to get to know what's about than waiting in the hope of a message.  Also I don't mean to sound negative, but we're only online - we don't support personal meet-ups for pee fun or any other dating type reasons.   But we do have lots of people here to share very much the same interests as you.

Welcome!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 3/24/2023 at 11:23 PM, Fanny said:

Welcome, someone else from Belgium 😇

Join the club of like minded people.

I live in the States, but my mother's family was from Belgium. Just putting that out there. And welcome!

• Like 1