New babe here 💛💋

Bem vinda!! Welcome! So nice to see a fellow brazillian here, i was kinda lonely lol. Joke aside, the ppl here are very welcoming and nice, hope you feel at home here with us! Looking foward to your content!

Edited by AWN_84
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, pupee.dog said:

Hey everyone!

Im pupee.dog and i’m a college student. I’ve been viewing this app for years and it’s helped me explore my love for pee. I am so excited I decided to join and am looking forward to posting! 

Im 22 and I live in the city, so i’m constantly seeing other girls tightly cross their legs on the subway or a guy attempting to pee privately at the park. I am a very observant person, so I notice these things (I am interested in both men and women). 

Im blonde and Brazilian, i’m 5’7 and would consider myself curvy and athletic. I am currently single.

My top three things I love about pee are desperation, peeing with intercourse, and wetting.

Love to see men and women desperate as well as experience it myself. I love incorporating pee play into sex and love the feeling of being peed inside of. Wetting is amazing, clothes or not, in places i should or shouldn’t. The warmth and relaxation turns me on so much. 

Leave a comment and say hey : )

See ya around

xoxo

Hello and welcome to this wonderful group of pee friends.

• Cheeky 1
18 hours ago, pupee.dog said:

Hey everyone!

Im pupee.dog and i’m a college student. I’ve been viewing this app for years and it’s helped me explore my love for pee. I am so excited I decided to join and am looking forward to posting! 

Im 22 and I live in the city, so i’m constantly seeing other girls tightly cross their legs on the subway or a guy attempting to pee privately at the park. I am a very observant person, so I notice these things (I am interested in both men and women). 

Im blonde and Brazilian, i’m 5’7 and would consider myself curvy and athletic. I am currently single.

My top three things I love about pee are desperation, peeing with intercourse, and wetting.

Love to see men and women desperate as well as experience it myself. I love incorporating pee play into sex and love the feeling of being peed inside of. Wetting is amazing, clothes or not, in places i should or shouldn’t. The warmth and relaxation turns me on so much. 

See ya around

xoxo

Welcome to the pffenas family.   Hope you find people to connect with and a chance to share your stories 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, pupee.dog said:

Hey everyone!

See ya around

xoxo

Welcome to the site! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...