Places to pee list

Are there any study’s in the dorm? Our uni had some study rooms that were carpeted and had tables, sofas, etc. it’s perfect for a nonchalant pee. Move a chair, kneel down and let a little out. See how you feel about things.  Looking back now, I missed out on a lot of opportunities. Hehe. If you stay super hydrated, there isn’t much left behind except for a lovely puddle to air dry. 

• Hot 2

When I was in college I found a staircase with no cameras I used once or twice. Peeing on the floor in public bathrooms is good and if you go for a walk late at night I’m sure you can find a dark corner no one would see you

• Agree 1

I don't know if you ever wear skirts or dresses, but doing so can open up a whole new world of sneaky public pissing opportunities. A friend of mine used to love pissing in public when she wore skirts or dresses because of how much she could get away with. On more than one occasion I watched her very stealthily piss into a planter in the middle of a busy sidewalk. So, public planters are one idea. She also pissed very obviously into a fake plant in the hallway of an office building. But in that situation there was no one else around. 

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

I know this post is old but when I was going to college, I would always resort to pissing in empty carpeted classrooms, especially when I was doing work and was feeling a little naughty. This is something I did during the late evening though.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
18 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I know this post is old but when I was going to college, I would always resort to pissing in empty carpeted classrooms, especially when I was doing work and was feeling a little naughty. This is something I did during the late evening though.

That’s awesome 

• 3 months later...

Do you have basement rooms in your building? Or some more public rooms at all? Where you could leave little pee spots across the room therefore not making it obvious for anyone except you..

Any kind of public stairs? Those would be kind of neat.

On the campus in the city here there is a set of stairs between an overpass and a building. Narrow, public, and in the middle of the stairs there is a little window on knee level. Its pretty fun to piss against it. If you can find something similar to practice your standing piss skills that would be quite fun. But a wall could do the job aswell. 

Good luck, don't let yourself get caught and have fun! 

The biggest thing for me is prep. You cannot hydrate enough and finish it off with a beer.  I don't think I have ever regretted pissing somewhere but I know I wished I could have pissed more.  As for where to piss it just depends on how easy you want to make it. Stairs are so easy I try to piss in them just because I can. Look at the landings for cameras and if their are not just pop a squat. How much do you care about getting caught?

35 minutes ago, iLoveGirlsPissingOutside said:

the many open classrooms late at night.

Sounds very fun! I'm excited for any future updates on your naughty journey.

Just be sure that you don't miss any cameras that may catch you in the act. Please be careful! 🙏

Edited by Remi
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've pissed in public before. Few times in stairwells. I kind of want to again. Any places to or tips? FYI I will have to be squatting with pants down to pull this off. I was thinking maybe a parking lot of a store, or in my pants in a store. Or if I'm brave, on the side of the road with cars passing by. What are the odds that one gets me in trouble? It's a fantasy of mine lol. Any tips for this? And any places not mentioned I should consider?

• Like 1

@PublicPee - I've merged your post in here, rather than having multiple similar threads.

There's a few ideas for you in here, plus you'll find lots more using the site search facility.  You can use inverted commas to search on phrases as a hint, and it's a regular topic so try searching on 'where' or 'places' etc.

Other than that, have fun and watch out for cameras!

Definitely would like ot pee on a stranger's car. Would be so naughty to share my gold with others.  Or maybe 🤔 I could do one in my tea to see how well they go together 

• Hot 1