Experienced with peeing inside pussy??

Heyy looking for feed back?

1. Can you please offer any detailed info about giving or receiving a full piss inside pussy (or ass) during penetrative sex?

2. Would love to hear about how it felt on your first time?

3. Is it something you enjoy and still involve it from time to time?

4. Have you got any tips or tricks?

I dont want to hear about hygiene risks and or any “anti topic” comments. We have always practised safe when peeing is involved, making sure we a fully hydrated and that our pee is flowing clear before we have fun.

Edited by Prince Peenis

No tips. I only heard one thing IRL and I’m not sure I believe it. I went to a summer camp when I was about 12. A friend I met at the camp claimed he would enter his girlfriend and they would piss together. I was already aware of my fetish and also aware not to press for details. I always thought it would be exciting to try, but have not brought it up. 

Anybody ever done it for real?

I've done it on several occasions, the first time she brought it up in conversation as we were discussing our various fetishes. She had no idea I was into the pee scene, but being the gentleman that I am- offered to do it to her. I can pee with it hard so it was easy, but you have to concentrate a bit. Yes it was messy and yes it was fun! That led to other things like peeing in various places etc. 

Believe it or not, it gets brought up somewhat often once a woman becomes aware of my piss fetish. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I have also done this a number of times and it is one of my very favorite pee games.  The first time we tried was in the bathtub preparing for a golden shower.  I lay in the tub as I was receiving first and my wife stood over me and began to pee onto my chest.  I pulled her down to kneel so her pussy was directly against my erect cock and I could feel the pressure more.   I rubbed my cock against her in the stream and released a squirt of my own onto her pussy.  I pulled her tighter to me and the slippery liquid allowed my cock to slide inside her.  It was unexpected and we both stopped peeing and she just humped me for a few strokes.  I asked her to keep peeing but after trying for a moment she said my cock was blocking her and she couldn't go.  She said something like "I suppose you think you can." so I tried to relax a bit as it can be difficult to pee with an erection.  My bladder was pretty full as we had been drinking a lot to prepare for our golden shower so after a minute of concentrating I was able to release a squirt inside her.  She was surprised that I was able to and commented that it felt like when I was cumming inside her only the pressure was a bit more.  I asked if it felt ok and if I should continue.  She nodded so I pushed a much longer squirt into her.  I told her to tell me if it felt uncomfortable and then continued to squirt inside her pussy until there was enough pressure to squeeze the hot pee out through the seal her pussy had made around my cock and flood over my cock and balls.  As I started to fill her up again we were both so excited that we started fucking and the heat, slipperiness and wetness caused us both to cum very quickly.  We were both still super horny so rinsed off and dried our bodies quickly and jumped onto the bed where I got busy with my tongue cleaning up whatever liquids remained.

Since then we have also often done it on the bed instead of the tub with a waterproof sheet and towels to minimize cleanup.  It is more comfortable and allows for more options for positions.

I have become pretty good at peeing with an erection although that can be the challenge sometimes.  I recommend drinking a few glasses of water or beer ahead of time and waiting until your bladders are pretty full.  I also have good control and can usually start and stop my stream at will which is helpful for controlling the volume and pace.      

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, Wetling said:

How could she not have loved this? I guess the warm pressure inside me would get me over the edge in seconds. 😊

Aww, ha, thanks for the comment. I do wish she would enjoy it more, but at the same time, she doesn't mind it either. She giggles a little, or comments that it feels weird, or whatever.

I'm holding out hope that she might come to enjoy it in time. And maybe it's never something that she'll specifically ask for, but perhaps she'll enjoy it in the moment.

It's a shame, but I think the chances for that are minor. On one hand you got it better than if you had her running screaming from you, calling you a disgusting pig. On the other, if she's already so easy with it, it's more likely she's really not into it, instead of it just being shock, shame and strict upbringing. But maybe she will enjoy the intimate bonding with you.

On 3/24/2023 at 6:16 PM, GSBOY69 said:

…and then continued to squirt inside her pussy until there was enough pressure to squeeze the hot pee out through the seal her pussy had made around my cock and flood over my cock and balls. 

Wow I need to experience this so badly. I can only imagine the pleasure of getting filled like that, just slowly feeling the pressure of somebody else’s pee building up inside

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

The feeling of peeing on someone and then sticking your peeing cock inside them is one of the most thrilling feelings. The warmth build up, stroking inside… it’s absolutely electric. I hope I can find someone who I can share this with again who also loves it like I do. 

I wonder if it would be possible to build up some pressure before it squirted out. If he put his cock deep inside me and pressed his hips against me, could he fill me up with a full bladderload? I'm getting so wet just from imagining what that must feel like.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, Wetling said:

I wonder if it would be possible to build up some pressure before it squirted out. If he put his cock deep inside me and pressed his hips against me, could he fill me up with a full bladderload? I'm getting so wet just from imagining what that must feel like.

Every person's body is different, obviously. That would depend on your internal volume as well as his bladder size. But speaking for my wife and I, I would estimate that her insides held about half of my bladder capacity before the liquid came back out.

My bladder capacity is about 16 ounces (~500ml), but can expand when full, to 20+ ounces. The day I refer to in my post above, I was full, but not bursting. 

So my rough estimate is that my wife's insides probably held about 8 ounces (250ml) before it came back out.

Your situation may obviously be different.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Mrs.Bridger said:

Just get a tube with a squeeze pump, sanitize it, fill it with water, penetrate and squirt.

That sounds funny, but I think it would feel entirely different. 😂 Maybe not inside me, but in my head. It's not just the sensation, but also the idea of a hot guy pressure fueling me with his piss that turns me on.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

This is pretty much the only reason I'd be cool with someone penetrating me (aside from my current partners). I would absolutely love to feel someone piss directly inside of my cunt. I've had people piss on my cock but no one I've been with has even tried it internally, much to my dismay.

This is also just one of many reasons I wish I'd been born with the correct equipment. 😩

Edited by fourluvclover
  • Love 1

A cock is the correct equipment, much like a pussy is. You are the other part of the equation, and pleasure is felt and shared by the partners. It makes me sad how more and more people are just unhappy with what life gave to them. I'm happy to be a girl, but having a cock is also great. Why would I need one when I can have that of someone hot or even someone I love? If you have a cock, you can be the one who pees in that pussy, and that is fine, too. Does it realy matter what side of a pair you are?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I've done it a few times, I can tell you it feels awesome 😍 it really turns me on pissing inside a pussy while having sex but speaking for myself I have to consantrate quite a bit until I can piss. But once it starts flowing I empty may whole bladder with a lot of force inside her. At some point it starts squirting out on the sides. It's such a hot feeling with my warm piss surrounding my dick and then it squirts out every time I push my dick all the way inside and gets nice messy. It's also fun pulling my dick out while pissing so I can piss on her pussy.

I also have to admit as hot as it is pissing inside a pussy it really gets me going when she pisses with my dick inside her pussy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, zorro2728 said:

...I also have to admit as hot as it is pissing inside a pussy it really gets me going when she pisses with my dick inside her pussy.

On my bucket list for sure! While I have a lot of recent experience with the former (peeing inside pussy), I have very little experience with the latter (woman pissing with my dick inside).

My ex did this occasionally, but it was 15+ years ago, so I don't really remember what it felt like. With her it wasn't a fetish thing, more of a laziness/convenience thing. If she had been drinking (which was often), and had to pee while we were having sex, she would. It happened a few times in the hot tub, in the pool, etc., and sometimes in bed. I've written about it here in other posts.

Early in our relationship she told me "I get very wet during sex," so we were in the habit of putting down towels or a puppy pad. There would often be a puddle when we were done. Some of it might've been natural lube/wetness, but I suspect that she was probably just peeing sometimes though and I didn't totally notice because it was already pretty wet. 

I didn't have a lot of sexual experience at that point, so I didn't really know any different/better. 

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

Some of it might've been natural lube/wetness, but I suspect that she was probably just peeing sometimes though and I didn't totally notice because it was already pretty wet.

It most likely was. I doubt any woman can produce so much pussy juice as for it to become a puddle. "Dripping" is the most I can get when I'm really horny, and it feels a little more slimy than pee.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Wetling said:

It most likely was. I doubt any woman can produce so much pussy juice as for it to become a puddle. "Dripping" is the most I can get when I'm really horny, and it feels a little more slimy than pee.

Yeah for sure. It's a total different feeling when piss is involved than pussy juice. It almost feels like you were fucking under water because the piss surrounds your cock and it gets that wet. Don't get me wrong, I really love the way it feels and the harder you ram your dick inside her pussy the more squirts out to the sides but at some point the lube from the piss ist gone an it turns into really intense sex, as much as I can say.

• Hot 1

We have a large spa in our en suite.

One time many years ago we both got out of the spa to pee , I had a hard on so my wife turned around bent over a bit and peed, I entered her but with a hard on it is difficult to pee, but I did, it started running down her legs, and we both enjoyed it. We have done it many times since

• Hot 2
22 hours ago, Wetling said:

My gf gets very wet and there's definitely big wet patches, but it's more a soak through than a puddle!