pulling down pants and peeing into them

22 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i dont know what it is, but something about standing up and pulling my pants down like 6-7 inches and peeing into the pants while theyre on my knees is so hot to me!! i wish there was a category for this i can rarely find pics and videos!!

Since you're not finding many pics, maybe you should do this and post pics of it yourself. I'm sure you'd find an enthusiastic audience here. :)

• Agree 2

Yea that’s really hot. I love watching women do that. It’s like she’s wetting and peeing at the same time.

The only thing hotter is if it’s an accident cause she has to pee so bad and get her clothes out of the way fast enough 😉

On 3/21/2023 at 12:49 PM, epdreamgirl said:

does anyone else like wetting like this!?? i dont know what it is, but something about standing up and pulling my pants down like 6-7 inches and peeing into the pants while theyre on my knees is so hot to me!! i wish there was a category for this i can rarely find pics and videos!! anybody else like doing this/seeing this?

Sometimes. I don't know why? In most cases, wetting is a turnoff. But stand up wetting with the pants down can really push my buttons if I'm in the mood. I suspect it may have something to do with combining the naughtiness of wetting, with the exposure of exhibitionism.  

• Love 1
On 3/21/2023 at 5:49 PM, epdreamgirl said:

i dont know what it is

It is "I pulled down my pants but really don't care if I get them wet". Maybe with a bit of "I want to see the piss running into them" mixed in. 😄

• Like 1
  • Hot 2